Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

chupa chups animals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

chupa chups animals Empty
PostSubject: chupa chups animals   chupa chups animals EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 4:42 pm

I found this figure made in Spain.Below you can read : Chupa Chups Barcelona

looking on the internet, I found other similar figures:

http://coleccionismo80-90.blogspot.com/2019/02/chupa-chups-anfibios-e-insectos.html

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: chupa chups animals   chupa chups animals EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 7:01 pm

Interesting ! Shocked

Thankyou for sharing ! I never heard about hose before Very Happy

Can you tell us a bit more about them, perhaps ?
Why are they divided in half ?
Perhaps it tells on the page you give the link to, but unfortunately I don't understand the language Embarassed

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: chupa chups animals   chupa chups animals EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 7:56 pm

Chupa Chups is a famous brand of Lollipops. It is very popular also in Portugal and I remember very well their products as a kid. I didn't know about this series, I only remember one with monochromatic flat animals attached to the stick of the lollipop.
Here is their page at Wikipedia. and here is a toad for sale. study
It is quite surprising to read who designed their logo. Shocked

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: chupa chups animals   chupa chups animals EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 8:34 pm

Thankyou for explaining ! I don't think they have ever been sold in Denmark, but then , I am not a big fan of lollipops Laughing

WOW ! So Dali designed their logo !!!!! TAHT is fantastic cheers

Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: chupa chups animals   chupa chups animals EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 10:18 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Perhaps it tells on the page you give the link to, but unfortunately I don't understand the language Embarassed

I translate the text for you:

"Thanks to an exchange with a collector I was able to complete finally this animal collection that I show here. I'm interested in them overall because it's a Chupa Chups brand promotion. I don't know the exact year, as they only have stamped the logo of this maker and the words Barcelona - Spain, and I didn't found info on Internet regarding this. As you can see, they are a fish, a frog, a species of lizard or newt, a mantis and a tarantula. While the three first are formed by two halves, the two latter are formed by a single piece."

And below, in the comments:

"Are you sure that the mantis is complete?

Trustworthy not. What it happens is that who sold me it, a person that also collect them, ensured me that the mantis is done in this way, and that the posterior part doesn't exist. But I find it strange..."

------
I also find very surprising that the most popular candy of my childhood, the so famous Chupa Chups, have their logo designed by nothing less than one of the most important and renowned Spanish artist of the history!

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: chupa chups animals   chupa chups animals EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 9:11 am

Wow, very very interesting. Especially the fish, but i am not sure if it is a real specie.

Is that here chupachups too?

https://www.todocoleccion.net/figuras-goma-pvc/rana-figura-premium-promocional-chupa-chups-para-lapiz-chupachups~x90762955

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: chupa chups animals   chupa chups animals EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 9:19 am

widukind wrote:
Wow, very very interesting. Especially the fish, but i am not sure if it is a real specie.

https://www.todocoleccion.net/figuras-goma-pvc/rana-figura-premium-promocional-chupa-chups-para-lapiz-chupachups~x90762955

Yes, those are pen toppers. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: chupa chups animals   chupa chups animals EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 1:27 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:

Yes, those are pen toppers. Very Happy

Thanks, so i need really some more informations :) , it could be interesting for my zoo.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chupa chups animals   chupa chups animals Empty

Back to top Go down

chupa chups animals
Page 1 of 1