Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+3
widukind
landrover
Roger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: More collecta news soon   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 10:03 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, hey, I just wanted to let you know that a whole bunch of collecta models will be joining my collection at some point. So, if you count everything, including the figures "coming soon," the total you get is 4750, and rising. Of course, many of these models haven't arrived yet, but still it's fun to make plans. Anyway, this is about it for news, so if anything else changes, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More calculations   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 7:59 pm

Dear STS Friends:

Today, I had to recalculate the total of my collection. It was sort of hard to do, what with the boxes being so huge, and heavy, but at least now I can say that the total is now 4329, and rising. As usual, it's always rising. No real model news, because I haven't found anything, but I'm still on the hunt for stuff. I'm currently waiting for 6 puffy envelopes in the mail from lego. Anyway, this is the news from my side, so if anything changes, I'll let you know.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Hey, here's something   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 8:03 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I just thought I'd let you know, I've been doing some interesting story telling with my legos, again, and pretty soon, more people will be joining my lego collection as a whole. Anyway, this is the latest news from my side, so if anything else happens, I'll let you know.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More lego finds   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 8:57 am

Dear Sts Friends:

I went to Bricks and Minifigs the other day, and managed to purchase a few things for my lego collection. Not much though, but I did get a new hair piece, one I was looking for. Anyway, as far as model news is comcerned, I'll be going to Michaels next month, so there should be more news on the way. I'm planning on getting a few toobs for myself, but it all depends if Michaels has the toobs I need. No other news for right now, but if anything changes, I'll keep you informed.

Aschuck

P.S. I do hope at least some one reads these posts about my legos. I mean, I understand if not everyone on this forum collects legos, but hey, legos can be counted as models too, right?

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More interesting shell collection news.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 31, 2024 5:05 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I went to my folks's house, and managed to find a few pieces of coral, and some shells for my shell collection. About the coral, I have no idea about the spieces, but a few of the shells were cowrie shells. In my shell collection, different types of shells represent different things. For example, cowrie shells represent ships. However, there are a few ocean like things that I don't collect: starfish and sand dollars, and any shell that has an animal inside. I also don't collect certain plant things either. As to the things I do collect, I have coral, sea beans, a sea biscuit, and some cut shells among other ocean odities. I also have a limpet shell, as well as some cut pieces of shells. My shell collection is still incomplete, though, because I'm on the hunt for a natural ocean sponge. And it has to be a certain shape too. Did I also mention that I have a shark vertebra in my collection? That one is really cool. I have sea glass too, and a few rocks. Anyway, no real model news, but I am waiting for 5 puffy envelopes in the mail from lego. And I guess this is about it for news from my side, so if anything changes, I'll let you know.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

P.S. I also have some sea fans, a piece of driftwood, some sea urchin shells, a pair of banana clams, some ammonite fossils, an abalone or two, and some quartz crystals.

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Back to the models again   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 5:45 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I know this is probably the wrong spot to put this, but for the first half of 2025, I'm not planning on getting any fanstasy figures from Schleich, mainly because nothing interests me, yet. I'm still unsure about the new battle caves, but I think the one with the ice rat will work great. That set, at least, is now on my searchlist. No new models to speak of, but there might be some more news later, because I'll be going to michaels later this month. So, long story short, no real news yet. I've been searching resale shops, but still no luck. Things are looking up in the lego corner of the world, though. The other day, I managed to count my entire lego collection. The current total of that collection alone is 787, and rising. As to the full total, I have no idea. Anway, I'll be going to Bricks and Minifigs tomorrow, so we'll see what I find.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Resale news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 07, 2024 5:51 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I went resaling yesterday, and managed to find several things for my shell collection. Also, still waiting for the 5 puffy envelopes from lego, but as of late, things are going well in that collection too. No model news yet. The current full total in my whole collection is: 4488, and rising. I'll let you know if anything changes.
Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA collection update   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 2:18 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I found a few AAA models which I thought I had lost. It turns out that they were buried with some other stuff. So I put them back in my collection, and because of this, and because of the additions to my lego and shell collections, I can now say that the full total is currently: 4500, and rising. I'll be going to shoelers books this friday, so there might be more news on the way. For now, this is all there is, so if anything changes, I'll keep you all informed.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More AAA news at last   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 5:02 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, at last, there's news again. This time, it's about, yeah, you guessed it, more AAA models joining my collection sometime soon. These models will be coming from Veghead, and although I haven't ordered them yet, I'm still excited. Anyway, the news is looking good, so far. Anyway, once I order these models, I'll try and describe them for TAW. Well, this is all the news I have for now, so if anything changes, I'll let you know.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA tropical fish info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 6:54 am

Hi guys,

Hey, does anyone actually have a set of tropical fish made by AAA? If so, can you tell me what the plastic feels like? Is it soft rubber, or hard plastic? By soft rubber, I mean soft and flexible. You see? Currently, I'm on the hunt for this set, so I'd like some information about the set before hand. Anyway, if you could help me out, that would be great.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Departing models   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 4:39 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys. Hey, have you ever had the problem of buying a Schleich set and then realizing later that one of the models in the set is one you already have? Well, that's what's happened in my collection. So, in light of this, a few of my Schleich figures will be leaving my collection. As far as new additions news, nothing yet, but maybe I'll find something at Bricks and Minifigs. In the meantime, here is a list of the Schleich figures leaving my collection:

13645 Schleich rooster.

14828 (I think) raccoon Schleich.

The adult cat from set 42501.

And that's about it for now. If any more models leave my collection, I'll let you know. The current total is 4514 and rising.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Unknown lego dinosaur found   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 7:22 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Yesterday, I went to Bricks and Minifigs, and purchased a very large lego pteranodon, and another lego dinosaur, which looked like it was one of the feathery ones. You know what I mean, right? Anyway, I also purchased a hair piece, and a few other things, but I'm still not sure what species the feathered dino is. Anyway, this the latest news from my side. No model news yet, but if anything changes, I'll keep you all informed.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: All,s well that ends well, for my legos, at least   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 11:18 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, not much to report today, except that there have been more new additions to my legos. Also, hopefully next month, I'll be placing an order with Safari, so there should be more model news soon. For now, the current total is at 4531, and rising. Also, mom and I are going to V.O.A. this week, so we might find something there. Either way, if anything changes, I'll let you know.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Hi again   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 6:02 am

Hi Guys,

Well, here's the latest: the other day, I went to a local resale shop, and found a sand-filled gecko, in really good condition. And, you guessed it, this one went in to my collection of plush and sand-filled animals. No new model news, but there have been quite a lot of new additions in the lego corner of my life, so that's good. I've even ordered more lego parts for my collection. Anyway, if anything changes, I'll keep you all informed. For now, I have no idea what the full total is.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: News again, at last   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2024 3:02 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, at last, I've found a way to make this forum work, without Chrome stopping! Let's just say that on a Braillenote Touch Plus, you can't use Sts Forum with Chrome, at least not very well anyway. I speak from experience when I write this. Anyway, as far as what's been happening, well, not much, model wise. However, there have been lots of new additions in my shell and lego collections. Some of the new shell additions include some nerite shells, cowrie shells, and sea glass, as well as some cut pieces of shells. As for lego new additions, I've mostly been finding hats and hair, and lego animals. I'll also be going to Bricks and Minifigs tomorrow, so more news is on the way. Also, later on this week, I'll be going to tractor supply, so we'll see what I find. I've been searching hard for figures at resale shops, but sadly nothing good. Just cheap stuff, and by cheap stuff, I mean cheaply made, not worth buying at all. Anyway, this is about it for news, so if anything changes, I'll let you know. The current total in my collection is: 4626, and rising.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA fox info for TAW   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2024 11:01 am

Dear Roger and others:

Hey guys, I was just looking at my collection of wild dogs, and I discovered a certain AAA male fox, which I will describe. Note: you can use this information for TAW if you want.

He is walking, sort of, with the left front paw raised, and he is looking to the right.

About other AAA foxes, are there more that I don't have? Just wondering. I also have a AAA fox kit, who is sitting, with the head raised. Anyway, this is all the info I have for now, but if anyone could help solve this fox mystery, and find out more information, that would be great.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

P.S. the fox's name is charles. The kit's name is irma.

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More Schleich News   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 1:18 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight, Dad and I ordered the Schleich Magic Peacock from ebay. Also, next week, Mom and I are going to be ordering the Schleich jungle emperor and Phoenix from Schleich. I'm also going to tractor supply tomorrow, so as far as model news goes, things are looking good. By the way, the current total in my collection is 4632, and rising. Well, if anything changes, I'll keep you all informed.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA bear question   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 10:59 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, does anyone know about the pose of AAA 53012? Is it the grizzly bear with the fish in its mouth? Just wondering, because I've been considering getting it for my collection, but I'm not sure about the pose. If some one could help solve this mystery, that would be great.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: 2 more new additions   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 7:43 pm

Hi Guys,

Well, not much news for new additions. I did go to tractor suplly, but I only found 2 Schleich horses which were on my searchlist. Still, it's better than nothing. Hopefully, I'll be able to get more schleich figures soon. The current total in my collection is: 4634, and rising.

Well, if anything changes, I'll keep you all informed.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A quick post   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2024 9:56 pm

Hey guys,

Well, the total has risen in my collection, because mom and I did some more research about lego parts. In short, the total is now: 4654, and rising. And that's the end of the news, so if anything changes, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A lego yeti   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 12, 2024 9:52 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

I went to Bricks and Minifigs today, and managed to find a lego yeti, which is a figure I've always wanted to have in my collection. And hey, now I have one! Yay! As for other finds, another triceratops will be joining my legos soon. Nothing new as far as model news goes, but I am planning on placing a Schleich order next month. Well, for now, this is all the news I have, so if anything changes, I'll let you know.

Sincerely,

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Schleich peacock 13728 found at last   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2024 1:09 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here's the latest news: the other day, Dad and I ordered not the magic peacock by Schleich, but a different one which was on my searchlist. The one we ordered was number 13728. Still, it was a good purchase, because it was one I was looking for. So, I guess, so far so good. As for other news, Mom and I are going to a place called the Scrap Box this week, and I'm really excited, because they sell shells there, and hopefully, I'll find something nice for my shell collection. For right now, this is all the new additions news I have, but if anything changes, I'll let you know.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Tropical fish info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyToday at 3:03 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys. Hey, does anyone know if collectible wildlife gifts sells AAA figures? Just wondering, because I've heard that they have Play Visions, so there's a chance they might have older AAA models too. As for other news, I'll be going to the Scrap Box tomorrow, so we'll see what all I find. I think they sell shells there, but it's been so long since I've been there, that I might just have to explore. Anyway, if anything changes in my collection, I'll let you know.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12