Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos

Go down 
+2
widukind
Numa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos Empty
PostSubject: Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos   Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 11:41 pm

I was in my local TK Maxx store over the weekend and was walking past the toy section when suddenly, out of the corner of my teeny weeny beady little eye I spotted something........was it an animal?  Was it a discovery of a new species?  Was it the discover of a new range of animals?  The excitement was too much and I wondered over to discover that it was a prehistoric mammal model.  

It was no interest to me as I do not collect them but I took photos thinking it was something no one will have heard of but unfortunately it seems like it is 'old news'! Oh well.....anyway I though it may be one of those cheapish copy toys which are usually hollow but actually it is not. This one is sculpted quite well and it is a solid heavy plastic model so feels good in the hand and respectable if you know what I mean.

Anyway I attach some photos for you of the model and packaging as I am sure some of you will find it of some interest......enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos   Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 7:26 am

Some of them was also availabled in TK Maxx in Dresden

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos   Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 10:12 am

WOW !!! What a wonderful find !!! Shocked

It s a gorgeous model !!! cheers
And a very rare animal model.
In TAI, there is only a scull : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

I think this one is perhaps even more interesting than the Megacerops !

Lucky you to have such a shop near by.
Thankyou very much for sharing the pictures flower Applause

Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos   Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 2:58 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW !!! What a wonderful find !!! Shocked

It s a gorgeous model !!! cheers
And a very rare animal model.
In TAI, there is only a scull : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

I think this one is perhaps even more interesting than the Megacerops !

Lucky you to have such a shop near by.
Thankyou very much for sharing the pictures flower Applause

Thank Susanne

Just to add that I did not buy the model, I just took photos but glad you enjoyed them Very Happy

I am surprised these are not for sale on MPV or somewhere easily accessible for collectors out there?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos   Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 10:28 pm

An interesting interpretation of an embolotherium. These Geoworld series seemed very popular when they started. Now it seems there is a certain lack of interest around them. Maybe they are not easily available anymore and it may have contributed to it. Thanks for sharing, these prehistoric mammals are nice. Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos   Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 9:43 pm

It's a magnificient piece! And what a gorgeous set!!! Is it still available?
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos   Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 10:02 pm

I will have to check my local TK Max for this model as its not always in every shop as TK Max can be erratic with their stock!

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos   Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos Empty

Back to top Go down

Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos
Page 1 of 1