Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Eikoh set animalplanet vol 15

Go down 
+8
Kikimalou
lucky luke
SUSANNE
Gwaine
jarda
bmathison1972
landrover
widukind
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

New Eikoh set animalplanet vol 15 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Eikoh set animalplanet vol 15   New Eikoh set animalplanet vol 15 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 9:50 pm

lol! lol!

Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: New Eikoh set animalplanet vol 15   New Eikoh set animalplanet vol 15 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 1:31 pm

@rogerpgvg
I didn´t expect google translate as so good, as it seems already to be. But it seems quietly easy to identify species names, technology evolves and evolves.

But thanks to @Susanne, i can be lazy^^ Thank you!

@bmathison1972
Did you buy them from that page www.schleichland.com? Have you experience with that page? The price seems very good for those Eikoh figurines.
@rogerpgvg:
As I understood brettnj, the problem is always, that they are sold as group and not individual
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: New Eikoh set animalplanet vol 15   New Eikoh set animalplanet vol 15 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 2:15 pm

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:

@bmathison1972
Did you buy them from that page www.schleichland.com? Have you experience with that page? The price seems very good for those Eikoh figurines.

I am ordering them through Brett and his sources, and yes I believe they are from that site. The prices are pretty good.
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: New Eikoh set animalplanet vol 15   New Eikoh set animalplanet vol 15 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:42 pm

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
As I understood brettnj, the problem is always, that they are sold as group and not individual

You can buy individual figures via Brett too, but he offers a discount on his own fees (normally 600 yen/figure) when you buy 8 together. But best to ask Brett himself what his prices are.
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: New Eikoh set animalplanet vol 15   New Eikoh set animalplanet vol 15 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 10:55 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Yes, but all the new ones are given exactly the same size, so I don't believe it.

bmathison1972 wrote:
six-banded armadillo (incorrectly called a seven-banded on TAI)!

It has 7 bands though Wink

depends on what you are counting (black, or bands). The figure was marketed as the six-banded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Eikoh set animalplanet vol 15   New Eikoh set animalplanet vol 15 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Eikoh set animalplanet vol 15
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2