Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Polar Bear 2018

Go down 
+4
Megaptera
SUSANNE
Roger
Barti
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Barti

Barti

Country/State : Polish

Polar Bear 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Polar Bear 2018   Polar Bear 2018 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 9:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Polar Bear 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polar Bear 2018   Polar Bear 2018 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 11:15 am

My polar bears collection is frozen at the moment. They're so many and I am happy with the few I own. Though, it is always good to see other renditions from all angles to make a better judgement of it. Proportions are not really bad neither cartoonish, interesting the atention of the black skin on pawpads but what about the lips? I think that considering the big amount of polar bears Schleich already released, they could have made a better work. However, I find it good enough to who loves these animals. Many thanks for sharing! cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Polar Bear 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polar Bear 2018   Polar Bear 2018 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 9:33 pm

I love your photos !! The impression is of a cold starry night with a springling of snow and violet polar light cheers
Amazing how the beautyful Papobear and this one get along together  Very Happy

The bear is not bad, - the proportions and big Teddybear-ears are Schleich'ish cute, but we know that in advance Wink

Another thing, which is not the fault of the model : Why does Schleich keep making models of the same animals over and over again ? I would almost have a shoebox of Schleich polar bears if I got this one also.  Rolling Eyes

Thankyou for a nice and useful  walkaround  sunny  Applause

Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

Polar Bear 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polar Bear 2018   Polar Bear 2018 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 3:50 am

But there are much more Schleich Pandas:D

This new one looks much better. But I still prefere the standing Polar Bear from Papo.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Polar Bear 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polar Bear 2018   Polar Bear 2018 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 1:01 am

Nice bear :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Polar Bear 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polar Bear 2018   Polar Bear 2018 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 2:48 am

Congratulations with your polar bear Smile

SUSANNE wrote:
I love your photos !! The impression is of a cold starry night with a springling of snow and violet polar light cheers

I fully agree! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Rakel

Country/State : Denmark

Polar Bear 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polar Bear 2018   Polar Bear 2018 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 10:03 am

Beautiful photos and a nice polar bear.

It looks a little like "nordisk film" introduction polar bear in my eyes with the pose: a long neck and the paws as they are seen below the ice.

Maybe it is just my imagination, but if anyone want to see the bear I am talking about:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

Polar Bear 2018 Empty
PostSubject: 14800 - Polar bear [2018]   Polar Bear 2018 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 4:38 pm

the new Schleich 14800 polar bear

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i am happy schleich made the company logo on the bottom smaller
it is now just on the inside of the left paws

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

Polar Bear 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polar Bear 2018   Polar Bear 2018 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 4:38 pm

schleich adult polar bear compare coming soon exclamation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Polar Bear 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polar Bear 2018   Polar Bear 2018 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 7:19 pm

Thank you for the pics :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Polar Bear 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polar Bear 2018   Polar Bear 2018 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 10:11 am

That's a quite traditional representation of a polar bear with anything really new or exciting. However, it doesn't mean it is not an interesting figure. Actually it looks nice. I also see that with these ears, this bear is getting ready to the global warming. Wink Looking forward to see the comparison picture announced. Great review, thanks! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Polar Bear 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polar Bear 2018   Polar Bear 2018 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 8:53 am

I agree with Roger. It is a nice bear with rather huge ears . alien Very Happy

This walkaround is very welcome, and not less when our Dutch Bear does the presentation Wink

Sponsored content

Polar Bear 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polar Bear 2018   Polar Bear 2018 Empty

Back to top Go down

Polar Bear 2018
Page 1 of 1