Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D

Go down 
+33
Wilorvise
Megaptera
TeddyLam
pipsxlch
Tiermann
Ana
rogerpgvg
Farm collector
75senta75
Dutch Bear
WhiteLightning Wolf
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Taos
lucky luke
SeanieP
Bowhead Whale
RtasVadumee
Shanti
bmathison1972
jarda
sortepletter
Tove
landrover
Caracal
costicuba
Steve170
Pardofelis
Advicot
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
spacelab
widukind
SUSANNE
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 7:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - how is your Papo pheasant? Mine bends forward a little (where the legs meet the body). I am hoping it is just warping during shipment and not a production flaw. I have it supported for now and plan on reinforcing it with an adhesive as well.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Country/State : New York

Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 8:00 pm

Love that composite sun bear.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 10:32 pm

Thankyou, Max !
I adore that bear too drunken

bmathison1972 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - how is your Papo pheasant? Mine bends forward a little (where the legs meet the body). I am hoping it is just warping during shipment and not a production flaw. I have it supported for now and plan on reinforcing it with an adhesive as well.

Fortunatly my pheasant stand perfectly well , so your will probably be nice again after a while Very Happy

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 11:21 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

bmathison1972 wrote:

Fortunatly my pheasant stand perfectly well , so your will probably be nice again after a while Very Happy

On my model , it is also fine.
Now watching more carefully, I saw, that the legs are glued to the body... so it is on two parts.
Maybe the way they glued on your model, it is not perfectly on the right place .. ? scratch
Or like you said, it is just warping during shipment ... So maybe you can try to put it on hot water and check, when is cold again, is it stable.
When the model is still hot and soft, you need to leave it with the legs up, until is cold and hard again.

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 11:36 pm

Thanks, Susanne and Kosta
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 1:54 am

Susanne, I am glad that the package arrived safely after a few days.

Well, the Windhund by Elastolin has a special background. We love both dogs and especially Windhunde. Also we have talked so much about dogs this year. So, the greatest joy for me is,
that you are happy with this dog and that he is now in your collection.
By the way, I also think it is a borzoi.

The bears are very special for Lineol. In total Lineol made about 31 bear models all over the years.
All are brown bears and polar bears, including a black bear variant of one model. But the panda and the sun bear are unusual. They were both added to the range in 1940 for the IV. generation.
After World War II both bears were no longer in the programme.

I also have ordered the sweet little mole and the pheasant for my collection.
But I will take the crab with my next order too. Wink

As always, you show us such a beautiful and interesting presentations of your newcomers.
Many thanks dear Susanne. I love you

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 1:32 pm

Kosta : Ours dear, wll know Papoglue strikes again lol!

Yvette , thankyou for the information and for your kind words flower

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 2:33 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Kosta : Our dear, well known Papoglue strikes again lol!

lol!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 9:55 pm

One of my Danish friends found these two on a flea market and sent them to me Very Happy
They are marked Funrise 1988, and are a Knabstrupper and a Clydesdale.
Perhaps they are scatched and not the most realistic models, but I like them a lot Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A couple of pictures, I took for TAW Surprised

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 10:09 pm

Wonderful additions! Very Happy cheers cheers
They are surely very rare, and special additions from your kind friend! Very Happy
They have surprisingly good muscle detail, I love the Clydesdale! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 12:14 am

I think they are very nice and i think all Funrise series of horses are really interesting as a set. They also made a few unusual breeds. Maybe they do not look so good now because now we have brands like CollectA, Mojo, Safari, etc, making wonderful models. In 1988 competitors were not that good and some of the major brands were still giving their first steps. By the way, which one is the Fun and which is the Rise? Wink

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 12:41 am

Applause Applause
These old figures have a special charm.

Congrats Susanne. Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 2:51 am

Oh the knabstrupper is especially lovely! Congrats on both!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 5:04 am

For sure both have this lovely charm.
I like them too :)
''Fun'' and ''Rise'' are wonderful newcomers for your collection.
Hurray for you nice friend cheers

Now I also want to know , which one is the Fun and which is the Rise? Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 7:55 am

cheers Thankyou dear friends Very Happy
Laughing The Knabstrupper must be Fun, and the clydesdale is Rise, I am sure lol!

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 8:38 am

Your friend knows you very well and, as I know you a little bit, I’m sure these two venerable horses found the best place to be loved. Hurray cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 11:48 am

Beautieful horses

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 12:32 pm

Great new additions of two handsome horses

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 1:29 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
cheers Thankyou dear friends Very Happy
Laughing The Knabstrupper must be Fun, and the clydesdale is Rise, I am sure lol!

Laughing Just as I suspected and I am sure Kosta suspected the same. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 8:04 am

Thankyou , dear friends Very Happy

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 11:07 am

Very Happy Applause cheers sunny Cool
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 9:19 pm

My last model 2020 : The dog-hut from Schleich Farm World advent calendar 2017 Wink

Can dog huts make conga lines ?  Shocked  Laughing

They are also rarther nice seen from the backside

Three inhabitants  Laughing

rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 9:46 pm

Ha I love your conga line! Lovely new dog house.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 10:10 pm

A meerkat? Shocked I will suggest you as the future Danish Minister of the Housing! cat
What a nice way to finish this year, each one in its own house it’s the safer way. Thanks for sharing, you have always a special way to present your collectibles. flower

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 1:41 pm

A dog house! cheers Very Happy santa
What a wonderful addition for Christmas- for all your dog models- I'm sure they'll be very cosy now over the winter! Very Happy And of course, lovely models to go in them, especially the German Shepherd! I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next