Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The vote on the final for The 2023 STS Figure of the Year!! is open until Sunday March 10
VOTE HERE

Where to find AAA duck sets A and B?

Go down 
+2
Duck-Anch-Amun
QuollMate
6 posters
AuthorMessage
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

Where to find AAA duck sets A and B? Empty
PostSubject: Where to find AAA duck sets A and B?   Where to find AAA duck sets A and B? EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 8:49 pm

I sold mine off a year ago and regret it. Anyone know where to get sets A and B?

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Where to find AAA duck sets A and B?   Where to find AAA duck sets A and B? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 8:59 am

Good question, I need them, too.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Where to find AAA duck sets A and B?   Where to find AAA duck sets A and B? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 7:20 pm

good luck

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PostSubject: AAA Waterfowl   Where to find AAA duck sets A and B? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 1:37 am

Does anyone know where to find the small AAA Waterfowl (not the large figures currently sold by H&H Winners Circle on Amazon and eBay)? Specifically the small Blue-winged and Green-winged Teals, the Hooded Merganser, and the Pintail.
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Where to find AAA duck sets A and B?   Where to find AAA duck sets A and B? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 3:42 am

They are notoriously hard to find but your best bet is to continue to keep an eye on eBay US, and also ebay UK, and eBay Germany.

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: Where to find AAA duck sets A and B?   Where to find AAA duck sets A and B? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 4:40 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Where to find AAA duck sets A and B?   Where to find AAA duck sets A and B? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 9:34 am

I am also in the same boat as you, I love this set and I am also on the hunt for it. However I am after the Canada goose from the large set as I believe it will probably scale well with the one Papo releases this year.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: Where to find AAA duck sets A and B?   Where to find AAA duck sets A and B? EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 2:37 pm

You can find the Canada Goose and Bufflehead in a lot on Amazon: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am looking for the ducks from the small set though. These are not those.
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: (Still) looking for AAA ducks (particularly Black Duck)   Where to find AAA duck sets A and B? EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 3:42 pm

H&H Winner’s Circle used to have the Black Duck in stock, and of course I didn’t get it when it was available. Does anyone have one that I can trade for or buy? Still looking for the small teals and the small merganser.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to find AAA duck sets A and B?   Where to find AAA duck sets A and B? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to find AAA duck sets A and B?
Page 1 of 1