Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toy Major TM Lions for Documentation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VexVamp

VexVamp

Country/State : United States

Toy Major TM Lions for Documentation  Empty
PostSubject: Toy Major TM Lions for Documentation    Toy Major TM Lions for Documentation  EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 6:53 am

All four of my Toy Major lions, which also happen to be figures not yet documented on the wiki, so I figured I'd post them here. In case it's hard to see, they're dated 1998 ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]+2), 2002 ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]), and 2008 ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://VexCollects.deviantart.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major TM Lions for Documentation    Toy Major TM Lions for Documentation  EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 12:08 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major TM Lions for Documentation    Toy Major TM Lions for Documentation  EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 12:57 pm

Very interesting, I already listed them on TAW.
Both known 1998 series are probably the most common around and we are not far from knowing the complete sets. Luckily, both large and small lions are now added.
2002 has the most interesting series, I guess, they use to be marked with 1310-P# but I believe your figure is smaller and has no product number marked on it.
2008 figure is a completely unknown design for me, this is the period when Schleich already dominated this niche of market and most companies tended to make figures compatible with the German company.
Which ones are hollow?

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major TM Lions for Documentation    Toy Major TM Lions for Documentation  Empty

Back to top Go down

Toy Major TM Lions for Documentation
Page 1 of 1