Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2

Go down 
+6
SUSANNE
Bonnie
bmathison1972
widukind
rogerpgvg
almisi43
10 posters
AuthorMessage
almisi43

almisi43

Country/State : españa

QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2 Empty
PostSubject: QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2   QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 7:17 pm

New set:  

Fishing cat
African manatee
Walrus
Commerson's dolphin
dugong

Release date: Early March 2021

https://qualia-45.jp/distinations/toba_jc2/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2   QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 7:33 pm

The fishing cat is interesting, even though it seems a bit out of place with the sea life.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2   QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 7:49 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yes, the fishing cat and the african manatee

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2   QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 8:44 pm

This was produced in conjunction with the Toba Aquarium, so it makes sense there would be animals on display at that aquarium. Maybe they have a fishing cat enclosure?
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2   QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 8:52 pm

Beautiful figures, the fishing cat is very unusual! Shocked cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2   QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 9:15 pm

WOW ! Yes !! That cat !!!!! drunken

rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2   QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 9:42 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
This was produced in conjunction with the Toba Aquarium, so it makes sense there would be animals on display at that aquarium. Maybe they have a fishing cat enclosure?

Yes, I suppose they must have an out-of-place fishing cat in their aquarium.

I wish Qualia didn't just make figures for aquariums; they could make great land-based animals.
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2   QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 11:20 pm

WOWOWOW!!!! Best figurine news of 2021!!! Commerson's dolphin, my most favourite dolphin!!! Fishing cat!!! And the first non-Caribbean manatee in the trade ever!!! Depending on size and quality these three will join my wishlist!

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2   QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 11:27 pm

Alfonso, I added the picture, I don't see anything in that page forbidden its use. In any case, I am not hosting it on forum, just mirroring from the website. If there is anything wrong on it, I can remove the picture. Thanks also for bringing this interesting set to our knowledge.

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2   QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 4:30 am

Wonderful set !
Thank you Alfonso :)

Brettnj

Country/State : USA/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2   QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 6:41 pm

Hey. I've been taking orders for this set (and individuals). There are very few available on YAJ and Mercari but the set had a 5000 minimum and though there were a two BINs at 1300, all individuals on YAJ had 2000 minimums. I was trying to put together a combined bid for multiple buyers on the set to save them a bit of money but it disappeared from YAJ before I heard back from one party so waiting for relisting. If anyone is interested, please PM as usual. Thanks. Brett
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2   QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 8:05 pm

You know Brett :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2   QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2 Empty

Back to top Go down

QUALIA - TOBA AQUARIUM JOIN Collection VOL.2
Page 1 of 1