Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ELC British Wildlife

Go down 
+3
widukind
SUSANNE
Taos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

ELC British Wildlife Empty
PostSubject: ELC British Wildlife   ELC British Wildlife EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 2:53 pm

My collection of ELC models Smile
Its a odd collection of animals as the Feral Goat is a domestic animal gone wild and the Muntjac is an introduced species!They would have been better with Roe Deer and a European/Mountain Hare
There is a picture of the Red Deer and Exmoor Pony for Toy Wiki

Roger-The picture in the ELC section unnumbered there is a picture of a toad-this is the Natterjack toad amd my model has a number 4763.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: ELC British Wildlife   ELC British Wildlife EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 4:19 pm

They are so nice and charming, - and THERE is a European viper !!!! cheers

I often wondered why nobody ever made a viper Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: ELC British Wildlife   ELC British Wildlife EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 7:47 pm

The viper i will hunt now

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: ELC British Wildlife   ELC British Wildlife EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 10:39 pm

This is my favourite set from ELC. I find the idea stupendous for something called Early Learning Center, the figures have very attractive designs for kids and they are more than good for grown up collectors. They are also made of a good plastic quality. I don't see a big problem that the feral goat and the Exmoor are two feral creatures and the muntjack as introduced. They are all iconic from British region. I wished Maia & Borges, for instance, had introduced a set like this one with Iberian fauna.
Thanks for providing pictures of the red deer and pony, it is only missing the fallow deer and after it I can make a complete gallery dedicated to this set.
Number and species of the toad was also important, can you find numbers in your reindeer, fallow deer, adder and Exmoor?

Last edited by Roger on Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: ELC British Wildlife   ELC British Wildlife EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 12:11 am

widukind wrote:

I think it is an adder, which would be more interesting :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: ELC British Wildlife   ELC British Wildlife EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 9:11 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
widukind wrote:

i will hunt all Laughing

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: ELC British Wildlife   ELC British Wildlife EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 11:08 am

widukind wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:
widukind wrote:

i will hunt all Laughing

It is a common European adder, so it is a viper. You only need to get one to hunt them all. :)

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: ELC British Wildlife   ELC British Wildlife EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 11:16 am

European Adder and Natterjack toad cheers
So these figurines will joint my searchlist beside the wildcat and marten :O

What a fabulous set! :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: ELC British Wildlife   ELC British Wildlife EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 3:50 pm

There is an alternative set of Brithish Wildlife. I don't know who is the owner of this picture anymore.
We see some figures we know as ELC models together with other we only know as AAA models. Namely the fox is the AAA version.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: ELC British Wildlife   ELC British Wildlife EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 4:45 pm

Thank you all for your kind remarks.I will check the numbers on all the deer and the adder.
and get a photo of the fallow deer.
I remember seeing the little set in the tin-the owl and the rabbit are also AAA and I have both.

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: ELC British Wildlife   ELC British Wildlife EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 4:48 pm

That box is what some of my ELC were sold in, ELC is frequently on UK eBay but is hard to find in the ELC shops as they retired them nearly 10 years ago

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: ELC British Wildlife   ELC British Wildlife EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 5:03 pm

I have just emailed the Early Learning Centre asking if they would possibly re-release their figures that they made.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: ELC British Wildlife   ELC British Wildlife EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 7:14 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: ELC British Wildlife   ELC British Wildlife EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 5:24 pm

Can you please share a closer pic of the snake? And is it possible that i can share your pic than in my searchlist please?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ELC British Wildlife   ELC British Wildlife Empty

Back to top Go down

ELC British Wildlife
Page 1 of 1