Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom

Go down 
+11
moreta
WhiteLightning Wolf
pipsxlch
halichoeres
widukind
Roger
landrover
Duck-Anch-Amun
bmathison1972
Pardofelis
Night Elf
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 11:04 am

I updated my list with some Gummies figures I recently found.

Also, it appears that Series 6 is launching! Colors of the Animal Kingdom

YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom 49133585048_bd119332f5_z

YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom 49133585183_746fc0f89f_z

Last edited by Night Elf on Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 12:00 pm

Wowowowowo! An andean cat!!!!!!! And a kagu!!! And an iiwi, tough the latter it's probably too big for my collction... And the sloth is tooooooooo much covered in symbiotic algae hahaha. Shame than Yowies are difficult to get in Europe but some models could fit by quality/size in my collection, Yowies seems to have the same taste for rare, obscure and endangered species than I have Very Happy

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 12:51 pm

A lot of these are small species so I can add them to my Syntoptic Collection!

I just found out my local grocery store sells Yowies. I'l have to find how to recognize this particular line
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 6:42 pm

OH MY GOD!
Yowie becomes more and more my favourite brand. So rare animal species and even that some of them are to small to fit with the modern companies, they´re must haves!

I just finished this year to collect Serie 5, and now a new series will already arrive! And on the first look, I need 12 of them! And even the red fox and the red frog could be new species for me! So be prepared my american friend: thio Duck here will need your help again!
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 7:06 pm

Interesting set, I want 10 of them.

Gleder and the birds are my favourites.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 7:13 pm

My prehistoric computer can't open the Yowie page and it seems there is a fox. Could someone share the pictures here? I could later split it into a new topic once it is the annoucement of a new series. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 7:23 pm

Many many interesting species again.

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 7:23 pm

Roger wrote:
My prehistoric computer can't open the Yowie page and it seems there is a fox. Could someone share the pictures here? I could later split it into a new topic once it is the annoucement of a new series. Very Happy

Do you mean individual pictures for each figure?? Because a picture of all together is already in the Jessica's message above... including also a link for view the image at full size (bigger than in the Yowies link).... there is no images of individual figures available, it seems...

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 7:53 pm

Roger wrote:

Yes Roger there is a 'red fox'.

I want 12 of these for now, maybe 11 depending on what the red frog is.

Normally I just buy these as they show up on eBay but I might buy a tray or two of these since I want so many of them, and sell or trade off my extras.
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 7:55 pm

I looked on the homepage and now I saw, that there also some interesting species for the pets :O
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 8:39 pm

I updated a few things in my computer but I only could see it through my mobile phone... and the series is fantastic! I love a lot a good number of them. The fox lacks the tradtional white tip and with a dark mask and legs it may perfectly represent a certain subspecies as suggested.
The colugo and Northern glider are unmissable! Now I also understand why the red frog species is not known, it is mislabeled. Could it be a tomato frog? Wink

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 8:46 pm

Roger wrote:
Now I also understand why the red frog species is not known, it is mislabeled. Could it be a tomato frog? Wink

It looks like some poison dart frog or similar.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 9:00 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
Roger wrote:
Now I also understand why the red frog species is not known, it is mislabeled. Could it be a tomato frog? Wink

So, it is probably a strawberry instead of a tomato. I am not that good with fruits. geek
By the way, topic was split.

Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 9:21 pm

Roger wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:
Roger wrote:

So, it is probably a strawberry instead of a tomato. I am not that good with fruits. geek
By the way, topic was split.

Thank you for splitting the topic, this is a much better place for my post. :)

Also, I edited my first post to include hosted screenshots instead of an image link directly to Yowie, which was harder to see.

halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 12:49 am

That's a really interesting assortment! Only one invertebrate, but it's a cool one.

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 2:43 am

Several interesting figures, I'm in. Duck/ Fernando, I'd be happy to look for you, although other areas are faster getting new stock than mine so you may want someone else. I never have seen any gummies around here, assume I won't by now.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 8:20 am

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
I looked on the homepage and now I saw, that there also some interesting species for the pets :O

The turtles??

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 9:22 am

@widukind
Yes! Here are those that are very interesting for me. I think some of them are species that you possess already:
African Aquatic Sideneck Turtle
Black Angel Fish
Chilean Rose Tarantula
Dwarf Clawed Frog
Eastern Box Turtle
Koi Fish
Leopard Gecko
Green Tree Frog

@pipsxlch
You know how much I appreciate your help in the last years. It was a wonderful experience to "work" with you and I´m so glad, that you helped me to get those figurines. So, I´m not saying no if there is a possibility that you could get this set, too. As you know, there isn´t stress for me and I can wait :)
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 5:31 am

Not anywhere in the US yet that I'm aware of but there is a seller from Australia on eBay already listing the animals for series 6! Shipping is quite expensive and they are also up for bids so I will wait until these hit store shelves!

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 1:11 pm

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
Not anywhere in the US yet that I'm aware of but there is a seller from Australia on eBay already listing the animals for series 6! Shipping is quite expensive and they are also up for bids so I will wait until these hit store shelves!

I just won the golden ghost crab. For most of these, I'll wait for them to come to the US, but for the arthropod, can't wait Cool

My local grocery store sells Wild Water Series (just noticed that recently); I'll ask if they'll order this series too!

Also, the Australian seller has the frog and it's the golden mantella!!!!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 5:34 pm

I bought all my wishes on ebay now :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 6:00 pm

widukind wrote:
I bought all my wishes on ebay now :)

I'll wait for the non-crabs to come to the US Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 6:56 pm

Are they only available in Australia?

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 6:59 pm

widukind wrote:

so far, yes
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 7:06 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
widukind wrote:

so far, yes

Thank you :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom Empty

Back to top Go down

YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next