Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The last store selling toy animals has offically closed!

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
EmmaMary
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EmmaMary

EmmaMary

Country/State : New Zealand

The last store selling toy animals has offically closed! Empty
PostSubject: The last store selling toy animals has offically closed!   The last store selling toy animals has offically closed! EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 8:18 pm

The last toy store in my little city has officially closed and there are no known places to buy toy models~ No I have brought a little sloth bear to mark the occasion. It seems that now I will have to buy my models online! Shocked
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The last store selling toy animals has offically closed!   The last store selling toy animals has offically closed! EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 10:17 pm

I know the feeling ! Sad

Take care, now. It is terribly tempting to spend too much on e-shops : Klick, klick, klickkety-click and then just pay .... affraid lol!

Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The last store selling toy animals has offically closed!   The last store selling toy animals has offically closed! EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 10:41 pm

I also have the problem with CollectA. But I can buy Safari Ltd animals in the Zoo of Erfurt and I could convince a shop owner in my town that she begins to sell Papo animals:)
Back to top Go down
EmmaMary

EmmaMary

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: The last store selling toy animals has offically closed!   The last store selling toy animals has offically closed! EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 2:37 am

SUSANNE wrote:
I know the feeling ! Sad

Take care, now. It is terribly tempting to spend too much on e-shops : Klick, klick, klickkety-click and then just pay .... affraid lol!

lol! lol! lol!

Haha I know what you mean!

...and I used to have a terrible online shopping addiction! drunken

Megaptera wrote:
I also have the problem with CollectA. But I can buy Safari Ltd animals in the Zoo of Erfurt and I could convince a shop owner in my town that she begins to sell Papo animals:)

Its not easy, I personally prefer to see and hold the figurines before I buy them.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The last store selling toy animals has offically closed!   The last store selling toy animals has offically closed! EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 9:16 am

Welcome here, i bought the most figures also only online. You find always more :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Liiolii

Liiolii

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The last store selling toy animals has offically closed!   The last store selling toy animals has offically closed! EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 5:04 pm

EmmaMary – I know the feeling! I live in the capital city, but toy stores are selling only Schleich, and only some of them here. In Finland there's only one online shop, too, which is selling wide range of toy animals. I support that online store and been very happy with their quick service. They have Schleich, Papo, CollectA, Breyer and some Bullyland figurines. I hope this family owned company will never close their online shop! I have never bought anything online from foreign countries yet.

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The last store selling toy animals has offically closed!   The last store selling toy animals has offically closed! EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 8:18 pm

Oh no! I am always sad when local stores stop carrying my favorite animal figures and Breyers. I love to handpick for nice paintwork. I try to buy as much as I can locally so stores keep carrying them, but it doesn't seem like enough. Brick and mortar store overhead costs must be pretty high.Sad

Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: The last store selling toy animals has offically closed!   The last store selling toy animals has offically closed! EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 10:13 pm

I always use spielfigurenportal, modellpferdeversand and spielzeug-guenstig and they have a very good service.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The last store selling toy animals has offically closed!   The last store selling toy animals has offically closed! Empty

Back to top Go down

The last store selling toy animals has offically closed!
Page 1 of 1