Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+3
widukind
landrover
Roger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: A little more model news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 3:41 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, hey, I just ordered some figures from Christy's Toy Outlet, and they were a papo cobra and horned lizard, and a collectA tiger. The current total in my collection is: 4237, and rising. This is all the news I have for now, but if anything changes, I'll keep you all informed.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More figures from Safari   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2024 7:48 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, yesterday, I got a huge box from Safari in the mail. Yes, you guessed it, more figures for my collection. Most of them were toob models, but even these were really good sculpts. I also received many models from 2023, including the pink-haired mermaid, basilisk, several incredible creatures, the 2023 new arctic fox, and a few prehistoric models. So, all in all, it was a pretty good purchase. The current total in my collection is now: 4242, and rising. I'm also going to Tractor Supply tonight, so there should more news soon. For now, this is the tail end of the news.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Not m*ch to report   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2024 7:28 am

Hey Guys,

Well, I went to Hobby Lobby, and found absolutely nothing to buy. I was wondering, though, is there anyone else who likes Wild Republic plush animals? The reason why I ask is because I have a collection of plush and sand-filled animals, and I was just wondering if any of you have collections like this? If you do, then reply to this topic. I'd love to chat with you. Anyway, no real news to report, but I am going out tomorrow, so maybe I''ll find something. Also, Landrover, did you like the lego animal information I provided? If so, then great!

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Lego list news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2024 4:50 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, here's the latest news from my side, although there's not much. First, I'm going to be getting more lego boat oars for my lego collection. Second, this will change the full total of what's in my collection. Third, Landrover, did you like the list of lego animals I provided? If so, then great! And lastly, no new additions news, but the full total in my collection, if you count everything including the new lego oars, is: 4272, and rising. And that's about it for news, so if anything changes, I'll keep you all informed.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More AAA news soon   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 06, 2024 9:34 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well guys, next month, I'll be placing an order with Veghead again, for more AAA things. So the AAA total will be: 352, and the full total of my collection will be: 4259, and rising. I also got a box from Christy's Toy Outlet today, so that knocked a few figures off my searchlist. As for my lego collection, things are still going strong, and I'll be ordering another lego set next month too. And that's about it for news, so if anything changes, I'll let you know.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Toymany, maybe not   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 07, 2024 1:26 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, well, I've decided not to collect Toymany figures. The reason for this is, because my collection is so huge, I'd rather work on crossing stuff off my searchlist, than invest in a new brand. After all, there are still figures I'm looking for from Safari, Schleich, Mojo, Papo, CollectA and of course, AAA. So, why not work on my searchlist? Anyway, I just thought I'd let you all know about this. Well, if there are any collection changes, I'll keep you all informed. The current total is: 4259, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More note taking   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2024 1:39 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've been doing more note taking in regards to things I'll be ordering from Veghead next month, and so far, things are looking good, at least for the AAA figures in my collection. So, more new additions coming soon. You know, sometimes, I wish my collection wasn't so huge, but what can I do? I mean, if I give anything away, I'm sure I'll regret it later. Oh well, I guess it'll just mean getting larger totes. In the meantime, if you count the AAA stuff coming from veghead, the full total in my collection is now: 4270, and rising, and the AAA total is 357, and rising. Just so you know, I'm still going strong with AAA, and I'll probably order some more of those figures from ebay, at some point anyway. Well, this is all the news I have for now, so if anything changes, I'll keep you all informed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Another update   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2024 3:15 am

Hi Guys,

Hey, I just wanted to let you all know, the AAA total and the full total will be rising again. The total currently is: 4278, and rising, and the AAA total is 365, and rising. This change is because next month, I'll be ordering some things from Veghead. Well, this is all I have for news, so if anything changes, I'll keep you ifnormed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More new additions coming soon   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2024 4:39 am

Dear STS Friends:

Okay, so, for those of you who've been wondering what I've been up to, well, the reason why you haven't heard from me in a while is because, I've looked and looked, but no new models have come my way. Next month, I'll be placing an order with veghead, so there should be more AAA news then. Right now, there's nothing. Anyway, I'll keep you all informed if anything does change.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More lego accessories   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2024 9:33 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

I went to Bricks and Minifigs today, and managed to get a whole bunch of accessories for my lego collection. No model news yet, but the full total of my collection is now: 4302, and rising. Well, if anything changes, I'll keep you all informed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Not Much news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2024 7:42 am

Dear STS Friends:

Well guys, there's not much to report, except that 1 new lego hair piece, and a triceratops will be joining my collection sometime soon. As far as new additions goes, nothing new. Anyway, the full total in my collection is now 4302, and rising. And I guess that's about it for this piece of news, but if anything changes, I'll keep you all informed.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More figure news coming soon   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 5:01 am

Dear STS Friends:

Well, I've got news again, albeit coming soon news. The news is that sometime in the near future, I'll be getting back to ordering models for my collection. Currently, if you count everything, including the models coming soon from Safari, the total you get is: 4399. As for other news, things continue in the lego part of the world, and next week, I'll be ordering a lego set that has a lego stegosaurus in it! Yeah, this set is what I'm really looking forward to. Also, I now have a lego tiger in my collection. Landrover, I hope you liked the list of lego animals I provided. Yeah, it took me a long time to write that post, but I think it was well worth it. Anyway, if anything changes in my collection, I'll keep you all informed.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: All goes well for now   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2024 3:24 am

Dear STS Friends:

Well guys, all goes well in my collection, although there aren't any new additions to tell you about right now. However, I'll be ordering a bunch of Safari figures soon, so I suppose I can count those in the full total, which is: 4408, and rising. No news about AAA additions, but I'm hoping to place an order with veghead soon too. In short, more models are on the way, but nothing to report right now. I'm still on the hunt for models at resale shops, but sadly, no luck. Also, things are going well with my legos, so later this week, I'll have more news there. Also, I now have a Lego gallimimus in my collection, and a lego stegosaurus is coming soon. Anywa"y, this is about it for news, so if anything changes, I'll post again.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More news about lego animals   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2024 8:59 pm

Dear STS Friends:

Today, I ordered a few lego sets. They'll be here in a few days, so finally, I'll have a lego stegosaurus. I'm also looking to get some of the new figures from safari. I've already taken notes about these, so they would count as figures coming soon. So right now, if you count everything, including the figures and legos coming soon, this is the current total: 4418, and rising. No other model news for now, but I'm planning on getting some toobs from safari really soon, so that should be good. Anyway, if anything changes, I'll keep you all informed.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A little lego news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 3:18 am

Dear STS Friends:

Today, I received some lego parts from my sister. Mostly what I kept were accessories, you know, books, a trident, a laptop, and stuff. The only models to join my lego collection were a clam and a dolphin. I'm still waiting for those two sets to arrive. Hopefully they'll come soon. Well, I can't tell you the full total right now, because I have to figure it out. Anyway, if anything changes, I'll keep you all informed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A lego stegosaurus   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 6:09 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I received 2 lego sets, with some interesting parts. There were some accessories, and hair pieces, but the big highlight for me was a lego stegosaurus. You see, I've never had this one before, so when a lego set was released that featured a stegosaurus, well, that was an opportunity I couldn't miss. There was also a baby dino in the set too. Well, I'll be going to Bricks and Minifigs tomorrow, so we'll see what I find. I can't tell you what the full total of my collection is right now, because I might have to do some math, but I will say that things are definitely rising. Anyway, if anything changes, I'll keep you all informed.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Another quick post   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 6:15 am

Dear STS Friends:

Hey there, again, I just wanted to say, I've been out to various resale shops lately, but the only thing I found for my collection at large was a very nice, very large piece of coral, which went in to my shell collection. And so ends the new additions news, for now. If anything changes, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A quick note   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 10:55 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, sorry there isn't much to tell, but the latest addition to my figure collection is a lego saber tooth tiger. Pretty cool, hunh? Anyway, this is all I found, so if anything changes, I'll keep you all informed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: News from tractor supply soon   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 8:37 pm

Dear STS Friends:

Hey, I just wanted to let you all know, I'll be going to tractor Supply next week, so more model news is on the way. Also, I've recently ordered some lego parts for my collection, but I don't know which parts I'll be keepimg, because the envelopes with the parts haven't arrived yet. Well, that's one thing to look forward to. In the meantime, nothing much else is happening, but I'll keep you all informed if anything changes.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A little news for landrover and others   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2024 10:22 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, did anyone like reading my post with the list of lego animals? Just wondering, because that total is rising, just like my model collection. Keep in mind that my legos are only a small part of my figure collection as a whole. So when I report about new lego additions, the total of legos I have has to be updated. Anyway, in the meantime, I'll keep you informed as to the lego additions. By the way, I'm waiting for some lego envelopes in the mail, and I'm excited, because they mean more parts for me. Yay! Well, this is about it for news, so if anything changes, I'll let you know.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Lego news again.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2024 5:21 pm

Dear STS Friends:

Well, as of late, I'v been ordering various lego parts for my collection. So far, two envelopes of parts have arrived. Still, things are looking good, although I have no idea what the full total is right now. As to the parts I've ordered, there are some hair pieces, some accessories, and more lego animals on the way. No real model news, for right now, but that could change. Anyway, this is the latest bit of news from my side, so if anything changes, I'll let you know.

Sincerely,

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More collection news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 10:14 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, another puffy envelope arrived from lego in the mail. It had 5 canoes, and a few animals in it. Right now, I'm still waiting for 5 more puffy envelopes, but they'll come eventually. For now, the current total of my collection is 4468, and rising.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More lego animals acquired   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 3:50 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I received a lego envelope in the mail, which had some lego animals in it. There were some goats, a baby dolphin, a few seagulls, some snakes, and a beluga whale, among other things. I also went to Bricks and Minifigs, where I purchased a lego set which had a baryonyx in it. I ended up keeping that one for myself. No real model news, for right now. I'm currently waiting for 4 more lego envelopes, and pretty soon, I'll be going back to Bricks and Minifigs, to purchase more stuff. That's a next month job, just so you know. Anyway, no other news for right now, so if anything changes, I'll let you know.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Collecta news from my collection: or the grand plan is on!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 3:18 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that next month, I'll be ordering some Collecta figures for my collection. I'm super excited about these, because Happy Hen has some of the Collecta 2024 models on their website. Either way, there's more news on the way. As for the happenings in the lego corner of the world, things are going good, although I am waiting for 4 puffy envelopes in the mail right now. Oh well, they'll get here eventually. In the meantime, the stories with my collections continue. Oh yeah, and did I tell you? One night, I went to Volunteers of America, and I found a really big piece of coral, for really cheap. Well, you know me, I wasn't going to pass that up. so, I got it, and it ended up in my shell collection. I still have it, by the way. No real new additions news today, but that could change next month. Anyway, if anything happens, I'll keep you all informed.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Another lego order   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 3:47 am

Dear STS Friends:

Hi again. Today, I placed another lego order, with some lego animals and other stuff in it. Still no model news yet. I've been serching resale shops, but as of late no luck. Hopefully, the lego envelopes I'm waiting for will arrive soon. Anyway, in the meantime, I'm making plans to order more models, but I'm not sure just when this plan will be put in to action. Well, if it works next month, then great. If not, there's no rush. I can always find these models in the future. Anyway, all in all I'd say things are looking up, at least for right now. I guess I'll just keep searching, and if anything changes, I'll let you know.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next