Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Stegosaurus

Go down 
+2
widukind
75senta75
6 posters
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

AAA Stegosaurus  Empty
PostSubject: AAA Stegosaurus    AAA Stegosaurus  EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 5:13 pm

In my collection is only one dinosaur by AAA, the really big and heavy STEGOSAURUS.
Weight is 1kg. The length from the head to end of the tail is 44cm.
He is marked only with "AAA Stegosaurus." Does anyone know in what year this figure was made?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

AAA Stegosaurus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Stegosaurus    AAA Stegosaurus  EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 8:01 pm

A really dino for figurines :) Huge and old :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

AAA Stegosaurus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Stegosaurus    AAA Stegosaurus  EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 8:49 pm

Wonderful dino cheers

About the age...I have a very huge T-rex with Bullyland-tag.
I can remember seing it in any of their catalogues, but it must be before 1993, when B started their own line of larger dinos study

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

AAA Stegosaurus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Stegosaurus    AAA Stegosaurus  EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 11:51 pm

I didn't even know about such a huge stegosaurus! Shocked I suspect it is also not very known in dino collector communities.
The release year of AAA figures is an almost impossible task. We can't find it anywhere. scratch
About the figure, it is really impressive, the pose is very dramatic, a formula used in more recent years by Papo and their desperated herbivores. However, this one is not fearing a predator but more behaving like a monster. I don't know the release year but it was surely based in a very old representation of this animal. I like the dino to be honest. Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

AAA Stegosaurus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Stegosaurus    AAA Stegosaurus  EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 1:45 am

I have seen photos of this dinosaur many times, I find it very beautiful,
But I did not know it was too big.affraid

Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

AAA Stegosaurus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Stegosaurus    AAA Stegosaurus  EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 8:50 pm

It's the first time I see such a big dinosaur made by AAA. However, it does not surprise me very much, since AAA made many huge versions of their animals. Just think of their huge Hyaenodon, Entelodont, Muray Eel, Cuttlefish, Lion and Tiger. So, this figure prooves AAA made giant versions of their dinosaurs as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AAA Stegosaurus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Stegosaurus    AAA Stegosaurus  Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Stegosaurus
Page 1 of 1