Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

User voted horse for Schleich :-)

Go down 
+17
barracudacat
wezeltje79
Schleich GingerNinja
Gwaine
Takama
Loustic
Tupolew Tu-154
TheLastStardust
bun2013
Night Elf
Roger
Ana
NightLioness
onatello
Anne from Norway
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 8:34 pm

I suggested a friesian foal in the vote, literally four hours later the friesian foal magazine thing plops up on instagram and I don't want the universe to be that cruel to me.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 9:39 pm

Gwaine wrote:
I suggested a friesian foal in the vote, literally four hours later the friesian foal magazine thing plops up on instagram and I don't want the universe to be that cruel to me.

Who was it that said "Life is a b***h " Laughing

Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 9:43 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Gwaine wrote:

Life is only a beach if you live near the shore Wink

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 10:15 pm

Gwaine wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Gwaine wrote:

Life is only a beach if you live near the shore Wink

Laughing Laughing

Schleich GingerNinja

Schleich GingerNinja

Country/State : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 8:24 pm

I voted a Highland aswell!! However, scared of how they would braid its mane!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 8:31 pm

Ohhh, do you remember how they maltreated the Fell Ponies and made them look like strange Shetlands ? Shocked

Schleich GingerNinja

Schleich GingerNinja

Country/State : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 5:47 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhh, do you remember how they maltreated the Fell Ponies and made them look like strange Shetlands ? Shocked
Yes I do! I was shocked and disappointed as I love fell ponies, but I guess this was just the start for schleich! Sad
Back to top Go down
wezeltje79

Country/State : belgium

PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 6:11 pm

kiang
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 4:27 pm

This is an interesting looking contest. Ordinarily, I'd like to vote for Saddlebreds, but I'm worried they would make them look too generic like they did with the new Tennessee Walkers. I think I'll vote for a Marwari instead. That breed is very distinct and should be hard to mess up.

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 1:52 pm

I suggested a Chincoteague pony, I would like another model of one (Safari's one isn't that great) and its of relevance to the US/my state.

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 9:49 pm

Connemara Pony or Pony of Americas Smile

bun2013

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 1:58 pm

You can now go vote - go to the schleich website
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 2:19 pm

I feel like Schleich didn't even take into account the suggestions given and that was all a show to make it look like they care about the collectors. German Riding Pony, Connemara, ASB, Selle Francais, Oldenberg. WOW some real unusual breeds there Schleich... No

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 11:21 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
I feel like Schleich didn't even take into account the suggestions given and that was all a show to make it look like they care about the collectors. German Riding Pony, Connemara, ASB, Selle Francais, Oldenberg. WOW some real unusual breeds there Schleich... No

Well, I guess they care mostly about "Horse club girls" than about collectors. Who knows, if those are really most freqeunt suggestions? It's strange that all of them are mares... scratch

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 9:02 am

LeeAnn wrote:

Well, that is often the problem with this kind of "competition", - 95% will be disappointed Laughing

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 2:21 pm

I guess you're right, just seems odd that there's really nothing special. I mean, not that any of them are actually going to look like that breed if they get released Laughing

Takama

PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 9:47 pm

Seeing this makes me wonder if they will Do a Dinosaur contest next year or the year after. and if the votes will actully be skewed or somthing.

I do not know anything about horses, but from what I can tell. this companey does not give a Rats rear about collectors.

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 1:36 am

Your dino choices: Trex, Stegosaurus, Pterodactyl, Triceratops, Brontosaurus. Laughing

Takama

PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 2:21 am

LeeAnn wrote:
Your dino choices: Trex, Stegosaurus, Pterodactyl, Triceratops, Brontosaurus. Laughing  

OF those choices, i choose Brontosaurus. Because Sauropods need more love

Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 9:16 pm

onatello wrote:
LeeAnn wrote:

.... It's strange that all of them are mares... scratch

Braided
Manes

Twisted Evil

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 1:57 am

Ugh you're so right No I don't mind a nice show style braided mane once and a while but I hate the "little girl needs a pretty pony with pink bows" on every. single. horse. Mad

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 3:02 am

Quote :
German Riding Pony, Connemara, ASB, Selle Francais, Oldenberg.

I actually got exited about these choices until I saw they were all mares. They should never forget that girls love stallions and geldings too. I wish they'd steer away from the My Little Pony-type horses, but this seems to be what they like making most.

Takama

PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 4:34 am

barracudacat wrote:
Quote :

I actually got exited about these choices until I saw they were all mares.  They should never forget that girls love stallions and geldings too.  I wish they'd steer away from the My Little Pony-type horses, but this seems to be what they like making most.

I think This goes back to a little Anatomical Detail that i recall Parrents complaining about at Toys R Us about.     There target audiance is little girls so they dont want the girls to get an idea of What this little detail looks like until there the right age.

Just my therory.

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 10:57 am

Takama wrote:
barracudacat wrote:
Quote :

I actually got exited about these choices until I saw they were all mares.  They should never forget that girls love stallions and geldings too.  I wish they'd steer away from the My Little Pony-type horses, but this seems to be what they like making most.

I think This goes back to a little Anatomical Detail that i recall Parrents complaining about at Toys R Us about.     There target audiance is little girls so they dont want the girls to get an idea of What this little detail looks like until there the right age.

Just my therory.

I've heard about these complaints too. I think it's crazy. What is the next step? Not allowing geldings and stallions in riding clubs? Dogs wearing pants?! What about all other animals? Laughing lol!

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 2:02 pm

They have to learn sometime. Parents are just embarrassed to teach their kids on that subject. IMHO the earlier the better.

PostSubject: Re: User voted horse for Schleich :-)   User voted horse for Schleich :-) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

User voted horse for Schleich :-)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: