Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd Forest Habitat Authentics Collection Packaging Walkaround

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VexVamp

VexVamp

Country/State : United States

Safari Ltd Forest Habitat Authentics Collection Packaging Walkaround Empty
PostSubject: Safari Ltd Forest Habitat Authentics Collection Packaging Walkaround   Safari Ltd Forest Habitat Authentics Collection Packaging Walkaround EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 5:22 am

I don't know how many collectors will take interest in this, but I've always been kind of intrigued by seeing the original packaging of discontinued figures. I picked this up on Ebay a little while ago and have kept it in the box all this time, but finally decided I wanted to be able to add the figures I wanted to the rest of my collection and sell the rest. I've kept the wolf, bobcat, and fox, but the elk, hare, and bear are currently for sale on my Ebay [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I did want to make sure I took some pictures of the intact packaging first, though, and figured it would be fun to share those here. I believe this may be from a later run of these figures, possibly in the early 2000s, but I'm not really sure. If anyone has any info on that, feel free to share.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://VexCollects.deviantart.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd Forest Habitat Authentics Collection Packaging Walkaround   Safari Ltd Forest Habitat Authentics Collection Packaging Walkaround EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 8:19 am

A rarely set :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd Forest Habitat Authentics Collection Packaging Walkaround   Safari Ltd Forest Habitat Authentics Collection Packaging Walkaround EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 8:46 am

I so totally share your interest in original packing ! cheers

But isn't it a shame to sell off some of the inhabitants of the set ? scratch

Thankyou for an interesting topc, - might be a new idea for the SUY ? Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd Forest Habitat Authentics Collection Packaging Walkaround   Safari Ltd Forest Habitat Authentics Collection Packaging Walkaround EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 6:59 pm

The original packaging is always interesting even when we don't keep or collect them. It is often answer to several questions and it is a part of the story of the figures.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd Forest Habitat Authentics Collection Packaging Walkaround   Safari Ltd Forest Habitat Authentics Collection Packaging Walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd Forest Habitat Authentics Collection Packaging Walkaround
Page 1 of 1