Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+3
widukind
landrover
Roger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 16, 2023 4:28 am

congratulations aschuck.
You have reached a huge number. I hope you get many animals in this year.

aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: More figure news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2023 10:40 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, mom and I ordered some papo figures from Happy hen, and also, I found a Mojo fun spanish bull in my collection stuff. All in all, things are looking up, with the current total being 2004 and rising. The papo figures I ordered were a treasure chest, a fairy, a gardener, a woman farmer, and I think one other one, although I've forgotten what it is. Anyway, this is the latest news from my kingdom, so if anything changes, I'll be sure and keep you informed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More News from safari for my collection   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 3:25 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that, in a few months, a whole bunch of stuff from safari will be joining my collection. I've already been taking notes about the new stuff for this year, and so far, at least some of the new releases are joining my collection. I'm really excited to see the new stuff, when it comes in my next order, but for now, we'll see what happens. No other real news to report, but i'll be going out and about next week, so we'll see what all I find. The current total in my collection is 2004, and rising.

Aschuck

P.S. Mom and I only ordered 4 or 5 figures from Happy hen. I'm hoping to get more later on.

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: the figures from hapy hen   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 8:35 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, my order from happy hen arrived. The figures ended up working really well in the stories I told. So now, the current total in my collection is 2004, and rising. Anyway, these are all the new additions for now. I'm hoping to order more soon.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Hey again   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 4:16 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Tomorrow, mom and I are ordering again from happy hen, and I'm so excited about what we'll order. I'm planning on getting more animal figures for my collection, but as to what they are, that remains to be seen. Anyway, I'll let you all know what we ordered when we order it, as well as the total of my collection. Also, I'm going out and about this week, so I'll see what I can find when I go resaling.

Anyway, this is all the news for now, so I'll post again if anything changes.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More Papo news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 9:09 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, mom and I ordered 5 papo things from happy hen. The figures were: a platypus, pigeon, flying squirrel, giant anteater, and beaver. I would say a pretty good amount of stuff, but of course there's plenty more things I'm looking for. Anyway, searchlists aside, the current total of my collection is now 2009, and rising. I don't know if I'll find a`nything when I go out and about, but you never know what you'll find when going resaling. Well, this is all the latest news from my collection, so I'll post again if anything changes.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A photo project, and more new additions news.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 10:02 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I was just thinking about my collection as a whole, and it occurred to me that I should find some way to store pictures of my figures up in "the cloud." You know what I mean, right? Anyway, this project it still in the thinking about it stage, but if I could make an online gallery or photo database of my collection, well, wouldn't that be great? I mean, this thingy would be connected to this forum, and you all would have the option of copying my pictures right in to TAW! Copying the links, I mean. Well, right now, I need some help with this, so I'll keep you posted as to how things go. Also, this weekend, dad and I are ordering another second-hand lot of Schleich figures from ebay, so I might be getting more new additions soon. The current total still stands at 2009, and rising, but hopefully I'll be going out and about this week, so maybe I'll find something. Anyway, if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: 2 Schleich roosters   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 29, 2023 8:24 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, dad and I ordered 2 Schleich roosters from ebay. From the pictures, they looked to be older models. These are the latest new additions, and the total in my collection is now 2011, and rising. I sure wish I could show you all pictures of the things in my collection, but right now, I really cant.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2023 11:28 pm

Anna, I know numbers are important for you but I don't think anyone will get jealous. I probably have less than 1000 figures and I'm trying to find a way to reduce my collection to be able of keeping the fun of collecting.
Some other collectors have more than 2000 figures, some I know have more than 10000 figures. Fernando, Susanne, Taylor, Willy, Paige and many other collectors reached those numbers already.
I think the goal should not be to get the bigger collection of the world but to get those figures which give joy to us. Though, I enjoy seeing your collection growing.

aschuck

PostSubject: The numbers   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 2:26 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Yes, Roger, you do have a point, and yes, I am slowly getting items crossed off my searchlist. Keep in mind, though, that for me collecting these figures is a very serious piece of work. In the case of my collection, I am, at heart, a bit of a completist. I hope no one minds this, and I do hope I'm not the only completist on here. I wonder though, just for fun, whose collection is the largest here on the forum? Not that I'm jealous or anything, I'd just like to have something to aspire to. You know, like a large goal for my collection. Also, tomorrow, I'll be going out and about, so we'll see if I find anything exciting. Nothing else to report for now, butI'll keep you all informed if I find anything.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: arrival of the 2 roosters   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 5:10 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, the 2 roosters from ebay arrived, and they look great. They are both Schleich models, but I don't know the numbers, because mom and I still have to look them up. Oh well, it'll all work out in the end. I'm also going out and about later today, so hopefully I'll find something for my collection. As of right now, the roosters are the latest additions. Well, if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: News from my collection, concerning the Safari reveals for 2023   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2023 3:10 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, well, no new additions to report yet, but I am keeping an eye on what Safari is doing for 2023. Many of the new releases I've put on an order with them, although I won't be placing the order until later. Yes, for those of you who are wondering, the everglades set will be joining my collection, as will many other things, old and new. No news about new additions, because I never got around to going to V.O.A. It turns out that this trip is a next week plan. In the meantime, I'm still waiting for that mysterious box from Happy Hen. I hope it comes soon. Anyway, not much has changed, but I do hope that Safari continues to surprise us.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2023 3:02 pm

If your Mother can tell the year marked on your roosters, we can tell you which exact model it is and the product number if needed.

aschuck

PostSubject: The end of the rooster tale   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2023 3:58 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know that my mom is coming over tomorrow to help identify the 2 Schleich roosters I have. Also, Roger, both roosters are from 1998. One is white with a large tail, and the other is what I'd call splotchety in color. I know for a fact that the smaller one is NOT 13131, because I already have that one. So, if you could help solve this mystery, that would be great. No news about new additions, still waiting for my box from Happy Hen. Anyway, if anything changes I'll post here again. If you don't here from me for a while, that means I have nothing to report.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: End of the Happy Hen tale   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2023 11:58 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that at long last, my happy hen order is on its way. I'm really excited about this one, because I've always wanted to get the Papo anteater, but I never got a chance until now. Anyway, I'm hoping to place another online order later this month, so we'll see what that brings. No real news about new additions, except that I'm waiting for my box. The current total is 2011, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: And the total is ...   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 3:49 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I did some math, and here is the current total of my collection, counting the figures from safari which I'll be ordering later this year. The total is currently 2098, and rising. I know these numbers don't mean much to you all, b hey, the more figures you can have in your collection, the more stories you can tell. If you do that sort of thing. Anyway, this is where everything stands right now, so if anything changes, I'll just post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More collection news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 7:27 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I've included the safari new releases in the main total of my collection. The reason why I did this is because I'll be ordering a bunch of stuff in december, so I thought that I'd include the things in the main total now, even though the items are really coming soon. Anyway, I did some math, and here is the current total of my collection: 2115, and rising. Anyway, if safari comes out with anything else, those things will be added in too, but whether I'll be interested in the other new releases remains to be seen. Since I don't even know what they are, anyway. Well, if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More news, and the finale of the happy hen tale.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 4:13 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, well, here's the latest: my happy hen toys box arrived, and all the figures were great, except for the flying squirrel, which turned out to be a double of a figure that I already had. Also, I've been ordering various lego sets lately, so my minifigures are getting some very interesting animals for their zoo. No other new additions, but at the end of this month, dad and I will be placing an ebay order, so we'll see what comes of that. Also, mom and I will be ordering some things from my searchlist this week, so all in all, things are looking up for my collection. I won't tell you how many models I have, as I can't remember right now, but if you want to know, just ask. Also, thank you Evira for the information about the schleich 2024 list. I've already started taking notes on my searchlist as to what I'll be getting. Well, there's really no other news, so if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The review of the Safari 2023 releases so far   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 11:45 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, well, based on what's been happening with the new releases from Safari, I would say that this year, things are definitely looking up for my collection. Yes, the two mermaids are joining my kingdom, which is a very good thing. No other news concerning other new additions, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled for other Safari releases that might interest me. As to what they're doing in the coming weeks, your guess is as good as mine, at this point. So far though, I think most of these new releases are going to be joining my collection soon. Also, tomorrow, mom and I are going to be ordering online, so we'll see what that yields. Anyway, not much else is happening, so if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The total still rises   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 12:12 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here's the latest: tonight, mom and I ordered 6 figures from happy hen: a papo flying squirrel, and 5 collecta figures which were the ducklings, cockerel, hen, chicks, and the hatching chicks. I can't wait to see these in hand when they arrive. Also, the new kentrosaurus from safari will be joining my collection. Currently, the total in my collection is 2017, and rising. Well, if anything else changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More news from my searchlist   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 6:35 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, hey, I just tried to count all the figures on my searchlist, and of course, I lost count. Let's just say, it's more than 400 right now. And that's just the list of figures I'm looking for. Yeah, I know, it's huge, but what can I do? I think I am, at heart, a bit of a completist, as far as my collection goes. Anyway, the important thing is to keep chipping away at that searchlist, at least until all the older stuff has been gotten. Right now, the total of my collection is still at 2017, and rising. I do hope I can go out and about next week, because I look forward to the whole treasure hunting experience. Hey, have you ever been in a resale shop, and found a figure you knew was on your list, but you couldn't get because it's a retired figure? This experience has happened to me a few times. That's what's so great about treasure hunting at resale shops. You don't know what you'll find. Actually, some of my AAA figures have come from resale shops, and when I find figures that are high quality, it's always a plus for my collection, because I know that one more thing has been crossed off my list. Anyway, this is about it for news, so if anything changes, I'll post again.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Well, that was fun!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 7:50 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that my small business is officially shutting down for good. I know it was fun, while it lasted, but I just couldn't keep it going. So I decided to shut it down. So, I guess it's back to the old grindstone of getting things crossed off my searchlist. Oh well, eventually I'll get that done. For now, this is the end of the Toy Cathedral tale. Anyway, just because I'm shutting my business down, well, that doesn't mean I won't collect! Far from it! In essence, I'll still collect figures, it's just that it'll take longer. So don't worry, I'll still be here on the forum, posting as usual. Well, I guess this is the end of the news, so if you have any questions, feel free to reply, and I'll answer them as best I can.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Well, since I last posted ...   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 11:10 pm

Dear Sts Friends:
Well, so much has happened since I last posted here! I guess I'll start with the AAA news: The current total in the AAA part of my collection has jumped from 307 all the way up to 311, and rising. As for new additions, I've managed to find the following AAA items:

AAA 22216 Tarantula

AAA 22640 Komodo Dragon

AAA 12818 Bullfrog

And AAA 22236 Rattlesnake.

Also, probably in a few months, I'll order some more AAA items from Christy's Toy Outlet. Right now, the full total in my collection is 2053, and rising. I've also managed to find a few toobs, and some schleich figures. Also, as far as figures from Christy's Toy Outlet are concerned, I'm planning on getting 6 more AAA figures from there soon.

Anyway, this all the latest news, so if anything else changes, I'll keep you all informed

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 12:05 am

Anna, are these new figures you acquired very large? I'm especially curious about the bullfrog.

aschuck

PostSubject: More AAA News   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 2:56 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, I've decided to make a sort of preview list of the things I'm getting from Christy's Toy Outlet. Here is the list:

AAA 22201 monitor lizard

AAA 22203 python adult

AAA 22204 python young
AAA 22244L blue tongued skink looking left.

AAA 22244R blue tongued skink looking right.

AAA 32004 Triceratops.

AAA 12839 frog life cycle (I already have this one, but in a frog family, you can never have too many tadpoles).

AAA 22250 Tegu green.

Mojo 381016 Poison dart frog.

Also, I'm planning on placing an order with veghead, to get more AAA stuff in general. So, if you count the new items coming in a few months, here is the current total of my collection: 2066, and rising.

Also, as a sort of future endeavor, I'm planning on selling unwanted figures on this forum. These will mainly be random figures, such as unwanted toob figures, but hey, if any of you are interested, then please private message me for more details. At this point, I can't take international orders, but if you live here in the states, then I'll see what I can do. I don't know if you already know this, but I am relatively new to the whole selling online thingy, but really, when Toy Cathedral first started, that was the original vision I had in my head. At the time that I started, I really didn't know how hard selling out in public would be for me. But even though the company no longer exists, that doesn't mean the idea is gone too. You see, even when things were hard, I still enjoyed selling. The thing was, I had a really hard time selling out in public. Anyway, you get what I'm trying to say, right? I mean, just because I don't have a business any more, well, that doesn't mean that I don't want to sell things. Far from it! You see, I'd love to help other collectors complete their collections. That's just so cool! Anyway, if any of you are interested, let me know. Right now, I don't have any figures for sale, but I'll keep you informed when I get some.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next