Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19)

Go down 
+3
landrover
bmathison1972
widukind
7 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19) Empty
PostSubject: Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19)   Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 7:58 pm

Today i have seen that picture on a FB collector page of Thailand

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by widukind on Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19)   Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 8:03 pm

this is at least the 3rd set; there was one with baby sea turtles and one with jellyfish (I have the jellyfish)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19)   Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 8:07 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
this is at least the 3rd set; there was one with baby sea turtles and one with jellyfish (I have the jellyfish)

Interesting figures, you have anything like a booklet?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19)   Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 8:28 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Splendid figures.

Last edited by landrover on Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19)   Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 8:31 pm

widukind wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:

I don't remember; I'll have to check.

The jellyfish were reviewed on ATF here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think the turtles, too, but I can't find the thread at the moment
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19)   Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 8:45 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
widukind wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:

I don't remember; I'll have to check.

The jellyfish were reviewed on ATF here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think the turtles, too, but I can't find the thread at the moment

Thanks, they are nice :)

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19)   Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 2:06 am

Hmm, I would pass on the shown Sunshine Aquarium set, but I quite like the jellyfish one, thanks for the link Blaine! Have to check the availability and price...

I wonder what the deal is with the extra figure that doesn't fit in these joined-base sets myself. It's the same with my Wing Mau goldfish set, currently being sold as Japanese Beam. There are 8 figures, but only 7 fit in the form of the base.
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19)   Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 2:52 am

pipsxlch wrote:
Hmm, I would pass on the shown Sunshine Aquarium set, but I quite like the jellyfish one, thanks for the link Blaine! Have to check the availability and price...

I wonder what the deal is with the extra figure that doesn't fit in these joined-base sets myself. It's the same with my Wing Mau goldfish set, currently being sold as Japanese Beam. There are 8 figures, but only 7 fit in the form of the base.

I think it is so you can mix-and-match? I display mine independently regardless :)
Back to top Go down
almisi43

almisi43

Country/State : españa

PostSubject: Re: Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19)   Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 2:54 am

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19)   Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 8:21 am

Many thanks for the pics

Back to top Go down
A.R.Garcia

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19)   Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 9:07 pm

This is an interesting idea with lots of nice-looking figurines. I wonder, would the bases join up between sets as well as within the same set? It looks like the edge shapes might be slightly different.

There seems to be a cuttlefish/squid group, too:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think those are the same species as some of the Kaiyodo CapsuleQ's.

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19)   Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19) EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 1:08 am

Ah! That squid set is neat too.

I display my set individually also. It doesn't matter that there's an extra figure, it's just scratch .
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19)   Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19) EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 1:30 pm

That squid set is very nice. Butonly 3 figures?

Back to top Go down
A.R.Garcia

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19)   Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19) EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 6:54 pm

widukind wrote:

If you look at that first post/image it shows the capsule machines displaying five figures.

My guess based on appearance (and their previous use by Japanese brands) is: broadclub cuttlefish, bigfin reef squid, paintpot cuttlefish, Japanese flying squid, and firefly squid.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19)   Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19) EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 10:05 pm

cheers cheers
Really, these figures are gorgeous. cheers

Last edited by landrover on Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19)   Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19) EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 3:58 pm

A.R.Garcia wrote:
widukind wrote:

If you look at that first post/image it shows the capsule machines displaying five figures.

My guess based on appearance (and their previous use by Japanese brands) is: broadclub cuttlefish, bigfin reef squid, paintpot cuttlefish, Japanese flying squid, and firefly squid.

Thanks for the informations. The bigfin reef fish is interesting

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19)   Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19) EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 7:17 pm

Here a another aquarium serie, the Kamogawa aquarium

the owner allowe me to share that pics

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19)   Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19) EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 7:49 pm

would like them better if they didn't have the human interactions...
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19)   Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19) EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 9:49 am

I found the Qualia sea turtles a little while ago. They are beautiful. More information here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I have also put them onto TAW.
Brett found some figures from the more recent Qualia Join Collections for me. I'll let you know once I have them.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19)   Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19) EmptySat Feb 29, 2020 9:07 am

A.R.Garcia wrote:
widukind wrote:

I bought now one figure as Pharao cuttlefish. But i am not sure, it could be also the broadclub cuttlefish. It could be interesting to get the exactly information

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19)   Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19) Empty

Back to top Go down

Join collection - sunshine aquarium and more (update 18.Nov. 19)
Page 1 of 1