Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich buckskin Arabian mare and foal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

Schleich buckskin Arabian mare and foal Empty
PostSubject: Schleich buckskin Arabian mare and foal   Schleich buckskin Arabian mare and foal EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 11:31 am

Arabian mare and foal from the horsebox set. The foal is really good but the mare ... well, we've seen better Arabs from Schleich
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich buckskin Arabian mare and foal   Schleich buckskin Arabian mare and foal EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 12:06 pm

Nice horses :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich buckskin Arabian mare and foal   Schleich buckskin Arabian mare and foal EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 4:26 pm

I really like them, - but the mare has the giraffe-like neck of several present days Schleich horses Laughing

Gowever, when standing on the shelf, they look great, - much better than the new stallion Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich buckskin Arabian mare and foal   Schleich buckskin Arabian mare and foal EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 4:34 pm

These horses seem to ramble between two distinct worlds. A more fantasied one, where Barbies and Kens populate it and another world where horses are replicated just as they are. I think it is a design decision from the company. It is probably more appealing to younger target, it requires less time investigating the characteristic features of a certain and the lack of acuracy is forgiven in a much easier way. At the same time, I also think they preserve some interest to a traditional collector once these figures don't assume their folkloric vocation in a full way.
There's something allegorical on that figure what denounces some abenegation and that rescues it from being just one more horse. Good picture settings! Very Happy

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich buckskin Arabian mare and foal   Schleich buckskin Arabian mare and foal EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 7:02 am

nice photo's i agre on the mare not beying the best, the foal is nice Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Schleich buckskin Arabian mare and foal   Schleich buckskin Arabian mare and foal Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich buckskin Arabian mare and foal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: