Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show Us Your Amphibians!

Go down 
+25
sunny
sbell
Jill
Bonnie
landrover
QuollMate
bmathison1972
Caracal
Pardofelis
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
A.R.Garcia
Dum_my
widukind
zirkoon
lucky luke
SUSANNE
Bowhead Whale
halichoeres
75senta75
Roger
NightLioness
Anne from Norway
Masoud
LeeAnn
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 12:02 am

Caracal wrote:
Very Happy  OK Thank you Rogério!

Embarassed I finaly found they all are marked "poison frog Safari Miami made in China" but it's carved so little!.. Shocked
You're welcome. Markings are often very hard to see. Those with white toes really seemed like Safari. However, I don't recall seeing the red or the purple models among Safari. We have [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about Safari poison dart frogs. They are a lot and maybe you can find some informatiion on last posts when we talk about the bin models.

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 3:45 am

Thank you for that link Rogério! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 10:32 am

I've been hesitating to post this picture, because most of these frogs are resin models from an Etsy artist (His name is Artisnt and lives in England). But every morning when I wake up and look at them, it brings me so much joy. So I decided to share them anyways.  sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Bottem left to right: Safari ltd. IC Bullfrog - Papo poison dart frog - Kitan Club golden frog - Budgett's frog resin model)
(Middle left to right: Argentine horned frog resin model - Tomato frog made by myself)
Upper left to right: Long nosed horned frog resin model - Red eyed tree frog from Kitan Club hanging underneath - Black rain frog resin model - Mossy frog resin model)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 12:44 pm

I am so glad you shared these wonderful frogs, Simmone. I don't see any reason to hesitate. I love them all, from the Artisnt's resins to your homemade one. I was not familiar with rain frogs, what a cool creature. I also love your branded ones. A lot of diversity in shapes and colors.

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 5:29 pm

What a wonderful arrangement of frogs, and each species in scale with each other!!!!!!!! Are all them 1:1 ? They're incredible and well done. Unlike Rogério I knew rain frogs, however I didn't knew black rain frogs, is the only species of this set I'm unfamiliar with. But what causes my most admiration is the tomato frog made by yourself - I didn't knew that youre a such talented artitst! This model is incredible and as good and realistic as the resin ones, it would be lovely to see close ups of this incredible homemade model and check any other models made by yourself!

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 5:58 pm

Very good figures

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
thebritfarmer

thebritfarmer

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 5:50 am

What wonderful figures and a great way to display them. Did you use Pringle tubes?
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 7:50 am

Pardofelis wrote:
What a wonderful arrangement of frogs, and each species in scale with each other!!!!!!!! Are all them 1:1 ?

It was my intention to create a 1:1 scale frog collection. But I'm not sure about some of them. Some are a little too big, others too small?
I'm not an expert.

thebritfarmer wrote:
What wonderful figures and a great way to display them. Did you use Pringle tubes?

YES! Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 10:06 am

newcomers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 9:17 pm

seven more! Do you know how many frogs you have now? Laughing cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 9:43 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2023 9:55 am

lucky luke wrote:
Very Happy Applause cheers sunny

Thank you :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2023 9:56 am

Caracal wrote:

A few more, but i dont know. The truth is, i dont prefer amphibians

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2023 1:14 pm

widukind wrote:
Caracal wrote:

Laughing I red it upper!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2023 10:58 pm

Caracal wrote:
widukind wrote:
Caracal wrote:

Laughing  I red it upper!

Wink Wink

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 4:16 am

newcomers

Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 4:24 am

Love them! Who made the salamander and the frog?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 4:26 am

Jill wrote:
Love them! Who made the salamander and the frog?

Thank you , a japanese brand called Yell

Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 4:31 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 29, 2023 2:15 am

I've bought 3 new frog species for my collection from Etsy seller HellbenderMuseum.
They are 3D printed. They are hollow so very light, but there are holes in the bottem so you can fill them up with stuff to give them a little bit more heft. They are supposed to be life size and have a lot of detail. You have to paint them yourself.
The frogs I bought are: Yucatan casque-headed frog, a little turtle frog and White's tree frog.

After painting them, they quickly found new homes among the rest of the family.  sunny  

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 29, 2023 2:19 am

Very beautieful

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 29, 2023 8:00 am

Superb collection of Anurans!!!!

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 29, 2023 10:02 pm

Beautifully painted and great display!

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 30, 2023 8:55 am

Wow, beautiful figures and you did such a wonderful job painting them. That turtle frog is so great!! Never expected to see a figure of one. Very Happy Your whole frog collection is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 6:20 am

Those figures are an excellent option for a talented person like you! Thanks for showing! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Amphibians!    Show Us Your Amphibians!  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Us Your Amphibians!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next