Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

African Grey Parrot?

Go down 
+4
SeanieP
Advicot
SUSANNE
spacelab
8 posters
AuthorMessage
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

African Grey Parrot? Empty
PostSubject: African Grey Parrot?   African Grey Parrot? EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 6:38 am

I had an African Grey Parrot as a pet for many years, it passed away in 2010. I would love a good toy replica but it seems the big brands prefer the colorful Macaws.
Those on TAI are not good, I wonder if someone has a clue..
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: African Grey Parrot?   African Grey Parrot? EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 9:11 am

You are right !!! Shocked

Whay don't we have lots of models of the Grey Parrot ?
They are very, very, very beautyful drunken

How lucky you are to have been a friend of one Very Happy

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: African Grey Parrot?   African Grey Parrot? EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 9:13 am

They may be hard to find but here you are: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

PostSubject: Re: African Grey Parrot?   African Grey Parrot? EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 9:17 am

I've seen those Adam, I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: African Grey Parrot?   African Grey Parrot? EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 9:19 am

Lets see what I can find. :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

PostSubject: Re: African Grey Parrot?   African Grey Parrot? EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 9:23 am

SUSANNE wrote:

They are very, very, very beautyful drunken

And very very very smart! Unfortunately they seem to have angst issues in captivity...
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: African Grey Parrot?   African Grey Parrot? EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 11:54 am

Look at dollhouse products: miniature birds. I found an African Grey Parrot in stock at a mini store Very Happy...she was a little $$$ but a great addition to my African collection. She is a perfect size too to fit into my diorama as well as with the larger mammals. This is where I got her but does not seem she is in stock anymore.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: African Grey Parrot?   African Grey Parrot? EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 12:05 pm

I wanted the Club Earth, the Beam version is new for me

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: African Grey Parrot?   African Grey Parrot? EmptySat May 30, 2020 2:31 am

My friends for having a best gabon gray parrot  Very Happy  cheers  drunken
 is to use the wonderful amazon of safari Ltd. and repainting it will squeeze pure wonder perfectly into your collection!  study  sunny  bounce
in addition to a very affordable price to your brushes guys  Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: African Grey Parrot?   African Grey Parrot? EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:17 am

The Safari amazon I think has or is retiring

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: African Grey Parrot?   African Grey Parrot? EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:30 am

Of course !
Luc just makes one cheers

It is beautyful, and what a great idea Applause Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: African Grey Parrot?   African Grey Parrot? EmptySat May 30, 2020 6:05 am

Jean-Luc turn the collecting hobby much easier. Here he is with a beautiful African grey parrot. Very Happy

Advicot wrote:
The Safari amazon I think has or is retiring

As far as I know the list of retired figures was not announced yet and the 2020 catalogue not released.
Have I missed anything? What's the source of your supposition?

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: African Grey Parrot?   African Grey Parrot? EmptySat May 30, 2020 12:30 pm

I find it quite hard to find the figure on online shops and I think I read it somewhere

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: African Grey Parrot?   African Grey Parrot? EmptySat May 30, 2020 2:42 pm

I just checked MPV and Spielzeugguenstig, and they don't have it, so you are right, I am sure Rolling Eyes

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: African Grey Parrot?   African Grey Parrot? EmptySat May 30, 2020 2:43 pm

I don't think MPV have had it since last summer, I got mine off the magic shop

Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: African Grey Parrot?   African Grey Parrot? EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 8:12 pm

Here is a photo of the grey African parrots I have.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: African Grey Parrot?   African Grey Parrot? EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 8:17 pm

I think the Amazon parrot is retiring, it's on the clearance list on their website.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: African Grey Parrot?   African Grey Parrot? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 2:28 am

pipsxlch wrote:
I think the Amazon parrot is retiring, it's on the clearance list on their website.

I will be personally delighted if this figure comes out in gray from Gabon soon; I was told that people prefer colored parrots. I am not 100% of this opinion. Very Happy cheers study Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: African Grey Parrot?   African Grey Parrot? Empty

Back to top Go down

African Grey Parrot?
Page 1 of 1