Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020

Go down 
+6
Duck-Anch-Amun
widukind
rogerpgvg
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Numa
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

Fair - PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020 Empty
PostSubject: PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 9:45 pm

Here are a few photos of a small CollectA stand I saw for the first time ever at the London Toy Fair set up by a UK distributor.  I am excited because traditionally CollectA has not been easily available in the UK but things look promising with this new distributor!  Onwards and upwards! I am looking forward to seeing CollectA in more and more stores in the UK that would be brilliant!

I noticed that some of the models have been slightly altered from the original prototype.  The Bongo in particular has had its legs extended and looks great!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A link to pages showing other brands at the fair:

Papo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mojo

Schleich Photos

Last edited by Numaan on Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 10:01 pm

Exciting to hear they are expanding! Thanks again for the photos.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 10:06 pm

Thankyou VERY much for sharing cheers

Ohhh! That bongo drunken

rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 10:15 pm

Thanks for showing. According to this Japanese shop, CollectA is a British company (see flag and do Google translate): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] But I think it's from Hong Kong, does anyone know for sure?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 6:27 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 6:34 pm

Thanks for the pictures. The Bongo looks more bright, too. When it´s not cause of flashlight, maybe they changed the pattern a little bit? Cause for my tatse, the bongo has a to dark colour so I like this one more.
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 9:31 pm

Danke, for the photos but were there any 2020 releases on the stand?

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 9:52 pm

Advicot wrote:
Danke, for the photos but were there any 2020 releases on the stand?
Unfortunately no new releases at the stand from what I could see......
Back to top Go down
The Mesozoic Park

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 7:21 am

On the upper right side of the first photo, there's a shelf that says new and you can see some of the novelties if you zoom in.
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 6:31 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Thanks for showing. According to this Japanese shop, CollectA is a British company (see flag and do Google translate): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] But I think it's from Hong Kong, does anyone know for sure?

They're headquartered in Hong Kong. They were subject to a lawsuit years ago for cultivating the impression that they're a British company. There are UK nationals, such as Anthony Beeson, involved in product development decisions, but the company is Hong Kong-based.
Back to top Go down
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3390.0
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 7:20 pm

Interesting to know! Thanks!

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 2:22 am

The Mesozoic Park wrote:
On the upper right side of the first photo, there's a shelf that says new and you can see some of the novelties if you zoom in.

Thank you!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020 Empty

Back to top Go down

PHOTOS: CollectA @ The London Toy Fair 2020
Page 1 of 1