Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich at Mc Donalds

Go down 
+22
Jill
George
Zoodirektor
Angie59
Numa
Burgerenby
sortepletter
Advicot
Bonnie
Taos
Evira
Duck-Anch-Amun
Roger
Tupolew Tu-154
pipsxlch
Saarlooswolfhound
Gwaine
Neptune
SUSANNE
Megaptera
widukind
jegis
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 2:18 am

Photos are working for me... the grey would look better without the horrid braids.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 11:14 am

pipsxlch wrote:
Photos are working for me... the grey would look better without the horrid braids.

Thanks for telling me. I used a third browser and they worked for me too. Curiously, they are not working in the two browsers I normally use. It is however my fault once my pc is quite old and some software is not updating anymore.
It would be great to make something at Toy Animal Wiki to illustrate this McDonald's/Schleich series. Idea

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 6:18 pm

It seems that Schleich is searching new distribution ways. I saw now on german TV a spot about an upcoming bayala-movie and they said: based on the Schleich figurines :O

Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 12:36 pm

I released a video this morning that compares normal Schleich and Mcdo's. Wink

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 7:50 pm

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
It seems that Schleich is searching new distribution ways. I saw now on german TV a spot about an upcoming bayala-movie and they said: based on the Schleich figurines :O

Yes, this movie will start this month. Moreover, they started to release CDs, books and much more from the Horse Club Serie.

I think Schleich will go the same way like Lego. My daughters are very excited about that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 1:23 am

Merci pour les photos Loustic! Du coup ils sont vraiment plus petits ou c'est la matière qui fait cet effet d'épaisseur pas pareil?

For the movie:
The animation looks good but too "cartonny" (same can be said about the figures, when you compare the early bayala and the new ones, it's kind of sad Neutral but I suppose it attract the kids...)
As for the plot I would have prefered the story of the first book!
Back to top Go down
https://neptunefairytales.tumblr.com/archive
Evira

Evira

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 8:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Found this picture preview. It looks like there will be some new figures released in December this year at McD.
Here almost at the bottom of the page: Source
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 9:25 pm

Thankyou, Elvira Very Happy

I hope that we get to see some of them here, preferably with pictures for TAW Wink

Hmmmm, when did I last eat at McDonald's scratch
My son is now 36 years old, and I think he was about 14 when we both had such a burger, and we said to each other :
THAT was the last one  tongue  lol!

Anyway, it is against the law in Denmark to give "presents" when you buy something else from a business Very Happy

Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 8:05 pm

Good evening,
Here are the figurines that will be coming out at the Mcdo from December 10th: 4 dinosaurs, a donkey, a colt, a mare, a lamb, a calf and a dog. :)

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 9:22 pm

Nice horses and comparisons and I can see the pictures!

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 9:31 pm

Thank you so much! Very Happy A dog!! Shocked Shocked
Do you have a photo?? Will it be different to the standard ones? Do you know the breed of the dog?
And this lead me to another question... have Schleich released other animals for Mcdonalds in the past? And if so have there been any dogs? bounce
So sorry for so many questions Embarassed, I just get quite excited around Schleich dogs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 12:23 am

If they would be released in the US, I would be eating too many Happy Meals. Perhaps my stomach is glad they don't release them here.
Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 9:49 am

Hello, the pictures and release dates can be found here: Source
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 10:06 am

Thank you so much! Very Happy cheers
The Golden Retriever I love you ! cheers Shocked drunken It's soooo gorgeous! And it looks as though it has a slightly different mould to their female, and the collar is the same colour as Pebble's used to be!!
Ohh this model is unmissable! bounce bounce Very Happy But I think that these will only be released in German Mcdonalds? If so I would be so so grateful if any German friends could pick one up for me, and I'll certainly trade for it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 12:04 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I’d like to get [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (donkey and horse), I believe that with the pandemy it will not be easy to find someone to get them in Germany for us non Germans. Wink It is a pity there is no wildlife, however, I understand it is easier to offer variations when the subjects are farm and dinos.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 4:25 pm

OHHHH! A donkey affraid I love you cheers I love you

Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 7:57 pm

Hello,
I have just seen an Alpaca from the Mcdo that would have been a special edition for this WE. I've also been told about an advent calendar?! Do you have any more information? More Schleich figures in this calendar?

Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 9:33 am

Loustic wrote:
Hello,
I have just seen an Alpaca from the Mcdo that would have been a special edition for this WE. I've also been told about an advent calendar?! Do you have any more information? More Schleich figures in this calendar?

Hey,
About the alpaca is true. In de German McD app there is digital adventcalendar with every day (until christmas) a new coupon valid for that day. There are some coupons with a happy meal with een different schleich figure. There is for example an Alpaca and a dog. See below for the pictures. If there will be more schleich figures in the calendar, I don't know. If I see more, I will post it!

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 10:55 am

Another dog!! Shocked Shocked
Ohh I wish I lived in Germany! Very Happy Such a gorgeous Bernese Mountain Dog- so now two exclusive Schleich dogs! I love him! drunken
I'm not sure what the chances are that these come up on Ebay afterwards? And I would love to know if there are any more dogs in this advent calendar! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 10:58 am

Ohhh look the 2020 alpaca is already up on Ebay! Very Happy Which hopefully means it won't be long for the dog!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 5:55 pm

Oh I'd love it if a German member could get me the baby alpaca

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 6:00 pm

Thank you very much for your answers. Don't hesitate to share if other Schleich's come out, difficult to follow when you are German but passionate about the brand . Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 7:18 pm

Advicot wrote:
Oh I'd love it if a German member could get me the baby alpaca
You can! It is on Ebay UK! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 8:34 pm

Thank you!!

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 6:00 pm

I got the first two MCDonalds animals -the funny Donkey with the the floppy ears and the Tennessee Walker Mare
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   6 - Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich at Mc Donalds
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next