Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yowie series titles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

Yowie series titles Empty
PostSubject: Yowie series titles   Yowie series titles EmptyMon 29 May 2023, 22:22

Just trying to figure out all the names of the US series for my record keeping, and also just because it's neat to know why they chose each animal for each theme. I found most of them through TAW or general googling, but am still missing two but also looking for clarification on what a few of them mean. If you know the ones I'm missing or if I guessed the theme's meaning wrong, please help me out! Thanks!

- Series 1: ?

- Series 2: All American (I assume all North and South American animals of conservational import)

- Series 3: Rescue (this seems to be highly endangered animals? With successful conservation? Was this the one that the number of figures distributed correlated to the percentage of how many were left in the wild?)

- Series 4: ?

- Series 5: Wild Water (just aquatic animals?)

- Series 6: Colors (I'm interested to know specifically what this one meant, since not all the animals are colorful. I assume interesting use of color, like camouflage, or animals named for their color?)

And then series 7 and series 8 I am actively collecting and was around for the release, so I know that those mean. Razz

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Yowie series titles   Yowie series titles EmptyMon 29 May 2023, 22:52

Series 1 is called Premier Series
Series 4 is called Wildlife Conservation Society Series

https://yowieworld.com/collect/
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Yowie series titles   Yowie series titles EmptyMon 29 May 2023, 22:54

Thank you! And thanks for link, somehow all my visits to the Yowie site and I was never able to find that information. I don't know why it's such a confusing place for me to navigate, ha!
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Yowie series titles   Yowie series titles EmptyTue 30 May 2023, 02:36

Jill wrote:
Thank you! And thanks for link, somehow all my visits to the Yowie site and I was never able to find that information. I don't know why it's such a confusing place for me to navigate, ha!

their site is not user friendly; I feel like I have to re-learn it everytime I go there...
Back to top Go down
MansoBoricua

MansoBoricua

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: Yowie series titles   Yowie series titles EmptyTue 30 May 2023, 02:49

Yowie's series 8 is titled Baby Animals... These are now available on eBay, but I believe it will take a couple of months for these to be released in supermarket candy capsules.

P. S. The Visayan warty pig surprised me the most... :)
Back to top Go down
https://ianadames02.wixsite.com/ianadamesart
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yowie series titles   Yowie series titles Empty

Back to top Go down

Yowie series titles
Page 1 of 1