Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+4
Wilorvise
Kikimalou
Gwaine
Roger
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 11:18 pm

Intermitted Post for 31 Oct ‘19

Daphne - Lusitano Mare

72144 Lusitano Mare
Name Source: Mythology
Name Reason: It sounded golden, like this mare
What I like about her: The colour is so rich
Fun Fact: I got her waaay late
Made In: China

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Valyria Stables

Daphne is a beautiful and graceful Lusitano mare. She is owned by Lucila, who loves her very much. Daphne loves Lucila just as much. Horse and rider often cuddle together and Daphne sometimes acts more like a dog than a horse to Irene.
Daphne is very well versed in dressage. She also jumps well, but lacks in the speed department. Her speciality is the kur on music. She is very sensitive to her riders commands. Lucila and Daphne make a very good team, they seem to share one mind.
Daphne has one sister named Elsa. Lucila and Elsa’s rider Irene are very good friends.

Horsevalley

Daphne lives with Man beyond the Fog. She lives beside the lake. She is best friends with Philipah. Both mares dream of having foals and strong stallions by their sides. They absolutely fawn over the filly in their stables, Alice.
Man does not make Daphne work very hard. She will serve as a dowry payment. Because she is very beautiful, she is very valuable. A good price for brokering a good marriage for the new generation.
Daphne dreams of a place where Man can't trade her in for a better prospect for their future. She wants to know where the river leads and what true love is like. Maaaybe her dreams just may come true.
She has one sister named Elsa.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:01 pm

Intermitted Post for 1 Nov ‘19

Big - Piglet

97873 Piglet
Name Source: Big en Betsie
Name Reason: Big is dutch for Piglet
What I like about him: He is so cute
Fun Fact: None Yet

Valyria Stables

Big is one of Big Mommah's older piglets. He is from the same litter as Fenner and Miss Piggy. They are weened for the most part, but Big Mommah allows them to nurse with her from time to time. Not too often, but simply to spoil them every once in a while.
Big is very playful and doesn't mind when children come pet him. He can even retrieve a ball and knows how to plays several children's game's like tag and tug o' war. A lot of children enjoy this. When there are fairs in the village, he and his sister Miss Piggy are often displayed in a little pen and kids are allowed to pet them.
Big's parents are Big Mommah and Wilbur. He has multiple younger siblings.

Horsevalley

Big lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is a weened piglet and thus lives separated from her mother, but also lives an unworried life. He is allowed out in the meadow when the weather is nice and gets fed all the left over's man has for him. This to fatten him up come winter.
Fortunately for him, Big is ignorant and plays happily with his siblings in the cot and in the meadow and enjoys what is given to him.
Big's parents are Big Mommah and Wilbur. He has multiple younger siblings and some siblings of the same litter, under which Miss Piggy and Fenner.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 11:33 pm

Intermitted Post for 2 Nov ‘19

Gale - Quarter Horse Stallion

72143 Quarter Horse Stallion
Name Source: The Hunger Games
Name Reason: I needed something simple
What I like about him: He does look better in grey
Fun Fact: He came over the mail very quickly

Valyria Stables

Gale is an energetic and strong Quarter Horse stallion. He is a horse available to experienced riders who can handle a horse who is eager to work but oft has too much energy for his own good. They can take him into the area. Licensed riders may also take him to the forrest or the village. His is a western oriented horse, being very good at barrel racing and reigning, but also at cutting. Trail and pleasure are oft too slow for him.
In the meadow, Gale loves to race around with the other stallions. He sometimes gets into small scraps over dominance, but never gets himself injured, he is not the most dominant of stallions either way. His best friends a Uriel, Armani and Ranec.
He has six brothers, Dickon, Dustfinger, Inkheart, Randyl, Prince Charming and Tamaris.

Horsevalley

Gale is a member of the Wild Herd led by Tyr and Ares. He is of a medium rank and not of special reputation. But he is friendly and open and well liked, overall. He has no trust for the Fae, for they have stolen his older brother Tamaris away. He is open to other herds, but not goes out of his way to socialize with them.
He has six older brothers, Dickon Dustfinger, Inkheart, Randyl, Prince Charming and Tamaris and four good sisters, Athene, Anna, Nuala and Lenore. This makes him uncle to Gilly, Muis and Penelope.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 11:46 pm

Special Post for 3 Nov ‘19

It is almost time now.

Nimue has not been sighted in the Royal Pegasi herd for two days. This hopefully means that she has isolated herself to bring her little foal into this world. Unfortunately none of the other Pegasi mares are very forthcoming with the information. Magnolia and Iris are not at all willing to talk about it and Zefyr is all giggles.
Narcissus has said, however, that Nimue has been shown to have droplets of milk on her udders. This means, as the mares tell me, that the foal is indeed near.

Nimue will have sought out a place where she can be alone, likely on the edge of the woods. She will seem restless at first, but her pawing and pacing has a purpose. Without this, the foal might not be able to turn the right way in her womb. Pegasus foals always need a little bit assistance from their dam, as their wings sometimes tend to get in the way of them doing that on their own.
She will have pawed the forest ground so that it is warm and soft. She lays down carefully, as to not damage her magnificent wings. She will have been feeling the labour pains for a couple of hours now. The foal is ready to come into this world.

Labour will take up to five hours. Pegasus foals take a long time coming into this world, for the mare has to be extra careful with her infant’s wings. These newborn wings are very susceptible to breaking.
Upon birth, the foal will still be covered in the amniotic sack. Nimue will rise and tear it open gently with her teeth, pulling it quickly away from her foals face. She will lick her foal clean and stand by the newborn until it has risen to it’s hooves.
The foal will nurse and mother and foal will rest a while before taking to the air and joining the herd.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 9:30 pm

Intermitted Post for 4 Nov ‘19

Pieps - Chick

97873 Chick
Name Source: None
Name Reason: It is what chicks do, peep
What I like about him: He is so teeny tiny!!!
Fun Fact: I am so happy to have all these lil babies, like this chick and the duckling and the bunnies

Valyria Stables

Pieps is Valyria Stables' adorablest fluffy chick. The children love him and so he is very used to human affection.
His father is Hendrick-Jan-De-Haan-Uit-Koog-Aan-De-Zaan-Heeft-De-Kraan-Open-Laten-Staan and hsi mother is Collumbus.

Horsevalley

Pieps lives with their parents Henkie and Columbus in the coop Men beyond the Fog made to keep them.
Man's young loves him and gives them a lot of attention. He are used to be picked up and stroked.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 12:42 am

Intermitted Post for 5 Nov ‘19

urAmaj - Kentrosaurus

82995 Kentrosaurus
Name Source: The Dark Crystal
Name Reason: He has an urRu face
What I like about him: Look at those spacey colours <3
Fun Fact: I was looking for him for a good while

Horsevalley

urAmaj is a young beast, living in the backlands. He is a herbivorous creature, but is still very aggressive, trying to swing his tail at what ever comes too close to him. The spikes on his thagomiser are very sharp and he has injured several of the carnivorous beasts who have tried to eat him. Not much is known about him, because the Fae stay away from the backlands and its beasts.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 2:30 pm

Intermitted Post for 6 Nov ‘19

Vali - Icelandic Foal

97873 Icelandic Foal
Name Source: Norse Myth
Name Reason: I am running out of suitable for this conga
What I like about him: His colour is very nice
Fun Fact: This conga is getting altogether too long

Valyria Stables

Vali is a stubborn Isi Colt. He is a real buckaroo and always gives the stablehands a run for their money. He loves making mischief with other foals and to sneak out of his mother's stable when she is not around. Mostly he sneaks off to the barn where the carrots and other treats are kept.
To most foals, he is sociable, but he can be a bit of a bully, even to adult horse smaller than him. The only adult horses he really behaves around, though, are other adult Isi's, they are not beyond nipping him if he goes too far. His friends are mainly the other Isi foals, Malia, Vindur, Hansel and Grewyn.
His parents are the Icelandic Pony's Höðr and Gretta. He has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Vali is a junior member of the Sarnori Mountain Clan. His parents have quite a high standing in the herd, so he is given the same respects. He is quite the mischief maker and earns himself quite a few strict talkings to. It does not always help and even Farbauti and Aegon have talked to him.
His best friends are Vindur and Hansel and they are always rough housing and running around. Their rough housing even got them a few nips from Hannibal already. The fillies prefer to stay away from them.
His parents are the Icelandic Pony's Höðr and Gretta. He has no siblings. He has three aunts called Rapunsel, Lofn and Gretel.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 7:21 pm

Intermitted Post for 7 Nov ‘19

Vergil - Arab Colt

Repainted Arab Colt
Name Source: DMC - Devil May Cry
Name Reason: Dante's got his twin brother
Fun Fact: I've been waiting for this boy so long! Thanks Maja!!!
What I like about him: The yellowish color really suits the mold
Made In: Repainted in Germany

-

Sire: Balraj
Dam: Jaya
Siblings: Calimero, Zack and Dante
Mate: None
Offspring: None

Valyria Stables

Vergil is a sociable but misschivous Arab Colt. He is half a year old and a real Houdini. He knows exactly how to escape his mother's stables. He also helps his friends escape and likes to open the meadow gate. He causes a lot of trouble and gives the stablehands a hard time.
But he also loves attention. He can be very sweet, nuzzling up to the stablehands, his mother, his father or his friends. He loves playing with other foals. Vergil's best friends are Xander and Seth. But he also plays with Mephisto and Linke.
Vergil’s parents are Balraj and Jaya. He has two bigger brothers, Zack and Calimero and one twin brother named Dante.

Horsevalley

Vergil lives with Man beyond the Fog. He lives there with his parents Balraj and Jaya. He makes them worry a lot. Vergil escapes often and runs away from Man. He knows what is on the other side of the Fog. He knows what lies in the amazing valley. He tries to hatch a plan to save his family and leave Man for ever.
Vergil has a twin brother named Dante and two other brothers. Their names are Calimero and Zack. His aunts are Lalita, Anck-su-Namun and Isis. His uncles are Sayid, Jondalar and Alladin. His cousins are Zayn, Baelfire and David.
His closest playmate is Phoebe. But he also plays with Jimin, Daehyun, Baelfire and Zack.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 12:37 pm

Intermitted Post for 8 Nov ‘19

Vetje - Vietnamese Potbellied Pig

13747 Vietnamese Potbellied Pig
Name Source: Peter Pan
Name Reason: Vetje is dutch and mostly translates to fatty, which suits a pot bellied pig like this
Fun Fact: He looks so personable

Valyria Stables

Vetje is the stable's pet pot bellied pig. He is a peppy and friendly animal. He is also very clever and solves puzzles with treats and sometimes even does tricks in exchange for a treat.
He does not at all mind being pet. He lives in the same pen with the other pig and is very gentle with the piglets.

Horsevalley

Poor Vetje lives with Man beyond the Fog as a meat pig. He gets fed a plenty to fatten him up. Now all we can do is hope he escapes before they grow too hungry, or he too fat.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 3:52 pm

Intermitted Post for 9 Nov ‘19

Vic - Trakehner Colt

72119 Trakehner Foal
Name Source: IT!
Name Reason: He reminds me of Logan Thompson lmao
Fun Fact: Such a good color
What I like about him: These colors are great
Made In: Bosnia

-

Sire: James
Dam: Pandora
Siblings: None
Mate: None
Offspring: None

Valyria Stables

Vic is an energetic and curious Trakehner colt. He tends to be a bit boastful and always tries to be the boss of other foals and get away with dominant behaviour towards the stablehands. Of course the stablehand guide him firmly and make sure Vic learns how to behave.
He is rather dominant to other foals and thusly doesn't get along with all of them. His best friends are Reginald and Henry. To the other foals he tends to be a bit aggressive
Vic's parents are James and Pandora. He has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Vic is a junior member of the quintuplets herd. He has a very high rank, for his father is one of the leaders. He is very dominant and can be quite bossy to the other foals, this doesn't make him the most popular. He does have friends, most certainly, but doesn't get along with all other foals.
His parents are James and Pandora. He has four uncles, Abel, Felix, Jaqen, Maedhors and Trick. His aunts are Roslin, Morrigan, Goldberry and Willow. His cousins are Theodred, Reginald, Oberyn, Liam and Eothain.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 6:34 pm

Special Post for 10 Nov '19

Horses up for Hire

Selected horses can be hired for a limited time. There is an hourly rate and people who take the horses will have to leave behind their wallet or cellphone, as a symbolic safeguard that the horses will return to the stables after the paid for time.
The horses are mostly rented to ride in the woods with, but some horses are also allowed to go into the nearby villages. However, to go into the village, the rider must have a special horse riding licence.

The horses up for rent are specifically selected for their good temperament and their resilience to different riders. A few more difficult horses are selected as well, but only for licenced riders.
Spurs and whips are prohibited and the rider has to always wear a helmet.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 9:07 pm

Intermitted Post for 11 Nov ‘19

Victoria - English Thoroughbred Mare

13855 English Thoroughbred Mare
Name Source: British Royalty
Name Reason: Good English namegiving™
Fun Fact: I think I like her better in ginger
What I like about her: She looks very sporty and energetic

-

Sire: Eustace
Dam: Jill
Siblings: Elizabeth and Molly
Mate: Ephraim
Offspring: Harry

Valyria Stables

Victoria is a sweet and very personable English Thoroughbred mare. She specializes in carting and racing. Riders that are already experienced in normal English disciplines can get racing and carting lessons with her. She is pretty patient and obedient and also very hard working. She is a very pleasant horse for stablehands and riders alike to work with.
She is also very sociable, easily making friends with other horses and animals of other species. Her best friends are Daphne, Karmijn en Elaine. She socializes with most other mares and geldings in the meadow, though. In the meadow she is mostly calm and a not very dominant presence.
With the stallion Ephriam, Victoria has one foal. It is a colt named Harry. She also has two full blood sisters named Elisabeth and Molly.

Horsevalley

Voctoria lives with Man beyond the Fog. The man of the Lakefarm keep her as a broodmare. She is kept to bring in the new generation of carriage pulling horses. She is mostly allowed to stay in the meadow, enjoying her time with her foal. This made her a little bit shy of man, but as long as they are gentle to her, she complies.
With her mate Ephriam, Victoria has one foal. It is a colt named Harry. She also has two full blood sisters named Elisabeth and Molly. This makes her sister by law to Arthur and Theoden. She is also aunt to Ann and Alice.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 11:13 pm

Intermitted Post for 12 Nov ‘19

Vindur - Icelandic Foal

13709 Icelandic Foal
Name source: Horses I am familiar with
Name reason: A pen pal of mine had an Isi named Vindur, a name I quite liked
Fun Fact: None
Made in: China

Valyria Stables

Vindur is a very spunky and headstrong Icelandic Pony colt. He is very energetic and mischievous colt, needing a lot of exercise to avoid him becoming mildly destructive. On days he can stay out in the meadow all day this is not a big problem, but on cold or rainy days, the stablehands exercise him in the indoor arena. Sometimes they also take him out on walks through the forest with his mother.
In the meadow, Vindur plays a lot with the other pony foals. He tends to play rather rough and is a bit of a dominant young stallion. His usual playmates are Hansel, Grewyn, Niall, Sjofn and Jace.
His parents are Bran, from whom Vindur inherited his fierceness and Myrcella. He has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Vindur is the son of the brother of the Sarnori Mountain Clan leader. He is treated like somewhat of a prince only because his attitude demands respect. He is brash and direct with a clear own will. He is very stubborn and determined.
But he is also sociable and friendly, outgoing and honest. He is very energetic and tends to play rather rough. His best friends are Hansel, Grewyn, Niall, Jace and Sjofn.
His parents are Bran and Myrcella. He has no siblings. He has three aunts, Rapunsel, Arianna and Dacey and three uncles, Rydag, Echozan and Rapunsel. His cousins are Malia, Milli and Vanilli.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 9:16 pm

Intermitted Post for 13 Nov ‘19

Viscount - Black Angus Bull

13879 Black Angus Bull
Name Source: Titles
Name Reason: Most my other bulls have noble titles as names as well

Valyria Stables

Viscount is one of Mr. von den Perenbaum's price winning bulls. He is a Black Angus of old British stock. He is rather calm and prefers to take things easy. This makes it easy for the stablehands to groom him for shows.
With the late cow Liesbeth he has one calf. The little calf is named Elize. Viscount seems rather fond of her.

Horsevalley

Viscount lives with Man beyond the Fog. Like most of the bulls he pulls the plough and oxcarts, because Man lacks heavy horses. He mostly accepts the work, as long as he is fed well.
With late cow Liesbeth he has one daughter. The young calf is called Elize. Viscount is very gentle to her.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 10:46 pm

Intermitted Post for 14 Nov ‘19

Visenya - Camargue Mare

72052 Camargue Mare Müller Limited Edition
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: She made me think fo Westeros' first Targayren queen, who was a fierce warrior

Valyria Stables

As a gift from a french Business partner, Mr. von den Perenbaum received a group of Camargue horses. One of them is the mare Visenya. She is a fierce and stubborn, but also loyal and graceful.
With the stallion Kain, Visenya has one filly, which is named Alessa. She also has one sister named Deanerys.
She is saddletrained, but not trained in any specific discipline. Mr. von den Perenbaum and his family take her on rides through the forest.

Horsevalley

Visenya is part of the herd of the quadruplets. She is a very loyal and fiercely protective member of that herd. She is stern and only selectively makes friends. She mistrusts the horses from other herds.
She is mated to Kain. With him she has one daughter named Alessa. She has one sister named Daenerys and a goodbrother named Sephiroth, She is aunt to Senri.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 11:10 am

Intermitted Post for 15 Nov ‘19

Viserion - Dragon

70418 Faraun
Name reason: Dany's white dragon is named this way, so it was an easy choise
Fun Fact: I got him and Drogon for super cheap

Horsevalley

Viserion is one of the wisest and mightiest Dragons of our valley. He is proud and powerful and does not associate with the fae. He only socializes with the greater beasts and what I know of him, I learned from them.
Viserion has been able to lay one egg, sired by Drogon. But it does not seem that Viserion wishes to be named a female. This is likely because all Dragons have both reproductive organs, but usually consider themselves male.
The hatchling is named Rhaegal and carefully guarded by both parents.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 4:30 pm

Intermitted Post for 16 Nov ‘19

Viserys - Mustang Stallion

13621 Rearing Mustang Stallion
Name reason: Grey for the disgraced Targaryen who still thinks he is on top of the world.

Valyria Stables

Viserys is a very high strung and energetic Mustang Stallion. He can be very wild, if he is not exercised the right way. He is quite bucky onder the saddle and needs a strong hand to keep him in check.
Viserys is rather dominant and not very sociable. The only other horse the really tolerates is Uriel, his brother.
When he was three years old, Viserys, along with his brother Uriel exported from the USA to the Netherlands for breeding purposes. Soon he mated with Chataya and she gave birth to colt Peter Pan.

Horsevalley

Viserys is a fierce warrior stallion form the Wild Herd, under the lead of Tyr and Ares. He is very well respected in the herd and is known to be a brave fighter, defending the weaker members of the herd when he needs to.
His best friends are Randyl and Uriel. They often train together and patrol the area around the herd.
With Chataya, Viserys has one son. The colt is named Peter Pan.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 9:16 pm

Special Post for 17 Nov ‘19

Kahlee Kahleigh! This is the joyous day!

Nimue has rejoined the Royal Pegasi Herd. And by her side a lovely blue colt. He is already flying along with his mother and can build up quite a speed. He is in perfect health and absolutely handsome.

Nimue herself is in good health as well. She is rather protective of her colt. The first few hours she has let no one near him, biting away even Narcissus, her mate and the colt’s own father. Now she allows Iris near him, and the other foals. Only because the colt has sought him out, Naricissus has been near him.

His name is Stitch.

Welcome to this world, young Stitch, have a care, but also a joy.

- Vincent Valentine

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 9:18 pm

Intermitted Post for 18 Nov ‘19

Aaron - Pony Yearling

MCD. 4 Pony Yearling
Name Source: Braceface
Name Reason: It sounds like Adam, which is the basemold’s name
Fun Fact: He came is so laaaate
What I like about him: The colours are so new on him, I like that
Made In: Vietnam

Valyria Stables

Aaron is a yearling pony colt. He isn't as active as the other yearlings and prefers to lay around. He chooses to be lazy rather than tired. And he hates training.
Like other yearlings Aaron has started his natural horsemanship training, like reacting to verbal commands and following the stablehand without too much of a fuss. Aaron feels nothing for that and does everything he possibly can to avoid having to do anything.
Aaron's friends are Ustin, Xander, Adam and Confetti.

Horsevalley

Aaron lives in the mountains of Sarnora with his parents Sjaak and Junebug.
He doesn't like playing with the other colts and fillies. He prefers to lay around in the sun, much to his father's disappointment. His mother doesn't seem to care for it much. He is sociable to Adam and Confetti though.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 12:15 am

Intermitted Post for 19 Nov ‘19

Nuala - Quarter Horse Mare

42486 Quarter Horse Mare
Name Source: Hellboy
Name Reason: The elven princess is pale, like the mare
Fun Fact: She came into the store so laaaate
What I like about her: She pulls off this coat

Valyria Stables

Nuala is a sweet and gentle quarter horse. She is sociable and very affectious. She is a horse that is available for medium experienced riders, because despite her gentleness, she is very eager and energetic and needs a firm hand. The more experienced riders are allowed to also take her to the forrest or the town. Anna loves riding out, especially when it is also with other horses.
Nuala is good at making friends, no matter what the species. Joost is her very favorite stablehand and she'll always rub her head against him when he comes to her. She's happy enough to greet the dogs too, she especially loves to play thug o war with the puppies. They drag a rag to her stable and she'll actually play with her. Her best friend is Daphne, they seek each other out in the meadow and love to ride out together.
With the stallion Inkheart, Nuala has a foal. It is a cute filly named Penelope. Nuala is very loving to her little baby and keeps her close. She is also very sociable towards Ikheart and allows the stallion around his daughter. Nuala also has two sisters named Anna and Leonette.

Horsevalley

Nuala is a member of the Wild Herd led by Ares and Tyr. She has a rather high rank, for she is mated to Ares' best friend Inkheart. She is very sociable and has many friends in the herd. Many look to her for advice and help. She is always willing to lend a hood or give a word of encouragement. By nature she is very friendly and a total sweetheart.
She is befriended with most mares in the herd, but she gets along best with Jessica, Emma and her own sisters Leonette and Anna. She is even very friendly to the horses from other herds. But she keeps her distance from the Fae, for her goodbrother Tamaris has been taken away by them.
She is mated to the stallion Inkheart. With him she has a filly named Penelope. Penelope is very loved and protected by both parents. Beside a sisters, Nuala has six goodbrothers, Dickon, Dustfinger, Gale, Randyl, Prince Charming and Tamaris. This makes her aunt to Gilly and Muis.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 12:36 pm

Intermitted Post for 20 Nov ‘19

Stitch - Pegasus Colt

82982 Pegasus Colt
Name Source: Disney
Name Reason: It is about time I called a model after my very favourite Disney character
Fun Fact: He was highly anticipated
What I like about him: He is the cutest little bean ever!

Horsevalley

Stitch is the newest addition to the Royal Pegasi herd. He is only a few days old, but he is already proving to be an outgoing and energetic young lad. He is busily exploring the world around him, giving his mother plenty to cause for worry already. Despite his age, he is already straying rather far from his mother’s side.
His father is the Royal Pegasi herd, and his mother, the beautiful Pegasus mare Nimue. He has three half siblings, Wolk, Shalua and Lucretia.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 3:40 pm

Belated Post for 21 Nov ‘19

Vitaly - Tiger Cub

14730 Tiger Cub
Name source: Madagascar
Name reason: It is in my plan to get the whole madagscar gang as baby animals

Valyria Stables

Vitaly lives in the rescue center. He lives in a foster group, consisting of two other cubs and two older males. He is playful and outgoing. He still very reliant on the caretakers. He gets protection from the older males, but they can't provide him with the motherly care he still needs. He plays with the other cubs, Ristuka, Feli and Bengel alot and sometimes also plays with the lion cubs.

Horsevalley

Vitaly lives with his smell family pride on the edge of the tall wood jungle. He has two brothers, Bengel and Yoka. His parents are Shere Khan and Ginger.
He is playful and curious. He likes to venture deeper into the jungle in search of adventure. He's befriended with white tiger cub Feli and the two often meet up to play.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 5:07 pm

Belated Post for 22 Nov ‘19

Vitany - Lioness

14712 Lioness
Name source: Disney
Name reason: Vitany was always my favorite Lioness from The Lion King films

Horsevalley

Vitany is a beautiful lioness, belonging to the pride that lives on the plains. She is swift, strong and graceful. She is the lead lioness, when the lionesses go out and hunt. She has a competent strategic mind and always makes sure to pick prey that is already weak or aged and she avoids needless suffering.
Vitany is mated to Nuka. She has no cubs with him yet. She has two sisters, Aaliya and Nala. Her parents are Mufasa and Sarabi.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 7:18 pm

Belated Post for 23 Nov ‘19

Vivian - Wolf Female

14605 Wolf
Name source: Blood and Chocolate
Name reason: My first favorite werewolf book will be honored in her, named after the main character
Fun Fact: One of my earlier non horse models

Valyria Stables

Vivian is an alpha wolf. She split off from a pack just over the border with Germany. She settled with her mate in the woods nearby the stables. Soon after her mate’s younger brother Rugou joined with his own mate. As did her own brother Peter.
The pack is closely monitored by the foresters. There is enough game in the woods for them to eat and from time to time the foresters leave meat outside the denn to make sure the wolves don’t go after the cattle of the nearby farms.
Vivian is mated to Remus and with him she has one pup named Finn. She has at least one brother, Peter.

Horsevalley

Vivian is one of the many stout and fierce wolves that live in the valley. Shee is an alpha, living in a pack with her brother and her mate in a shallow denn in the woods. She is a brave and loyal wolf, with a great many friends, who know they can always rely on her.
She is mated is mated to Remus and with him she has one pup named Finn. She has at least one brother, Peter. She has one brother by law, Rugou and is aunt to Rugou’s sons Gregory and Rafe.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 8:54 pm

Special Post for 24 Nov '19

Therapy Horses

Valyria stables offers special equitherapy. This is therapy for mentally and physically troubled and/or handicapped people, with the help of horses. Some therapy is horse riding, where as other is spending time with horses in another way.
These horses are all trained to be very patient and gentle and are all very sweet. Most of them are draughters or horses with a very sweet personality. They are trained to respond to vocal commands and to always seek out the trainer in case of emergency or in unpredictable situations.

The fee for an hour is not very steep, so that those with high medical bills can also afford it. But usually the dutch government will compensate it.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next