Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?

Go down 
+10
Rio
spikesilkenwolf
ken yeo
Suebeedo
schleich61
SUSANNE
Kristie
SyLoBe
noeska
Roger
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gast

breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? Empty
PostSubject: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:46 pm

hii guys!
I still collecting breyer=D
do anybody collecting breyer to?
breyer is a great model horse but I like schleich more than breyer because schleich is tiny and when you go on vacation you never take a lot space with schleich=D
xxxx
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:17 pm

Hello Krokylobert! Sorry, your name is very confuse for me!Wink
Yes, there are many people here collecting Breyer and Schleich! Next time you are bored you have here a very nice space to talk about collecting horse figures! Your life as collector will change! Be happy here with us! And you will discover other brands with very nice horses!Very Happy More important is that you will know very nice people!!! :) Unless me! Laughing
Back to top Go down
noeska

Country/State : netherland

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:40 pm

my schleich,breyer,resin en peter stone collection
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:09 pm

My Schleich horses are so many, so they need lots of space! If you like small horses you can also collect Stablemates instead of Traditional Breyers :)

You can visit my collection by clicking on the link you can see in my signature :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:04 am

There was a time that I had a very impressive Breyer collection! :) But as the years have gone by, most of them have been sold or handed down to nieces. I still have a modest collection of about 20 or so of my favorites. I still collect some Breyer, but not the new ones. I like to find the older ones with the cardboard picture boxes. :)

These days I collect mostly Schleich, but thanks to friends here have broadened to Bullyland, Papo, and some Collecta!

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Hi, Xroxyxloverx , - dear me, what did you say your real name was ? Shocked

Funny you ask, - i do not collect Breyer-horses, but could not resist two Breyer-dogs on German Ebay.
I got them this morning :

Irish Setter
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Golden Retreiver

Backside of the packages:

Eeek ! My fingers itch to take them out of that irritating plastic-bouble bounce bounce bounce What a Face

Does anybody know if they are rare, or does it not matter if I leave them in the packing or not ?
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:10 pm

Susanne,

Congrats on the dogs! Breyer is not making the companion animals anymore, but they aren't really rare. I don't think taking them out of the package will lessen their value. Unless you bought them strictly to resale later down the line, I would set them free! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:21 pm

Beautiful dogs Susanne!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:51 pm

Thank you Kristie and Sylvia !
I was very happy to get them, - and rather cheaply too. I did not believe my eyes when nobody else bid, expecting somebody to bid at the last minute. But no !

Thanks for your advice, Kristie. No I do not intend to sell them. They are probably worth zero here in Denmark anyway, - nobody ever heard about Breyer in Denmark Rolling Eyes

I have decitced to wait and let them free in a couple of days, when they are more used to being here Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Congratulations for your new dogs! Don't forget to show it without the plastic! You turned in an incredible hunter! affraid :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:32 pm

Roger wrote:
Congratulations for your new dogs! Don't forget to show it without the plastic! You turned in an incredible hunter! affraid :)

Wrufff, wruff bounce bounce cat Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:37 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:

Miau, miau!!! affraid cat Sleep
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Congratulations, Susanne, on the two lovely Breyer dogs... cheers I humbly submit my vote for keeping them encased in their plastic surroundings.

There is a woman here in the Sacramento area who regularly sets up (in the summer) a small stall in a local flea market with nothing but beautiful old Breyer figurines. I have seen some lovely farm animals and wildlife there. I believe she had a phenomenal American Bison for sale which I was very tempted to purchase.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:25 pm

I too love the look of Breyer figures, but they are so BIG!

I always keep my eye out for them at Yard / Garage Sales.

Welcome to the forum X *X******. Wink

flower ~ Sue
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:24 am

Johanne wanted to participte in the discussinon :

-+++++++++++++++++++++5555
Roger wrote:

SUSANNE wrote:

Our leve of intellect has improved a lot lately:lol: Laughing

Thank you Phil61 and Sue flower
It must be great being able to find such gems at flea markets and Garage sales.
All we can find here are old Schleich that are only fit for re-paint Wink

Arrh, Phil, now it stands 2-2 for keeping them in the plastic, - I vote for both, you know scratch geek

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:55 am

Great find Susanne! I still miss them!

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:51 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Johanne wanted to participte in the discussinon :

-+++++++++++++++++++++5555
Roger wrote:

SUSANNE wrote:

Our leve of intellect has improved a lot lately:lol: Laughing

Thank you Phil61 and Sue flower
It must be great being able to find such gems at flea markets and Garage sales.
All we can find here are old Schleich that are only fit for re-paint Wink

Arrh, Phil, now it stands 2-2 for keeping them in the plastic, - I vote for both, you know scratch geek

Susanne, Breyers horses are quite commonly found in antique stores and flea markets, but Schleich animals are not. Every so often, however, something pops up, but then I check these sources every few months or so. Maybe you should take a vacation in Germany to hit all the flea markets there...it would be like hunting for pickles in a pickle barrel... Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Yeah, that could be really, really fun, - plastic-pickel Laughing

I often wonder, - those people on ebay.de, - some of them have new figueres for sale all the time, perhaps they find some of them on flea markets scratch
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:40 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Yeah, that could be really, really fun, - plastic-pickel Laughing

I often wonder, - those people on ebay.de, - some of them have new figueres for sale all the time, perhaps they find some of them on flea markets scratch

Yes, they do - I know this for a fact... :)
Back to top Go down
spikesilkenwolf

spikesilkenwolf

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:53 am

I dont collect beryers horses. i do have a grooming set for them but i use it for my schleich horses. I almost wish i did they have so many lovely horses. sometimes i repaint horses to look them them.

Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:36 pm

I collect Breyers also. I have roughly 270 horses and about 12 animals.

Nice dogs, Susanne :) I have the Irish Setter but I really like the Golden Retriever, very cute !
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Yes I collect Breyer as well.I have quite a collection of horses,mostly stablemates but have some of their larger models as well ,mostly coloured horses.I also have other models by Breyer including a Simmental bull, Texas Longhorn bull, Brahman bull, Miniature Donkey, Alpine Goat, Great Dane, Jack Russell Terrier, and Australian Shepherd
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:19 am

Breyers are great models indeed, but to big, and even to shiny for me sometimes.
But i saw those models of some dogs and wildlife to, and they look great, and the longhorn-cattle to!
They are quit expensive to purchase, and older models bring good money after some time to...
But when you love them very much, why should you depart from them, if you don't need the money for that moment... Rolling Eyes

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:31 am

taos wrote:
Yes I collect Breyer as well.I have quite a collection of horses,mostly stablemates but have some of their larger models as well ,mostly coloured horses.I also have other models by Breyer including a Simmental bull, Texas Longhorn bull, Brahman bull, Miniature Donkey, Alpine Goat, Great Dane, Jack Russell Terrier, and Australian Shepherd

WOW!!!!
Do you think you have time to show pictures of the "other" models some time, please Very Happy bounce bounce drunken
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:57 am

This is my favourite Breyer dog :)

Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? Empty

Back to top Go down

breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next