Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal)

Go down 
+5
Roger
SUSANNE
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
ze_neto
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ze_neto

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal) Empty
PostSubject: Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal)   Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 5:52 pm

Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal) 13-80512Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal) 121Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal) 216
Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal) 315

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal)   Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 5:57 pm

I have to say, that is a pretty neat dinosaur! I like all the movement it shows. Way better than the last one, I'm impressed that they improve their prehistoric every year.

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal)   Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 6:01 pm

Applause

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal)   Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 9:08 pm

I agree so much with Paige (Saarlooswolfhound ) : great pose, and a nice improvement over the previous one Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal)   Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 9:41 pm

That's what I call a reasonable strategy. 3 prehistoric figures, a very common one, a reasonabily common one and a very unusual one. Though, while undoubtfully this is a much better triceratops than the previous one, what really excites me about it iss its very lifelike pose. Sometimes Mojö figures are too symmetrical or straight but this one is clearly dynamic and the dynamism is given for the whole sculpture. The first picture shows clearly what I mean. It helps a lot to turn a figure more appealing. :)

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal)   Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 1:23 am

This is one beautiful Triceratops !cheers
And I have to say, it is not only far better than the previous Mojo one, but it is also one of the best Triceratops models, from all major brands.
To my taste, even the best one  Very Happy
And also so big step forward for Mojo Applause

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal)   Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 1:58 am

This triceratops is in my list now. cheers cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal)   Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 7:49 am

Roger wrote:
Though, while undoubtfully this is a much better triceratops than the previous one, what really excites me about it iss its very lifelike pose. Sometimes Mojö figures are too symmetrical or straight but this one is clearly dynamic and the dynamism is given for the whole sculpture. The first picture shows clearly what I mean. It helps a lot to turn a figure more appealing. :)

I absolutely agree with you Rogério, the pose is really great, not straight but dynamic and it is a very good thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
A.R.Garcia

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal)   Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 9:31 am

I wish these companies would stop updating their Triceratops models- not because I am tired of them, but because they are such tempting additions to the herd! Joking aside, this sculpture is a big leap forward from the previous one, and the best of the Mojo dinosaurs. It is well-proportioned, has an interesting and versatile pose, and the paint (if it stays the same) tastefully accentuates the skin texture on the back and sides. It could do without the darkened striations on the horns and beak, though that is a minor quibble in this context. I'm curious to see how it will look next to this year's Safari model (color differences aside, I think it will fit quite well).

I agree it deserves applause.Applause

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal)   Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo 2019 Triceratops (final prehistoric reveal)
Page 1 of 1