Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?

Go down 
+10
Rio
spikesilkenwolf
ken yeo
Suebeedo
schleich61
SUSANNE
Kristie
SyLoBe
noeska
Roger
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:33 am

Gorgeous dog cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:36 am

Yes, very artistic figure, clearly a dog with the personality of a horse!:)
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:59 am

Thank you :)

Not the greatest of photos because they were my first photo show pictures Laughing I think I have improved since then.

My avatar is also a Breyer. He is a WEG Chestnut Dressage horse stablemate. I show him as MCS EuroDisco, Chestnut Hanoverian Stallion. He did very well in his first photo show Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:03 am

OHHH! la-la !
That Irish Setter is just SO fabuloys !
Tell me if you gaet tired of him some day Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:07 am

Laughing if I ever get tired of him, I will Wink The English Setter was part of a two part set, he came with a black Labrador who is also very cute :)
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:30 am

woah, beautiful dog! Breyer is good not only making horses, but also making other animals!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:50 am

Beautiful dog Rio. I have one Breyer model, it's a stablemate - but I don't collect them. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:56 am

Rio wrote:
Laughing if I ever get tired of him, I will Wink The English Setter was part of a two part set, he came with a black Labrador who is also very cute :)

cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Oh no Susanne, not an Irish Setter, but an English Setter, you should know that girl! Laughing
I had a link to a site that showed very much of other Breyer models, but i can't find it right now.
This person had loads of Texas Longhorns, Forest Life and Dogs.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:44 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Oh no Susanne, not an Irish Setter, but an English Setter, you should know that girl! Laughing

Shocked question question

Where did I write that ? - never mind, it is an English setter.
My grandad had a Gordon Setter, a fantastic creature, but as far as I remember it was a huge dog. Much bigger then the English one.

Wen Grandad took the gun to go hunting, Freja was so happy she wagged her tail so we kids were falling left and right like bowling cones (are they called cones?) Laughing
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:34 am

SUSANNE wrote:
OHHH! la-la !
That Irish Setter is just SO fabuloys !
Tell me if you gaet tired of him some day Laughing

Here Susanne, but i am sure you were mistaking by accident... Laughing

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:09 am

Breyer make excellent models and in the past have many different ones but the last few years have concentrated on horses as was their original purpose!I have one of their collection books and it shows many of their animals that the used to make including white tailed deer,bison,puma,various cattle breeds,bighorn sheep and also rocky mountain goat.
Would love to put my models on here for all to see but havent worked out how to do it yet!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?   breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

breyers? who collecting breyer and schleich?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2