Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How cute is this little guy?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
khallam

khallam

Country/State : England

How cute is this little guy?  Empty
PostSubject: How cute is this little guy?    How cute is this little guy?  EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 4:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Little toy out of a Kinder style chocolate egg. My fave dinosaur as well Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: How cute is this little guy?    How cute is this little guy?  EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 4:49 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: How cute is this little guy?    How cute is this little guy?  EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 5:52 pm

Anytime I see an ankylosaurus, I remember my niece when she was 5 years old. She loved a light blue ankylosaurus with a conspicuous red mouth. She explained me why she loved that figure so much but suddenly she asked me about the red mouth and if it could be blood. I told her it was not blood once it is a herbivore. So, she concluded it would certainly love to eat tomatoes. Laughing Well, it was already 8 years ago but she still keeps the dino among her toys.
Surely your little dino is very cute. Do you know to which exact series it belongs?

khallam

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: How cute is this little guy?    How cute is this little guy?  EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 8:37 pm

Roger wrote:
Anytime I see an ankylosaurus, I remember my niece when she was 5 years old. She loved a light blue ankylosaurus with a conspicuous red mouth. She explained me why she loved that figure so much but suddenly she asked me about the red mouth and if it could be blood. I told her it was not blood once it is a herbivore. So, she concluded it would certainly love to eat tomatoes. Laughing Well, it was already 8 years ago but she still keeps the dino among her toys.
Surely your little dino is very cute. Do you know to which exact series it belongs?

That is such a lovely story - children come out with the greatest of things! haha

There are no markings on the model so have no idea - I'm guessing its a generic figure
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: How cute is this little guy?    How cute is this little guy?  EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 4:01 am

Lovely ankylosaur! The figures from the Kinder branded eggs we (finally!) have here in the US don't look half as nice.

Roger, I love your story of your niece's ankylosaur! My daughter has always loved parasaurolophus. She hasn't any figures saved from that early in her childhood though. She does maintain a small collection of them yet, and steals most any I get. I asked her once (she's 19 now) if she knew why. She said it's because when she was very young, she thought they had a handle. Laughing scratch
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: How cute is this little guy?    How cute is this little guy?  EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 12:11 am

pipsxlch wrote:
Lovely ankylosaur! The figures from the Kinder branded eggs we (finally!) have here in the US don't look half as nice.

Roger, I love your story of your niece's ankylosaur! My daughter has always loved parasaurolophus. She hasn't any figures saved from that early in her childhood though. She does maintain a small collection of them yet, and steals most any I get. I asked her once (she's 19 now) if she knew why. She said it's because when she was very young, she thought they had a handle. Laughing scratch

lol!

PostSubject: Re: How cute is this little guy?    How cute is this little guy?  Empty

Back to top Go down

How cute is this little guy?
Page 1 of 1