Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari 2018 - complete list!

Go down 
+47
Kikimalou
Doug Watson
pm64
donny ong
costicuba
Florian
zirkoon
LukaLeon085
WhiteLightning Wolf
lucky luke
Ana
Duck-Anch-Amun
onatello
Night Elf
MartinH
Caspian
Bowhead Whale
ze_neto
Shardur
shadoweon
Lionwoman
john2xtheman
Gwaine
Tarunyada
jarda
sbell
MiniZoo
Sergey
halichoeres
terrorchicken
barracudacat
Tupolew Tu-154
bmathison1972
JamesPanda
Dutch Bear
Robert
Saarlooswolfhound
Bloodrayne
arafan
widukind
NightLioness
sphyrna18
Deanmo19
Takama
Roger
Juan Andrés
SUSANNE
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 5:30 pm

I hope, that Safari will also make better paintings, because this is their biggest weakness.

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 5:12 pm

Thanks for posting these latest images.  I'm really glad they're doing so many of these sneak peaks.  It's especially exciting to see the poodle and the two new dinosaurs. Also, the musculature of the Mastodon does look a lot better in the newest picture. There seem to be too many good ones to choose from already.
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 10:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 11:44 pm

Not the most exciting but it is good to see something palpable finally. Very Happy

Tarunyada wrote:
Roger wrote:
Safari is having fun, I see. Laughing

Much more fun than Schleich nowadays, running around like kindergarten teachers Laughing

lol!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 12:05 am

The boxer looks good, but the sheep and hare leave something to be desired. I hope it's just the photos though. The fantasy figures are interesting but not for me.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 12:38 am

WOW! WOW! A Siren. cheers cheers
I love also this Alien Dragon, one was my wish. And i like six-legged-creatures. Wonderful news. cheers cheers cheers cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 5:29 am

The jackrabbit is the first figurine on my 2018 wishlist :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 9:26 am

Bad, sheep, bad....

I will wait for the porpoise Laughing

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 11:04 am

Thanks for sharing, Takama! Nothing to be crazy about, although the jackrabbit looks rather nice. I'm more excited about what still has to be shown Smile

NightLioness wrote:

Of course you will xD

Has this picture been shown yet? The muzzle must be that of the kangaroo's.

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
john2xtheman

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 12:24 pm

Deanmo19 wrote:
I wonder if they can show us something else, like Ankylosaurus and Pteranodon.
There are now pictures of the Ankylosaurus floating around,including on the Dinosaur Toy Forum. Very Happy
But there have not been any signs of a Pteranodon yet.

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 6:32 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Bad, sheep, bad....

Not as Beeeeeehd as the one black sheep with the red devil eyes Evil or Very Mad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 5:38 pm

Great pictures! The orange animal with the long snout intrigues me. It could be an Akita, Great Dane, or even a long-snouted lioness.

Personally, I was hoping the boxer would look more like the toob version with a more dynamic pose and natural ears. Even though I can understand ear cropping might be necessary for working dogs, breeding for erect ears is a much better option.

Even though I don't collect dragons, I really love this new skeletal/insectoid one. He's very mantis-like.

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 7:19 pm

barracudacat wrote:
Great pictures!  The orange animal with the long snout intrigues me.  It could be an Akita, Great Dane, or even a long-snouted lioness.

I'm afraid I have to disappoint you, because I think the orange muzzle belongs to their newest kangaroo (this one).

Safari Ltd revealed two more teasers on their social media!

Gosh I really hope the muzzle from the upper teaser belongs to a Przewalksi's horse drunken

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 7:39 pm

And another one:

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 7:43 pm

That is part of the bird/lady, and the boxer.
The eye i dont know

Cmon safari release your 2018's already. bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 8:21 pm

Dutch Bear wrote:

Yes, i also can't wait longer. bounce

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 8:33 pm

Dutch Bear wrote:
That is part of the bird/lady, and the boxer.
The eye i dont know

The eye could be a dinosaur...

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 8:43 pm

Those teasers are quite fun, but I agree, it would be better to see some 2018 releases already. I think we've been waiting patiently for long enough now Laughing

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 8:47 pm

yes they put in a great deal of effort this year.
i do enjoy that approach.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:00 pm

I found this on a google search, not sure if its really helpful. The two of them we already know, but is that another or new woolly mammoth? (I think the link said it was taken from the dinosaur forum), so if someone is a member there they might know about the discussion around this photo.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
john2xtheman

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:16 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I found this on a google search, not sure if its really helpful. The two of them we already know, but is that another or new woolly mammoth? (I think the link said it was taken from the dinosaur forum), so if someone is a member there they might know about the discussion around this photo.
The Steppe Mammoth highlighted by the red square at the bottom right is part of a new line from Eofauna. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:19 pm

So is that a new line for 2018? I just don't recognize the mold but I'm not really a collector of prehistorics so I'm not sure that I would recognize it or not.

Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:53 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
So is that a new line for 2018? I just don't recognize the mold but I'm not really a collector of prehistorics so I'm not sure that I would recognize it or not.

Eofauna is a diffrent Brand of Animals

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 11:26 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

Paige, you can read more about the Eofauna Steppe Mammoth [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smile

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 12:30 am

The boxer looks good in the front but what the heck happened to his back legs?! Shocked

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari 2018 - complete list!
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next