Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Copyrights of Schleich official pictures and the way we can use them

Go down 
+24
Gecko08
Gwaine
ze_neto
ghostme9
Saarlooswolfhound
donny ong
arafan
NightLioness
Tarunyada
stargatedalek
pokeyanyway
Takama
Roger
JamesPanda
robinhoodfan
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Numa
Benga
sbell
widukind
Ana
Defteros
Kikimalou
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

Country/State : under your bed

Copyrights of Schleich official pictures and the way we can use them - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyrights of Schleich official pictures and the way we can use them   Copyrights of Schleich official pictures and the way we can use them - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 11:10 pm

Buzzcocks wrote:
Defteros wrote:
Schleich has the worst quality in sculpting, painting and accuracy amongst the animal figures producers, and they complain about free publicity? Fine for me.

So maybe they aren't good but they probably one of the best sculpting ever for this your wrong the worst quality in sculpting is collectA

It's called an opinion. Schleich is one of my favorite brands but for me, sculpting isn't their strong suit, I just have a basis. anyways have your own opinion but this is mine and that is theirs. also to lighten the mood here is a baby black bear.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

Country/State : under your bed

Copyrights of Schleich official pictures and the way we can use them - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyrights of Schleich official pictures and the way we can use them   Copyrights of Schleich official pictures and the way we can use them - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 11:21 pm

man I was always so giddy to see the new Schelich photos, well I am starting to grow out of the Schleich (besides Eldradors) and starting to fall in love with Botm (they only make dino figures but still), I guess schelcih really doesn't like adult collectors, then what was the point of selling does XXl Schleich figures. Mad
Back to top Go down

Copyrights of Schleich official pictures and the way we can use them
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3