Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!!

Go down 
+7
SUSANNE
widukind
pipsxlch
landrover
bmathison1972
Taos
WhiteLightning Wolf
11 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! Empty
PostSubject: YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!!   YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 8:16 pm

With the help of YowieCollector on eBay, I was able to scoop up the entire Yowie Series 6 batch in one go. What a wonderful series and I think one of my favorites to date!

Golden-Mantel Tree Kangaroo 
YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! IMG_20191226_132846_990_zpsknvhzcpv

Yellow Tang
YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! IMG_20191226_132917_641_zpsrgg1w0nc

Andean Mountain Cat 
YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! IMG_20191226_133035_930_zpsjnuuiltz

Northern Glider 
YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! IMG_20191226_133107_180_zpsqdhbkxcd

Lear's Macaw 
YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! IMG_20191226_133156_349_zpssumjwbv2

Green Vine Snake 
YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! IMG_20200102_134231_667_zpscyzeneaj

Red Fox
YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! IMG_20200102_134317_469_zpsrclmfqq9

Honey Badger 
YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! IMG_20200102_134342_265_zpsicam0e1m

Flying Fox 
YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! IMG_20200102_134410_611_zpsq4d5jgfz

Atlantic Puffin
YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! IMG_20200102_134444_105_zpsdob0wfuq

Mantella Frog
YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! IMG_20200102_134510_038_zps2beyqige

Red-Spotted Newt
YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! IMG_20200102_134535_133_zpsobuwonvy

Sunda Colugo 
YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! IMG_20200102_134559_390_zpsppcsy821

Scarlet Honeycreeper 
YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! IMG_20200102_134628_571_zps4ho7ynot

Kagu
YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! IMG_20200102_134652_265_zpschqvyfi5

Blue Damselfish 
YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! IMG_20200102_134716_497_zpsiy6pqk2o

Brown-Throated Sloth 
YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! IMG_20200102_134737_339_zpszrrptpda

Golden Ghost Crab
YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! IMG_20200102_134758_652_zpsiregpqfw

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!!   YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 9:19 pm

Some great models of some real rarities!!

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!!   YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 9:31 pm

Taos wrote:
Some great models of some real rarities!!
Yes indeed! Really loving how lesser known species are being represented in figure form now!

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!!   YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 10:06 pm

Great! I have had the crab for some time, but just yesterday I bought/won the following: Lear's macaw, northern glider, golden mantella, red-spotted newt, Andean mountain cat, Livingston's flying fox, common green vine snake, kagu, and I'iwi (I also snagged the Wild Water Series trout cod which keeps eluding me).

The only figure I am considering but did not buy yet is the tree kangaroo, as I fear it's too small. How tall is it, if I may ask? Both the total height of the figure and the height from the top of the stump it is sitting on to the top of the figure? Thanks.

All other species I already have good examples of :).

I hope they ship soon, but I fear Australia has halted mail service in some areas because of the brush fires.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!!   YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 10:42 pm

I want many models of them. Thanks for sharing. Applause

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!!   YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 10:58 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
Great! I have had the crab for some time, but just yesterday I bought/won the following: Lear's macaw, northern glider, golden mantella, red-spotted newt, Andean mountain cat, Livingston's flying fox, common green vine snake, kagu, and I'iwi (I also snagged the Wild Water Series trout cod which keeps eluding me).

The only figure I am considering but did not buy yet is the tree kangaroo, as I fear it's too small. How tall is it, if I may ask? Both the total height of the figure and the height from the top of the stump it is sitting on to the top of the figure? Thanks.

All other species I already have good examples of :).

I hope they ship soon, but I fear Australia has halted mail service in some areas because of the brush fires.

I was a wee bit concerned all of these had gotten lost in the holiday mail since this is the worst time of year to be sending and buying from abroad but I was lucky with these. They are all fantastic! As far as I know though, Australia Post has unfortunately halted all mail service throughout Australia...or at least that was my understanding from an email MiniZoo put out late yesterday. The brush fires down there have gotten increasingly terrible which is quite tragic. :'( 

The total height of the tree Kangaroo is just under 2" and the height of the roo itself is just under 1". Quite small indeed.

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!!   YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 10:59 pm

landrover wrote:

I want many models of them. Thanks for sharing. Applause
You're welcome! Hoping you'll be able to add these beauties to your collection!

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!!   YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 11:03 pm

correction, looks like I didn't buy the macaw; either I didn't win it or forgot to buy it LOL (I was working with two sellers, one for bids and one for outright purchases). Oh well, I'll get it another time.
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!!   YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 11:15 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
correction, looks like I didn't buy the macaw; either I didn't win it or forgot to buy it LOL (I was working with two sellers, one for bids and one for outright purchases). Oh well, I'll get it another time.
I was working with two sellers as well lol. YowieCollector was one of them and I think was the one I got the Lear's macaw from.

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!!   YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 11:26 pm

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:
I was working with two sellers as well lol. YowieCollector was one of them and I think was the one I got the Lear's macaw from.

Yes I bought 6 of them from YowieCollector and won 2 on bids from someone else (the latter is whom I got the trout cod from as well - I think I have bid on that trout cod four times and I FINALLY won it!)
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!!   YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 11:33 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:

Yes I bought 6 of them from YowieCollector and won 2 on bids from someone else (the latter is whom I got the trout cod from as well - I think I have bid on that trout cod four times and I FINALLY won it!)

I had no idea that Trout Cod was still so elusive! I don't remember if I got mine online or lucked out in store. All I know is that it is a FANTASTIC figure! Congrats on finally getting one!

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!!   YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 12:33 am

The fish I definitely want when they show up stateside; some of those other figures I would like also. My mother's from Maine and would appreciate the puffin.

I didn't know you needed the trout cod, Blaine; I have a few in my trade box. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!!   YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 3:39 pm

Can not await mine

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!!   YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 4:18 am

I just got six of the eight I ordered. While you have taken nice pics here, they do not do the figures justice when you see them in person! They are VERY nice so far.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!!   YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 9:24 pm

Ohhhh! They are gorgeous !!!!! I love you drunken Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!!   YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 12:33 am

Sunda colugo, Northern glider and Andean Mountain Cat are three I'd surely love to get. Many others are interesting but the three previously mentioned are irresistible. The red fox is mandatory, if someone have a spare, I may find something to trade.
Thanks also Fallon for opening this topic with great pictures of all of them.
The whole series is missing at Toy Animal Wiki, I know a series like this one takes lots of hours of editing work, so, if you allow me to use your pictures once they are more than credited, I can do it.

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!!   YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 4:24 am

Roger wrote:
Sunda colugo, Northern glider and Andean Mountain Cat are three I'd surely love to get. Many others are interesting but the three previously mentioned are irresistible. The red fox is mandatory, if someone have a spare, I may find something to trade.
The whole series is missing at Toy Animal Wiki, I know a series like this one takes lots of hours of editing work, so, if you allow me to use your pictures once they are more than credited, I can do it.

If this series eventually comes to the US, I can surely secure a fox for you. Wink

Yes, any photos of figures I post here and in my group on Facebook, you are more than welcome to use for T.A.I.  Wink

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!!   YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 10:21 pm

Roger wrote:

If this series eventually comes to the US, I can surely secure a fox for you. Wink

Yes, any photos of figures I post here and in my group on Facebook, you are more than welcome to use for T.A.I.  Wink

Thanks Fallon! If nobody introduces the Yowies 6 meanwhile, I will use your pictures. Thanks also for offering your help to get the fox if eventually it is available in USA.

moreta

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Photos   YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 6:54 am

Fallon would it be alright to share some of the photos in my Yowie collectors group? We haven't had any decent photos of Colors or Gummies or even Bites. Must search here for the Gummies and Bites! I have spares of both. Also I tried to visit your deviant art page but it wasn't available, said there was a security risk. I clicked to continue anyway but there was just an error page.
Cheers
Chris, Australia cat
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!!   YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 10:31 am

I need some of them!

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!!   YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 7:16 pm

moreta wrote:
Fallon would it be alright to share some of the photos in my Yowie collectors group? We haven't had any decent photos of Colors or Gummies or even Bites. Must search here for the Gummies and Bites! I have spares of both.  Also I tried to visit your deviant art page but it wasn't available, said there was a security risk. I clicked to continue anyway but there was just an error page.
Cheers
Chris, Australia cat
Yes! Perfectly fine with me! I have not been to my local Walmart in weeks due to the whole virus thing but they are one of the few Walmarts to have the Gummies series here in the US. I don't know when I will risk heading back out but I'll keep you posted should I find any.

My Deviantart account is deactivated (just forgot to remove it from my signature here) but I do have a private FB group set up for my entire figure collection (All yowies included) HERE:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/583071922429144/?ref=share
(I accept all join requests) :)

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!!   YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 7:38 pm

I wanted to let you know, that in Europe, there are also some people (like me Laughing ) who are searching for some figurines from the Gummies collection :)
But health and not risking something is priority over some animal figurines!!! :)
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!!   YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 2:38 am

I have several of my Gummies figures on hold, still have a few in my trades list. They were never available near me, so I think I'll get another carton of them off Amazon. I got the figure I wanted, so any/all figures I get will be for trade or sale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!!   YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

YOWIE US Series 6 Colors of the Animal Kingdom PHOTOS!!!
Page 1 of 1