Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brown Pelican

Go down 
+7
Rio
Kikimalou
Admin
ken yeo
schleich61
WILLYBACOMAN
Froggie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Brown Pelican - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:30 am

schleich61 wrote:
This has been better than most soap operas..... Laughing Charges, counter-charges, explanations, counter-explanations, a mysterious mischief-maker in Singapore, rare treasures, uncovered rare treasures, secret financial transactions, Florida vacations, and even a Freddie Mercury reference.

Maybe I'm wrong, but this isn't a soap opera, it's a John Le Carré spy novel of the highest order. Thanks to everyone involved for some marvellous entertainment.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:30 am

schleich61 wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Amazing, all those Brown Pelicans you have!

The saddest note of all is that Mario has more brown pelicans than probably still exist in real life in the Gulf of Mexico..... Crying or Very sad By the time this spill is finally contained, we will see the greatest environmental disaster in human history. The massive oil plumes will eventually break up in the Gulf Stream and be carried up the American East coast, into the middle of the Atlantic, and eventually wash up as tar balls on Euro beaches.

No No No
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:11 am

schleich61 wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Amazing, all those Brown Pelicans you have!

The saddest note of all is that Mario has more brown pelicans than probably still exist in real life in the Gulf of Mexico..... Crying or Very sad By the time this spill is finally contained, we will see the greatest environmental disaster in human history. The massive oil plumes will eventually break up in the Gulf Stream and be carried up the American East coast, into the middle of the Atlantic, and eventually wash up as tar balls on Euro beaches.
Sad
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:53 am

Hi guys... Laughing

I was to busy to get on the site for a long while, but i will be back of course, and with really loads of new stuff of course, including one of those pelicans, and not for the price you would think of, but from bobo-bubu anyway.
I think iwill pay a reasonable price when you see the prices of the last weeks and months...,but cheap? No... Crying or Very sad
But that is my choice of course... Shocked

To bad that Uwe got this bad name, as Torben and me had already good contact with him, and we can speak for him as reliable. Very Happy

I understand all of the misunderstandings, and i won't dig into it anymore, i think it is clear now. cheers

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:51 am

Welcome back Willy! cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:27 pm

Great to see you again, Willy !

I can't wait to see all your new models !!!
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

...including one of those pelicans, and not for the price you would think of, but from bobo-bubu anyway.
I think iwill pay a reasonable price when you see the prices of the last weeks and months...,but cheap?

We all know the price 154,67 Euro. Cool
For this price everybody could bougt the brown pelican from me on this board.
bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:32 am

Thanks guys! Very Happy

Well Schmidtchen, then you are a little bit late, and you should have offered one for a better price then, isn't it? Wink question
For now i have to pay three times as much as i paid for my first one two years ago or so... pale
Afterwards it is always easy to say those things... Shocked

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brown Pelican
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3