Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin Empty
PostSubject: Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin   Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:33 am

This post is reproduced from the Chinese Forum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin   Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 10:31 am

A lot, nice to see. Do you know which finless porpoises Kaiyodo made? I think I can see three, but they may be dugongs.

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin   Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 1:38 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
A lot, nice to see. Do you know which finless porpoises Kaiyodo made? I think I can see three, but they may be dugongs.

Oh, I guess you are talking about the middle two, they are finless porpoises and belongs to Yujin Primary Color Toba Aquarium.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin   Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 1:42 pm

Very very interesting. A few days ago you wrote in a post about a omura whale. That was new for me. So i will search for this specie :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin   Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 9:11 pm

Wow, such beautiful models. As a cetacean maniac, it is a pleasure to have a chance to see all these models Applause
Back to top Go down
Brettnj

Brettnj

Country/State : USA/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin   Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 8:09 pm

Hey Roger.

Kaiyodo's finless porpoise is in the center, in the playful swimming position, in front of/below the Yujin Toba pair.

It is, btw, part of the Sendai... Aquarium (first issued at the Sendai with one secret, then at three subsequent aquariums each with its own secret) set which I often, including this morning in my daily e-mail to my customer list, note doesn't get as much attention as I'd have expected.

Brett

Back to top Go down
Brettnj

Brettnj

Country/State : USA/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin   Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 8:11 pm

And the guy in the second row second from the right is a Kaiyodo beluga.

Brett
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin   Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 10:51 pm

Brettnj wrote:
Hey Roger.

Kaiyodo's finless porpoise is in the center, in the playful swimming position, in front of/below the Yujin Toba pair.

It is, btw, part of the Sendai... Aquarium (first issued at the Sendai with one secret, then at three subsequent aquariums each with its own secret) set which I often, including this morning in my daily  e-mail to my customer list, note doesn't get as much attention as I'd have expected.

Brett

Thanks. This topic is a bit older and in the meantime I got it from you cheers

Thank you tjjtjjtja, Sorry, I had missed your reply. Does anyone know what brand the small finless porpoises (?) to the left and right of the Yujin are?
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin   Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 4:48 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:

Thanks. This topic is a bit older and in the meantime I got it from you cheers

Thank you tjjtjjtja, Sorry, I had missed your reply. Does anyone know what brand the small finless porpoises (?) to the left and right of the Yujin are?

It's SHIMANE AQUAS, from FOR CORPORATION.

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin   Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 5:03 pm

Thank you very much! What does it have on its head?

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin   Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 5:12 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Thank you very much! What does it have on its head?

It's bubbles, like this pictures:

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin   Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 8:39 pm

Ah, I see. Interesting!

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin   Kaiyodo's whale & dolphin Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1