Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Needle felted Gaell by Deseo! <3 (And a photo of my golden trio.)

Go down 
+2
widukind
NightLioness
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Needle felted Gaell by Deseo! <3 (And a photo of my golden trio.) Empty
PostSubject: Needle felted Gaell by Deseo! <3 (And a photo of my golden trio.)   Needle felted Gaell by Deseo! <3 (And a photo of my golden trio.) EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 2:37 pm

Oh my, oh my, I am one happy Border Colie owner!
Deseo, our dog collector, wanted to trade the odd Bullyland Jack Russel for something very special, a needle felted mini Gaell!
Needle felting is a fabric hobby (I think) where you poke felt in pace with a special needle into all different kinds of forms.
Animals are often created and our Emilia is very talented in it! Very Happy
My photos don't do any justice to this wonderfull little felted mini Geall.

(For the ones not knowing, Gaell is our 4 year old Border Collie dog <3)

Photos of my mini felted Gaell:
Needle felted Gaell by Deseo! <3 (And a photo of my golden trio.) Vilt-Gaell

My golden trio, with needle felted Gaell by Emilia, Papo repainted Gaell by Fallon and Mystic Border Collie custom made by Anasta <3
My three beautiful BC dogs <3
Needle felted Gaell by Deseo! <3 (And a photo of my golden trio.) Mijn-golden-trio

And our Gaell wanted to pose with his felted mini <3
Needle felted Gaell by Deseo! <3 (And a photo of my golden trio.) Gaell-en-vilt-Gaell

(Photos aren't that good, sorry!)

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Needle felted Gaell by Deseo! <3 (And a photo of my golden trio.)   Needle felted Gaell by Deseo! <3 (And a photo of my golden trio.) EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 3:18 pm

Very cute

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Needle felted Gaell by Deseo! <3 (And a photo of my golden trio.)   Needle felted Gaell by Deseo! <3 (And a photo of my golden trio.) EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 7:55 pm

Wow! That's amazing.
So much detail in that little face.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Needle felted Gaell by Deseo! <3 (And a photo of my golden trio.)   Needle felted Gaell by Deseo! <3 (And a photo of my golden trio.) EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 9:57 pm

Is marvellous work, big congratulations. Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Needle felted Gaell by Deseo! <3 (And a photo of my golden trio.)   Needle felted Gaell by Deseo! <3 (And a photo of my golden trio.) EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 10:00 pm

Everything is wonderful here, Karin! Your golden trio with works from Fallon, Anasta and Emilia, three remarkable collectors and three wonderful persons. New Gaell is very beautiful and it all just because of Bill, isn't it? Laughing Surely Bill, the Jack was something too special to Emilia and that's the reason why she wanted to make something special for you. Real Gaell is surely very happy too. Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Needle felted Gaell by Deseo! <3 (And a photo of my golden trio.)   Needle felted Gaell by Deseo! <3 (And a photo of my golden trio.) EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 10:53 pm

widukind wrote:
Very cute

Indeed Very Happy

Bloodrayne wrote:
Wow! That's amazing.
So much detail in that little face.

I was amazed by all the detail, from the spots on his legs to his very detailed face <3

landrover wrote:

Is marvellous work, big congratulations. Applause

Thank you! Very Happy

Roger wrote:
Everything is wonderful here, Karin! Your golden trio with works from Fallon, Anasta and Emilia, three remarkable collectors and three wonderful persons. New Gaell is very beautiful and it all just because of Bill, isn't it? Laughing Surely Bill, the Jack was something too special to Emilia and that's the reason why she wanted to make something special for you. Real Gaell is surely very happy too. Very Happy

I am such a blessed collector to have works from such talented woman in my collection <3
Every time I walk into my room or leaving my room, they are looking at me and I always come and leave with a big smile!
Oh yes, the brown Bill version indeed, I am very happy he got a new and loving dog home <3
Real Gaell was very curious and sniffed his little mini me with great curiosity XD I had to make sure he didn't lick his mini version hahaha.

PostSubject: Re: Needle felted Gaell by Deseo! <3 (And a photo of my golden trio.)   Needle felted Gaell by Deseo! <3 (And a photo of my golden trio.) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 6:53 pm

So realistic, love it.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Needle felted Gaell by Deseo! <3 (And a photo of my golden trio.)   Needle felted Gaell by Deseo! <3 (And a photo of my golden trio.) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 11:45 am

Beautiful and absolutely adorable! So happy for you, Karin! Congrats!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needle felted Gaell by Deseo! <3 (And a photo of my golden trio.)   Needle felted Gaell by Deseo! <3 (And a photo of my golden trio.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Needle felted Gaell by Deseo! <3 (And a photo of my golden trio.)
Page 1 of 1