Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)

Go down 
+8
bmathison1972
Tiermann
landrover
Caracal
lucky luke
Roger
SUSANNE
widukind
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) Empty
PostSubject: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 10:32 am

After the SUY Sciuromorpha (you can see here)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i am proudly to present the new SUY with the big rest of rodents:

Rodents are a large group in the mammals category

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and there are also a lot of figures in the toy world

So you can share here all  Castorimorpha, Hystricomorpha , Myomorpha and Anomaluromorpha.

I will share here a new pic with a new group or figure day by day. Because so i have more time to find all my figures and also i hope for more activity here.

I will start with figures with a special reference for me. It was a gift from my daughter and there are also one of the rare figures from Schleich that have Schleich exclusive at the moment. Schleich dont have often very special species only made by this brand.

I start with the Schleich gerbils

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

next (very soon) the one and only (at the moment) muskrat

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by widukind on Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 11:35 am

Thankyou for a great presentation, including links Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 1:49 pm

Muskrat by Marx

soon guinea pig

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 2:33 pm

Thanks Andreas. By the way, this was not my topic, but I voted for it LOL.

Most of these are a cut-and-paste from my Synoptic Collection display, since I have covered rodents already, with the exception of one addition since:

Order Rodentia, families Castoridae (beavers), Caviidae (cavimorph rodents), Chinchillidae (chinchillas), Erethizontidae (New World porcupines), and Heteromyidae (kangaroo rats). These groups are not necessarily related to one another within the order, but are grouped more for convenience, as they represent the largest rodents. Not shown yet is the Indian crested porcupine (family Hystricidae) which I will get when the 2019 CollectA model becomes available.
1. North American beaver, Castor canadensis (Mojo Fun, 2010)
2. domestic Guinea pig, Cavia porcellus (Kaiyodo - Chocoegg Animatales Pet Series 3)
3. capybara, Hydrochoerus hydrochaeris (CollectA, 2012)
I really wanted the retired Safari LTD figure but it was not readily available. Several nice models of this species have been released recently by Japanese manufacturers, but they are a bit small for my liking.
4. long-tailed chinchilla, Chinchilla lanigera (Kaiyodo - Choco Q Animatales Pet Series 4)
CollectA has a nice figure of this species, but it is a bit big for my Synoptic Collection
5. North American porcupine, Erethizon dorsatum (Safari LTD, 2018)
This figure got a lot of undeserved bad comments when it was first announced. Given the difficulties making an animal with this morphology, I think Safari did a very good job with it!
6. giant kangaroo rat, Dipodomys ingens (Kaiyodo - Red Data Animals)

Order Rodentia, family Cricetidae (hamsters, voles, lemmings, and New World rats and mice).
1. Chinese hamster, Cricetulus griseus (Kaiyodo - Hamsters Lunch)
2. European hamster, Cricetus crecetus (Kaiyodo - Hamsters Lunch)
3. golden hamster, Mesocricetus auratus (Kaiyodo - Hamsters Lunch)
4. Campbell's dwarf hamster, Phodopus campbelli (Kaiyodo - Hamsters Lunch)
5. winter white dwarf hamster, Phodopus sungorus (Kaiyodo - Hamsters Lunch)
6. Japanese grass vole, Microtus montebelli (Kaiyodo - Chocoegg Animatales Series 4)

Order Rodentia, family Muridae (Old World rats and mice)
1. large Japanese field mouse, Apodemus speciosus (Kaiyodo - Choco Q Animatales Series 11)
2. Ryukyu long-tailed giant rat, Diplothrix legata (Kaiyodo - Chocoegg Animatales Series 5)
3. Mongolian gerbil, Meriones unguiculatus (Kaiyodo - Choco Q Animatales Pet Series 5)
4. Eurasian harvest mouse, Micromys minutus (Kaiyodo - Capsule Q Animatales - Biwako)
5. house mouse (domestic color morph), Mus musculus (Kaiyodo - Chocoegg Animatales Pet Series 3)
Papo makes a wild-type color morph but I prefer the size of the Kaiyodo figure. If I find a nice wild-type form, it will compliment, not replace, this one.
6. Ryukyu spiny rat, Tokudaia osimensis (Kaiyodo - Natural Monuments of Japan, 2002)

Order Rodentia, family Heterocephalidae (naked mole rats).
Just one, the naked mole rat, Heterocephalus glaber by Kitan Club - Nature Techni Colour (African Savannah).

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 7:06 pm

Great, you have also a lot :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 7:30 pm

Also a gift from my daughter

next porcupines

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 6:38 pm

porcupines by AAA, Chap Mei, Lineol and Schleich

next american porcupine

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 11:01 am

Great quartet, Andreas. If producing a procupine is a big challenge when the material is pvc, I wonder how vintage companies were brave enough to make porcupines using composition. Those are surely animals that many manufacturers avoided. Thus, it is good to treasure the existing ones.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 5:13 pm

Safari Ltd american porcupine

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 5:32 pm

Kaiyodo hamsters

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 1:15 pm

Hamsters by Safari Ltd, Bullyland, Schleich , Joy City

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 3:44 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 3:53 pm

wonderful hamster collection, and they fit all together!.. cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 4:45 pm

Many thanks french friends :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 8:26 pm

Guinea pigs by Bullyland and unknown

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 6:09 pm

striped (grass) mouse? (made in china)

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 8:31 pm

Beautiful congratulation Andreas too cute Very Happy cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 9:05 pm

Lovely figure Andreas, nice addition. cheers

Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 11:17 pm

original mouse pattern! cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 8:39 am

Many thanks friends

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 6:51 pm

Kaiyodo giant kangaroo rat

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 11:53 pm

very nice! Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 5:25 am

Thank you

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 5:53 pm

Long-tailed chinchillas (made in china and CollectA)

Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 9:21 pm

I have others but for the moment I will do the easy thing and just add here the ones off my Playmobil site.
Beavers

Guinea Pigs

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)   Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha) Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us yours 06/2019: rodents (excluded Sciuromorpha)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next