Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Your wishes for Collecta 2020

Go down 
+25
SeanieP
ze_neto
Ravonium
QuollMate
landrover
Kiko
donny ong
SouthNoah
LukaLeon085
Caracal
Fossa
Ghost Wolf Ranch
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Wienerwald
lucky luke
Pardofelis
Duck-Anch-Amun
WhiteLightning Wolf
Gwaine
halichoeres
arafan
widukind
Megaptera
Tupolew Tu-154
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kiko




Country/State : Scotland
Age : 62
Joined : 2017-04-02
Posts : 2

Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your wishes for Collecta 2020   Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 2:56 am

Thank you Fernando.
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate


Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona
Age : 22
Joined : 2013-05-21
Posts : 1580

Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your wishes for Collecta 2020   Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 1:01 am

I’d like to see more prehistoric tubes— CollectA has truly impressed in this area. I’d love to see prehistoric crocodiles, prehistoric sharks, prehistoric birds, prehistoric amphibians, and prehistoric cetaceans (or other prehistoric marine life post-dinosaur times).

_________________
Emma [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] EBAY STORE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Collectibles Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
Ravonium




Country/State : England, UK
Age : 17
Joined : 2018-05-13
Posts : 87

Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your wishes for Collecta 2020   Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 9:03 pm

QuollMate wrote:
I’d like to see more prehistoric tubes— CollectA has truly impressed in this area. I’d love to see prehistoric crocodiles, prehistoric sharks, prehistoric birds, prehistoric amphibians, and prehistoric cetaceans (or other prehistoric marine life post-dinosaur times).

Yes! Especially since Safari Ltd has retired a lot of their good prehistoric toobs (and given the rest not-very-good repaints)
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto


Country/State : Brasil
Age : 47
Joined : 2011-02-05
Posts : 365

Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your wishes for Collecta 2020   Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 2:53 am

Here goes, a list of wishes for my favorite brand.
Extant Mammals:
An aye aye?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The amazonian boto!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A fossa
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A colugo.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A mara
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A manul
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The naked mole rat...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The franciscana
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A flying squirrell of any species
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
An opossum mummy with her cubs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The ribbon seal
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The hooded seal
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A mountain zebra
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
a gerenuk family
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Extinct Mammals
Megaladapis, the giant lemur
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Steller's sea cow
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Extant birds
the ruff bird
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
a crowned crane (any species)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
a frigatebird
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
a guinea hen
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
the palm-nut vulture
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
the egyptian vulture
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
greater bird of paradise
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
the lyre bird
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
a swallow (perhaps on the nest)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A california quail
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
any species of Nightjar, with its mouth wide open!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
the umbrella bird
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Extinct birds:
a giant moa
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
an elephant bird
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
a Spix's macaw (extinct in the wild)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
the Great auk
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
a mauritius blue pigeon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Reptiles & amphibians
A mugger crocodile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A (horrific) Surinam toad
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A goliath frog
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A crested newt
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Invertebrates
alligator bug
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Malaysian moon moth
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Termite queen
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Apart from sharks, I don't remember any fish from Collecta, so I'll think about some of them in other brand.

_________________
Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch


Country/State : US/Florida
Age : 54
Joined : 2015-03-13
Posts : 2586

Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your wishes for Collecta 2020   Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 3:43 am

I would be happy if they were just available anywhere near me.
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP


Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US
Age : 56
Joined : 2011-01-30
Posts : 1352

Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your wishes for Collecta 2020   Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 6:20 am

I want to see CollectA, or any major brand, make a running lioness...not has any of them made one except for Safari LTD in 1998 and it was not great.

_________________
Shawn
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Moderator
Saarlooswolfhound


Country/State : USA
Age : 26
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 9861

Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your wishes for Collecta 2020   Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 8:36 am

pipsxlch wrote:
I would be happy if they were just available anywhere near me.
At the very least more easily accessible online. Many of the places I know inflate the price. So not only are they hard to find but they're very expensive often times.

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
gulogulo




Country/State : Germany
Age : 42
Joined : 2013-10-30
Posts : 7

Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your wishes for Collecta 2020   Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 4:13 pm

Please a takin
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972


Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-04-13
Posts : 5268

Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your wishes for Collecta 2020   Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 4:32 pm

pipsxlch wrote:
I would be happy if they were just available anywhere near me.

CollectA figures are available through Happy Hen Toys, a distributor in the US, and can be common on US eBay.
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis


Country/State : Spain
Age : 38
Joined : 2019-01-12
Posts : 2145

Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your wishes for Collecta 2020   Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 6:51 pm

Thanks for your new suggestions, all of them added now tho the summary list (see previous page).

_________________
My collection:
(Details):

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto


Country/State : Brasil
Age : 47
Joined : 2011-02-05
Posts : 365

Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your wishes for Collecta 2020   Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 8:38 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
Thanks for your new suggestions, all of them added now tho the summary list (see previous page).
Thanks for your work. Muy gentil.

_________________
Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
donny ong




Country/State : indonesia
Age : 50
Joined : 2012-10-10
Posts : 2846

Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your wishes for Collecta 2020   Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:31 am

ze_neto wrote:
Here goes, a list of wishes for my favorite brand.
Extant Mammals:
An aye aye?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The amazonian boto!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A fossa
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A colugo.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A mara
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A manul
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The naked mole rat...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The franciscana
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A flying squirrell of any species
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
An opossum mummy with her cubs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The ribbon seal
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The hooded seal
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A mountain zebra
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
a gerenuk family
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Extinct Mammals
Megaladapis, the giant lemur
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Steller's sea cow
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Extant birds
the ruff bird
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
a crowned crane (any species)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
a frigatebird
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
a guinea hen
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
the palm-nut vulture
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
the egyptian vulture
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
greater bird of paradise
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
the lyre bird
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
a swallow (perhaps on the nest)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A california quail
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
any species of Nightjar, with its mouth wide open!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
the umbrella bird
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Extinct birds:
a giant moa
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
an elephant bird
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
a Spix's macaw (extinct in the wild)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
the Great auk
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
a mauritius blue pigeon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Reptiles & amphibians
A mugger crocodile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A (horrific) Surinam toad
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A goliath frog
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A crested newt
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Invertebrates
alligator bug
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Malaysian moon moth
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Termite queen
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Apart from sharks, I don't remember any fish from Collecta, so I'll think about some of them in other brand.

What a lovely list.
Collecta has Yellow Boxfish. It was released in 2017. So I would love to see more suggestions about fishes by you - especially coral fishes. Thanks.


Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your wishes for Collecta 2020   Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 12:06 am

The only thing I really wish from CollectA (or from ANY toy company) is an aurochs... But it seems aurochs have been forgotten in history... Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate


Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona
Age : 22
Joined : 2013-05-21
Posts : 1580

Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your wishes for Collecta 2020   Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 8:46 pm

halichoeres wrote:
Pterosaur mini box
Permian mini box
Devonian mini box

Are we the same person? Lmao. Love these ideas.

_________________
Emma [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] EBAY STORE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Collectibles Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
halichoeres

halichoeres


Country/State : Illinois, USA
Age : 40
Joined : 2015-03-31
Posts : 584

Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your wishes for Collecta 2020   Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 11:13 pm

QuollMate wrote:
halichoeres wrote:
Pterosaur mini box
Permian mini box
Devonian mini box

Are we the same person? Lmao. Love these ideas.

Ha ha, possibly. Must be the Arizona connection (I grew up there).
Back to top Go down
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3390.0
john2xtheman

john2xtheman


Country/State : u.s.a.
Age : 48
Joined : 2013-10-06
Posts : 211

Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your wishes for Collecta 2020   Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 11:17 am

As always,there is no end to what I would like to see when it comes to dinosaurs and prehistoric life.
Deluxe Tuojiangosaurus
Deluxe Edmontonia
Supreme Rhamphorhynchus
Deluxe Plesiosaurus
Deluxe Eohippus
Deluxe Postosuchus
Deluxe Kannemeyeria

_________________
John  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your wishes for Collecta 2020   Your wishes for Collecta 2020 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Your wishes for Collecta 2020
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Collecta 2021 wishes
» CollectA wishes for 2015
» Wishes for Collecta 2023
» Your wishes for Collecta 2022
» CollectA wishes for 2019

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: CollectA-
Jump to: