Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+3
widukind
landrover
Roger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Bullfrog info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 3:04 am

Dear Roger,

Yes, they are large, of sorts.

The tarantula is 17 inches, the komodo dragon is 13 inches, the rattlesnake is ab 8 inches diameter, and the bullfrog is 9 inches.

As I mentioned in another post, I'm planning on getting more AAA figures from Christy's Toy Outelet, pretty soon.

One of these figures I'll be getting is a 14 inch triceratops (32004, I think). Anyway, if you want more info, please reply, and I'll do my best to answer your questions.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A AAA very large killer whale.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 3:10 am

Dear Roger,

Hey, did you know that AAA actually made a 19 inch killer whale? I've seen a few listings on ebay for this one, and now it's on my searchlist. Maybe someday, I'll acquire it, but for now, I'll have to wait.

I just thought I'd let you know, in case another collector is looking for this figure too.

Aschuck

P.S. Would any U.S. members on this forum be interested in trading figures back and forth? Just wondering, because I'd love to help the rest of you out, I just don't know what I'm doing. Well, let me know what you think, and I'll let you know if I have anything to trade with you.

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More AAA Info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 7:03 am

Dear Roger:

Hey, I just thought I'd let you know, my AAA rattlesnake is about 37 inches, although it's one of those figures that cannot be uncoiled, so 37 inches is just a guess.

About the AAA pythons, the adult is 62 inches, and the young one is 52 inches in length. Both are coiled, like the rattlesnake that I already have.

I'm not sure how large the green tegu, monitor lizard, and blue tongued skinks are, I'll have to ask some one at Christy's Toy Outelet about the measurements.

I hope this helps with the editing of TAW. Also, right now, the current total of my collection is 2053, and rising. Well, I don't know when I'll be able to get more new additions, but if anything changes, I'll keep you informed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 11:48 am

Thanks Anna for providing these measurements, They are all very large figures, I'm surprised about the bullfrog, which seems to be clearly larger than the huge Safari one. I will take note of your post.

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA lizard info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 7:09 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, today, I did some research for the AAA lizard figures I'll be getting soon. The blue tongued skinks are about 15 inches, but this is just a guess, as I've never had these in my collection before. The monitor lizard is 40 inches, and the tegu lizard is 20 inches. Besides these figures, I'll also be getting the AAA 14 inch triceratops, a Mojo poison dart frog, two AAA pythons, and the frog life cycle by AAA. Right now, the current total of my collection is still 2053, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 8:53 pm

Those are really huge, especially the monitor. I know the tegu is extremly beautiful. You will need a larger house. Laughing

aschuck

PostSubject: News from the Lego corner of the world   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 5:53 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, there's not much to tell tonight, except that I've gotten more lego stuff for my collection. Also, at the end of this week, I'm going to a lego store down in kalamazoo. It's not a true lego store, not really, but they have a ton of lego stuff for sale. see, the thing is, the store itself takes in second-hand parts from all sorts of people, and then they sell these parts to collectors like myself who come along looking for parts, or minifigures, or whatever. At this very large store, they have 5 tables full of parts in bulk, and one table devoted to minifigures. They also have collectible minifigures for sale in display cases, as well as lego animals, and all of these are for sale. Anyway, I'm excited about going there. As for the lego additions, yesterday, I got a little envelope of lego parts which I had ordered, albeit sneakily, with the lego group. The parts I received were 5 wigs, some of which I didn't keep, and a very large lego killer whale, which went straight in to my lego collection. Anyway, I'm hoping to find more stuff soon, so I'll report to you about my finds later. Right now, the total in my collection is still 2053, and rising. The lego total is 321, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A lego store trip   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 10:42 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well guys, tomorrow, I'm going to a little lego store very far away. I'm really excited about this trip, because mom and I will be going resaling too. The lego store is in Kalamazoo, which is a long drive for us. Anyway, I do hope it'll be fun, and I hope I find more things for my collection. No new additions yet, but if anything changes, I'll keep you all informed. Oh, wait a minute, there is more news! You see, later this month, I'm going to order a bunch of AAA figures from Christy's Toy Outlet. The figures are as follows:

AAA jumbo monitor lizard. 40 inches.

AAA alligator 16 inches.

AAA python 62 inches.

AAA python young 52 inches.

AAA blue tongued skink looking left, and looking right.

AAA tegu green 20 inches.

Mojo fun poison dart tree frog.

AAA jumbo triceratops 14 inches.

AAA frog life cycle set.

Anyway, these are the latest of the new additions, which are coming later this month. Anyway, if anything else changes, I'll let you know.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 1:57 pm

Interesting species but toooooooooooooooooooo huge for me

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A really fun trip today   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 1:39 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I went to the little lego store today, and managed to get a whole bunch of animals and people. If you want to know how many people and animals I have in my lego collection, well then, I'll have to recount my collection, because I've lost count of how many lego people and animals I have at the moment. Let's just say that I had a lot of fun, and the trip was totally worth it.

Aschuck

P.S. We also went resaling, but I found no new figures.

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More lego news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 3:02 am

Dear sts Friends:

Okay, here's the news: I recently counted up my lego collection, and I now have 357 lego people and animals, and rising. I'm hoping to get more things for this collection, but at this point, time will only tell what parts I find for storytelling. Anyway, I just wanted to give you all the latest news from my side of things, so if anything changes, I'll keep you informed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: News from christy's toy outlet   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 7:39 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I've almost made it, as far as saving up goes, for the Christy's Toy Outlet order I'll be placing later this month. Also, the current lego total is 359. Anyway, I'm looking forward to completing that large order. At this point, there's not much more to report, except that I might be going to Tractor Supply this week, so we'll see what I find there. Anyway, if anything else happens in the field of new additions, I'll keep you all informed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More news from Christy's toy outlet   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 10:03 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've done it, I've placed another order with christy's toy outlet. This of course means that there will be more AAA additions for my collection. Anyway, this is all the news for now, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Schleich cougar found   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 10:37 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I went out and about today, and I found the following Schleich items:

Schleich 42501 cat set and Schleich 14853 cougar.

I kept the cats in the cat set, and the cougar. Still waiting for the latest order from christy's toy outlet, but right now, the total of my collection is 2072, and rising.

Well, this is all the news I have for now, so if anything changes I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More AAA news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 9:18 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, my order from christy's toy outlet arrived! Yay! Anyway, I liked all the figures in the box, and I put them all in my collection. This brings the AAA total to 324, and the full total to 2072, and rising. I cant wait to order from veghead. You see, they have a lot of AAA figures there, and I have a list of those that I still need for my collection. Anyway, next month is going to be really exciting, as far as ordering goes. Also, news for whoever's editing the AAA section of TAW, I think there needs to be a section created for AAA jumbo dinosaurs. The reason why this should be, is because I actually have a AAA jumbo dinosaur in my collection. It's much larger than the dinosaurs marked "large" on TAW. Anyway, this is just a suggestion, so do with it what you will. Well, if I have any more news, I'll be sure and post here.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Accessories news from my collection   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 5:50 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that my collection total has risen again. Right now I'm at 2123 models, and rising. Last night, I counted some of my collection accessories, you know, just toob figures, and that's what made the total go up. By the way, I did include the papo treasure chest as part of the total. No other additions at this point, but that could change. Anyway, if I find anything else, I'll keep you all informed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Gone batty: News about an unknown bat figure.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 4:12 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, here's something new, a new mystery that I must solve. You see, I was at a friend's house several years ago, and this friend of mine had a little collection of figures. I remember, she had a bat figure in the collection. It looked like the incredible creatures brown bat by safari, only this one was much smaller. Anyway, the point is, I'm on the hunt for this bat. The wingspan was about 3 or 4 inches. My question is: was it made by play visions? Yes, I know about that brand, and this bat mystery must be solved. Does anyone happen to know how high quality the play visions figures are? Are they as high quality as the safari toobs? Anyway, if anyone has information regarding play visions bats, let me know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More bat news, and other stuff   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 1:22 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I just realized something: Remember how I posted about the mysterious bat figure I saw? Well, I remember, it was the same mold as the IC brown bat, but the figure was much smaller. Anyway, I still need help solving this mystery, so I might ask Mom for help. Also, I'm planning on placing an order with collectible wild life gifts soon, so that should mean more new additions soon. As of right now, no real news, but I'll be going out and about tomorrow, so that could change. Anyway, if anything happens, I'll keep you all informed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 5:42 am

The bat sounds interesting

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More math news (about future additions)   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 6:10 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just did some calculations, and here is the result:

If you count the figures that are "coming soon" (A.K.A. figures that I'll be getting soon), the total in my collection is now 2606, and rising. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know about what is going on with my lists. I'll be going out and about tomorrow, so I'll post again if I find anything.

Aschuck

P.S. I still haven't solved the bat mystery. Perhaps I should see if collectible wildlife gifts has any small bat figures.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 10:38 pm

Play Visions made a series of 6 bat figures. They're about the size you described and their quality is as good as the best Safari Toobs and far better than the worse Safari Toobs. If you get help to identify it, if it is an original Play Visions figure, it will show a round logo with PV inside. It will also show the year and the species.
About your AAA jumbo dinosaur, can you tell me what size is it and which dinosaur?

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA triceratops   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 11:02 pm

Dear Roger,

Yes, I can. The jumbo dinosaur in question is a 14 inch tricertops, made by AAA, item number [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It is much larger than any other triceratops figures by AAA that I have. And believe me, I have a lot of AAA dinosaurs. If you want information about my AAA dinosaurs, please reply to this topic, and I'll do my best to answer your questions.

I hope this information helps,

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: I really don't know what to put in this field.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2023 4:49 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I don't know if you know this, but I've been looking at AAA dinosaurs on ebay, and making a list of the species of AAA dinosaurs that I don't have yet. In a week or so, Dad and I might do an order for some of these, but my problem is figuring out what these look like in the first place. You see, the listings on ebay are very vague. Anyway if I do order any more AAA figures, I'll let you know. Right now, the current total in my collection is 2123, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2023 3:36 pm

Thanks for telling the size of the Triceratops. It is a large figure but not that large for a dinosaur figure. I see Mamejo Nature still sells it. I don't know what you mean about how AAA Dinosaurs look like but most have a vintage look, it is not easy to explain but as you know, Paleonthology is often finding new scientific evidences which change the way we think dinosaurs should look like. AAA still uses the interpretations which remained on popular culture for many decades. Typical of 1970's and 1980's. It is not necesarily good or bad, it depends of what each person enjoys to collect. In my opinion, they are pieces of history, of pop culture and it is fun to compare them with more recent interpretations of brands like Safari or PNSO.

aschuck

PostSubject: Dinosaur collecting is fun.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2023 4:40 pm

Dear Roger,

Yes, you're right. I've seen many listings on ebay where the desccriptions mention the 1970's and 1980's. I guess, for me, I'm less concerned with scientific accuracy, and more concerned with the species of dinosaur in question. Also, I found some information which might be useful to you. Here is the information, which was mentioned in a little Mamejo catalog, which I still have:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Stegosaurus AAA (probably 18 inches, since that is the standard "jumbo" size)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Pteranodon 22 inches wide AAA This one is also jumbo size.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dimetrodon 17 or 18 inches, but this is just a guess, since I've never seen these figures up close.

And this is about all I could find, for now. Maybe I should do some research as to what AAA dinosaurs are available on ebay. Anyway, I'll let you know, if I find anything.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next