Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pictures of AAA zebras for Toy Animal Wiki, anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Pictures of AAA zebras for Toy Animal Wiki, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Pictures of AAA zebras for Toy Animal Wiki, anyone?   Pictures of AAA zebras for Toy Animal Wiki, anyone? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 12:55 pm

This time I am searching for pictures of AAA zebras. A few are already entered at the Toy Animal Wiki but some of them are still missing. Namely the family below and a few foals.
I know Susanne owned these but I think she gave them before the TAW project start. I also want to avoid using Torben's pictures.
I believe also there are a few I am not identifying correctly and there are so many variations that it worth to have pictures of zebras already entered.
There are also the famous Grevy's zebras...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Roger on Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of AAA zebras for Toy Animal Wiki, anyone?   Pictures of AAA zebras for Toy Animal Wiki, anyone? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 1:03 pm

Those already on TAW are:

Zebra Standing (common version), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] collection

Zebra Grazing (small version), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] collection

Zebra Foal (Grevy's variation), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] collection

Zebra Foal (Smiling Animals series), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] collection

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of AAA zebras for Toy Animal Wiki, anyone?   Pictures of AAA zebras for Toy Animal Wiki, anyone? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 10:53 pm

Here are my zebras

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of AAA zebras for Toy Animal Wiki, anyone?   Pictures of AAA zebras for Toy Animal Wiki, anyone? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 11:21 pm

Taos wrote:
Here are my zebras

I really feel happy when I have some feedback. It is not easy to sort correctly all information of AAA figures and it is quite frustrating when there is no pictures to illustrate the results from all the research.
Wonderful Taylor, these two are missing, it is the mare grazing and its foal. You only need the charming stalion to get it complete.
I am sorry for taking your time but it could be even more useful if you take individual pictures of these two, it will also help you finding a better focus to your pics. No hurries, thanks! cheers

p.s. I added just after this zebra foal that I believe to be the same as yours, isn't it Taylor?
Picture is not the best but helps.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of AAA zebras for Toy Animal Wiki, anyone?   Pictures of AAA zebras for Toy Animal Wiki, anyone? EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 8:48 pm

The foal looks to be the same as mine.I will get some better pics as the one on here is an old one which I use for own reference.

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of AAA zebras for Toy Animal Wiki, anyone?   Pictures of AAA zebras for Toy Animal Wiki, anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures of AAA zebras for Toy Animal Wiki, anyone?
Page 1 of 1