Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Schleich Playset 42363 with Icelandic mare and foal,

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

The Schleich Playset 42363 with Icelandic mare and foal, Empty
PostSubject: The Schleich Playset 42363 with Icelandic mare and foal,   The Schleich Playset 42363 with Icelandic mare and foal, EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 9:34 pm

2017 brought a new Icelandic stallion from Schleich , and a mare and foal in new colours Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The mare and foal come in a box together with the girl and tack from he retired pony riding set 42039 :

I don't know what the bandages do together with an Icey.
They have steel-hard legs with a good fur and fetlocks, - bandages look really weird on an Icelandic horse  Laughing

Instead thick rubber "Boots" are sometimes used on the front legs of the champion Tölting competition horses  to prevent them from stepping on the pasterns of the front legs when they carry their weight on the hind legs in top-speed gaits.
I see that girls can even get them in pink, if they want to resemble the very good riders. Laughing

The little girl does not either belong on the back of a young, lively Icelandic mare, who even has a foal to look after !!!
She should have been included in the Shetland pony set instead.
Let's hope an adult holds the horse in a short lead if they go anywhere.

But the mare is still very nice, even if she is rather My-Little-Pony idealized Wink

I like both her and her sister . They are very cute together Very Happy

The foal is lovely also !
She would have been greater if her lower legs had been more yellowish grey, as they are on young, chestnut foals.

She has a pink nose, whic chestunt foals have the first day or so...if she is new borne, she is HUGE ! Poor mare   pale  Laughing

Now I hope you don't think I am negative !
I know these models are made for playing and for children dreaming that they have their own cute horse to ride on drunken
Me too, I enjoy to look at them, and I am SO grateful that they don't have braids lol!

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Schleich Playset 42363 with Icelandic mare and foal,   The Schleich Playset 42363 with Icelandic mare and foal, EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 11:50 pm

Susanne, very well presented again this set. Together with your wonderful pictures, a lot of observations about small details that toy designers often do not take in consideration. Actually, they may not care at all.
I have to say that the mare has a very girlish style but with two very positive points. First, it is a pretty figure, then, it has a clear Schleich signature.

SUSANNE wrote:

She has a pink nose, whic chestunt foals have the first day or so...if she is new borne, she is HUGE ! Poor mare pale Laughing

lol!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Schleich Playset 42363 with Icelandic mare and foal,   The Schleich Playset 42363 with Icelandic mare and foal, EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 8:14 am

Thanks, Roger Laughing

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Schleich Playset 42363 with Icelandic mare and foal,   The Schleich Playset 42363 with Icelandic mare and foal, EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 8:53 am

Congratulations Susanne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Schleich Playset 42363 with Icelandic mare and foal,   The Schleich Playset 42363 with Icelandic mare and foal, EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 8:00 pm

Thankyou, Andreas Very Happy

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: The Schleich Playset 42363 with Icelandic mare and foal,   The Schleich Playset 42363 with Icelandic mare and foal, EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 9:55 pm

They are very nice i like them both in the new color.
Should buy them fast before they are sold out.

PostSubject: Re: The Schleich Playset 42363 with Icelandic mare and foal,   The Schleich Playset 42363 with Icelandic mare and foal, Empty

Back to top Go down

The Schleich Playset 42363 with Icelandic mare and foal,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: