Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yowie Rescue Series

Go down 
+11
WhiteLightning Wolf
Night Elf
moreta
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
A.R.Garcia
Takama
Roger
Duck-Anch-Amun
Florian
Tarunyada
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Yowie Rescue Series Empty
PostSubject: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 12:11 pm

Was just looking at the Yowie site when I saw a few figurines I didn't recognize. When I looked closer, I saw that they are part from a new series, the Rescue Series! cheers Check out the series on their site here.

Yowie Rescue Series Camel Bactrian camel

Yowie Rescue Series Parrot Orange-bellied parrot

Yowie Rescue Series Rhinoceros Black rhinoceros

Yowie Rescue Series Pangolin Chinese pangolin

Yowie Rescue Series Gorilla Western Lowland gorilla

Yowie Rescue Series Chimpanzee Chimpanzee

Yowie Rescue Series Numbat Numbat

Yowie Rescue Series Tasmanian_Devil Tasmanian devil

Yowie Rescue Series Lar_Gibbon Lar gibbon

Yowie Rescue Series Elephant African bush elephant

Yowie Rescue Series Goose Blue winged goose

Yowie Rescue Series Lion Lion

Yowie Rescue Series Hippo Hippopotamus

Yowie Rescue Series Red_panda Red panda

Yowie Rescue Series Hornbill Southern ground hornbill

Yowie Rescue Series Chameleon Strange-horned chameleon

Yowie Rescue Series Sun_Bear Sun bear

I just don't know if this is an American or Australian series scratch I think we'll soon find out! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 12:22 pm

Oh the southern ground hornbill is great ! And I also like the gibbon ! Thanks for sharing !

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 12:23 pm

Florian wrote:
Oh the southern ground hornbill is great ! And I also like the gibbon ! Thanks for sharing !

They came up with some pretty neat species! Can't wait to see some photos from STS members! cheers And you're welcome Smile

Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 1:06 pm

Yowies are making me crazy Very Happy Some new animals for my searchlist :) I will wait for futher informations :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 5:25 pm

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
Yowies are making me crazy Very Happy Some new animals for my searchlist :) I will wait for futher informations :)

Not only you :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 5:26 pm

Thank you so much Julie. I see 5 new must haves for me :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 6:09 pm

Julie, i think that are the new Yowies US :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 9:41 pm

Julie, just after some post and back on forum, you are already bringing something new to share with us. See, how you are iportant to our community? Wink Well, that's a nice series with some quite unusual species. For my personal interest, the Chinese pangolin stands out.

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 11:17 pm

Wow!! I am happy to see a new series. I hope they are available soon. I see quite a few I want. What a Face

Thank you for sharing! sunny

Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 12:23 am

OH great, another Series. HEre i go again to the store to wasteing hundreds of bucks on duplicates and monsters trying to collect them all
Back to top Go down
A.R.Garcia

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 3:34 am

The pangolin... I love you  ...and nice birds.

Some other interesting ones, too, though some of the feet may be a little funny.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 6:27 am

At last a Ground hornbill cheers

Welcome back Julie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 11:47 am

A page on TAI is now created and waiting for your pictures! Laughing Wink

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 4:26 pm

Roger wrote:
Julie, just after some post and back on forum, you are already bringing something new to share with us. See, how you are iportant to our community? Wink

Thank you, dear Roger! Embarassed cheers

Kikimalou wrote:
Welcome back Julie Very Happy

Thanks, Christophe! Very Happy

Roger wrote:
A page on TAI is now created and waiting for your pictures! Laughing Wink

Nice work, Roger!

Can't wait to see who'll be the first to catch the new Yowies! Looking forward to see the pictures!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:29 pm

They look great, I can't wait to see them in stores.

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 11:24 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
They look great, I can't wait to see them in stores.

Could you help us please? :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 12:08 am

Of course Andreas, I will try to do what I can. I still have lots of leftovers from the past series I should post for trades.

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 12:17 am

I think you can use this topic as a swap topic. I think the same thread could serve for all US series once some people is still searching for figures of the previous ones. Idea

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 9:20 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Of course Andreas, I will try to do what I can. I still have lots of leftovers from the past series I should post for trades.

Thank you very much :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 7:54 pm

According to this Youtube video, the Rescue series will be available in the US on October 1st.

It looks like they got a number of duplicates from the single box they opened in the video.Rolling Eyes I wish Yowie would ensure that boxes did not have duplicates. It seems unfair. Suspect bounce Neutral scratch

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 8:16 pm

Night Elf wrote:
According to this Youtube video, the Rescue series will be available in the US on October 1st.

It looks like they got a number of duplicates from the single box they opened in the video.Rolling Eyes I wish Yowie would ensure that boxes did not have duplicates. It seems unfair. Suspect bounce Neutral scratch

Wow, that's pretty annoying, actually. 26 different figurines to collect, 12 eggs in the package and she only got 7 different figurines Laughing That is sad. Well, at least she got the pangolin thrice!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 9:44 pm

Holy Hamster !!! I missed this topic Sleep

Some really wonderful species there !!! I look very much forward to seing them cheers

Thankyou very much , Julie ! flower

I have a question : In the video Yowie is pronounced "Yarwie"...is that correct ?????? scratch

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:22 pm

Night Elf wrote:

I will keep an eye out for them. :)

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 11:43 pm

Crazy video actually! Laughing I wonder if there is a box where all eggs have the same figure? scratch I hope they haven't got all pangolins left and that I can get one for me. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 6:25 am

Aha! My local Walmart finally got the new boxes in so I bought four of them. I'm quite happy with the three animals I got and the "yopter" figure (my niece will enjoy the latter for me). I will try to post photos as soon as I can, at least two of the three should be interesting to you guys. Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yowie Rescue Series   Yowie Rescue Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Yowie Rescue Series
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next