Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Japanese Extinct Animals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Japanese Extinct Animals Empty
PostSubject: Japanese Extinct Animals   Japanese Extinct Animals EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 4:37 pm

I bought these a few years ago and have managed to identify all the animals except the little black seabird which I think is a species of petrel so if any one can help with identification it would be great!I have had a look in a few of my books on extinct birds but nothing looks like it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Extinct Animals   Japanese Extinct Animals EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 4:49 pm

The bird is the Ryukyu wood pigeon.

You can see the set here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the set is by Takara Tomy A.R.T.S.
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Extinct Animals   Japanese Extinct Animals EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 7:07 pm

Oh, I arrive too late Sad
I had no idea that this wonderful species has been made into figurine, if well it's a comical one rather than realistic. But smill unmistakable as a species.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Extinct Animals   Japanese Extinct Animals EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 12:51 pm

I really have a soft spot for this series drunken I'm lucky enough to have the Honshu wolf myself, but my holy grail (which I still need) from this series is, of course, the Steller's sea cow. I haven't seen it for sale once, unfortunately. The ones you've got are pretty neat as well, Taylor! I especially like the thylacine Smile

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Extinct Animals   Japanese Extinct Animals Empty

Back to top Go down

Japanese Extinct Animals
Page 1 of 1