Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands

Go down 
+12
bmathison1972
NightLioness
jarda
pipsxlch
landrover
rogerpgvg
Pardofelis
costicuba
widukind
Roger
SUSANNE
tjjtjjtjja
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 7:21 pm

Thanks. Great walk-around!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 7 EmptySat May 23, 2020 9:57 pm

Today i have seen a squid on Facebook. The brand is called ensky. Do you have more informations about that brand? Are there more animal figures?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2020 3:20 am

widukind wrote:
Today i have seen a squid on Facebook. The brand is called ensky. Do you have more informations about that brand? Are there more animal figures?

Ensky is a company specializing in the production of animation surroundings, basically no animal figures.

Official website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is this the squid you saw ? This squid is the perimeter of the Special Deep Sea Squid TV program produced by Ensky for NHK TV.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2020 11:46 am

tjjtjjtjja wrote:
widukind wrote:

Ensky is a company specializing in the production of animation surroundings, basically no animal figures.

Official website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is this the squid you saw ? This squid is the perimeter of the Special Deep Sea Squid TV program produced by Ensky for NHK TV.

Thank you, yes the yellow squid it was :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:45 pm

Do you have also a knowledge about vintage Hongkong figures? Or unmarked chinese figures. Especially also where to find?

Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2020 3:50 pm

widukind wrote:
Do you have also a knowledge about vintage Hongkong figures? Or unmarked chinese figures. Especially also where to find?

I basically collect Japanese figures, so I know very little about other brands of figures.

Are unmarked chinese figures  like these? These models can be found on Taobao.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2020 3:57 pm

tjjtjjtjja wrote:
widukind wrote:

I basically collect Japanese figures, so I know very little about other brands of figures.

Are unmarked chinese figures  like these? These models can be found on Taobao.

Thank you. Especially the last pic i think are copies by Major brands. I mean figures like that

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 7:09 am

Hey Dirk,
probably Brett aready asked you, but do you have any idea what these models are ?
Any company .. or other info ?

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:19 am

Very Happy Applause cheers Shocked Shocked drunken bounce
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:29 pm

costicuba wrote:
Hey Dirk,
probably Brett aready asked you, but do you have any idea what these models are ?
Any company .. or other info ?

Hey Kosta,

This was a biological model exhibition in Japan in 2018, the four participants in the exhibition were all famous Japanese prototypers, these models were gk.

One of the prototypers collaborated with Kaiyodo, 樹山 (Kiyama), he participated in the production of the Kaiyodo WILD RUSH series, such as the lion of the WILD RUSH 1, the arctic fox of the WILD RUSH 3.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 5:56 pm

Ahh, so they are kind of prototypes ?
They are gorgeous drunken

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 7 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 5:17 am

Ah, I see ... thank you very much for the info :)

But , I think, we will not have a chance to get these models then .. Sad
Like Susanne said, they are gorgeous.
And this explain to me why I like so much the arctic fox of the WILD RUSH 3 ... as much as I like these.. :)

smallscaleworld

Country/State : Hampshire, UK

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 1:14 am

rogerpgvg wrote:

Do you know anything about these bouncing ball figures by FOR? Very curious!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Roger, I think they are generics issued by one of the big contract-manufacturers in China, they have been around since the 2000's at least, mid-late 1990's more likely and I have them in another novelty wholesaler's catalogue somewhere, you can also get them with Soldiers, Sky-divers and Footballers (Soccer) in them!

I have a bunch somewhere, I got some (arctic animals and dinosaurs) out of the balls and they are very small, the shape of the ball naturally makes them look bigger through diffraction I think?

H

eBay - smallscaleworld
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7