Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First order with composition animals for this year

Go down 
+6
Taos
Roger
rogerpgvg
landrover
costicuba
75senta75
10 posters
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

First order with composition animals for this year Empty
PostSubject: First order with composition animals for this year   First order with composition animals for this year EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 12:38 am

A small package with composition animals arrived today in my house. It was my first order with animal figures this year. A collector friend from Germany offered me these animals by

Elastolin, Lineol and Durolin in the age of 60-70 years on average. Only one spotted hyena from Elastolin is older, it is from the 30s.

He also offered me some foxes. So I thought, maybe the biggest fox collector of our forum could be interested in some of these composition animals too.  Wink

I was right about that assumption and so we ordered together.

The figures are in good condition, some have small cracks or repairs, but that is normal for such old figures. Here they are.

Let's start with an Elastolin wolf, he's about 60 years old.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

arrow   Here together with the Schleich wolf for showing the size.

arrow Next one is an rare panda by Durolin.

Here together with the panda by Schleich.

arrow And here with the panda by Lineol from my collection.

arrow Here are the first both foxes. The old and rare polar fox by Elastolin and the Lineol fox (4. generation).

arrow The Lineol fox from the new parcel has a nice painting, the red colour is very  realistic. For comparison you see him in the following two photos together with the same model from my collection.
My fox  is in a better condition, but the painting is too yellowish in some parts.

arrow  Two more foxes by Durolin,

:arrow:The Durolin fox together with an fox by Safari.

arrow Red deer doe by Durolin and Papo deer from my collection shows the size.

arrow A partridge by Elastolin.

arrow Very nice is the old hyena of Elastolin for the age about 85 years.

arrow One more hyena, perhaps by Durolin, but that´s not for shure.

arrow Here are both hyenas together.

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: First order with composition animals for this year   First order with composition animals for this year EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 1:05 am

Woww, Yvette, they are trully wonderful ! cheers cheers cheers
Look at that beautiful wolf drunken  
It is so nice feeling, to watch these so old and so speciall models.

Now Roger, You have to be veeeeery careful with these foxes Very Happy

Thank you for sharing them with us sunny

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: First order with composition animals for this year   First order with composition animals for this year EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 1:18 am

Thanks Kosta, that was really a wonderful catch! I'm especially happy about the Ice Fox for Roger.
For my collection I have chosen the Durolin Panda and the Red deer doe by Durolin. I hope I can send the other figures soon to Portugal. Very Happy sunny

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: First order with composition animals for this year   First order with composition animals for this year EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 5:49 am

I see those old animales in very good condición.
Really phantastic.
Doe by durolin is My favorito.
Beautiful pictures.

rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: First order with composition animals for this year   First order with composition animals for this year EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 10:00 am

Very beautiful! Great photos too.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: First order with composition animals for this year   First order with composition animals for this year EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 10:25 am

Such great pictures, Yvette! The settup is very beautiful!
I am so excited, thanks to you I have the chance of having these very old and rare foxes.
Yes, they put me nervous but I will try to take good care of them! I am also especially happy about the polar fox, one of these figures I thought I'd never get.
Your figures are also really nice, the doe is particularly peculiar with these large spots. They much probably based the colours in a fallow deer or so. Not long time ago, Papo did the same with their red doe. It is also lovely to see pandas, they are very popular these days but it seems there are more among vintage companies than I thought.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: First order with composition animals for this year   First order with composition animals for this year EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 10:42 am

Lovely golden oldies!!! Applause Applause

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: First order with composition animals for this year   First order with composition animals for this year EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 11:29 am

WOW !  affraid

This is true gold for colletors , and all in perfect condition Applause Applause Applause

And such beautyful photoes too sunny

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: First order with composition animals for this year   First order with composition animals for this year EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 5:52 pm

Especially the partridge is wonderful. And never made by a modern brand

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: First order with composition animals for this year   First order with composition animals for this year EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 7:53 pm

Many thanks Fernando, rogerpgvg, Roger, Taos, Susanne and Andreas for your kind words. sunny

I am also always surprised about the condition of these figures after so many years. Although they were played with and the material is partly very fragile, the animals are in good condition, apart from some scratches and small repairs.

Roger wrote:
..I am also especially happy about the polar fox, one of these figures I thought I'd never get.
Your figures are also really nice, the doe is particularly peculiar with these large spots. They much probably based the colours in a fallow deer or so. Not long time ago, Papo did the same with their red doe. It is also lovely to see pandas, they are very popular these days but it seems there are more among vintage companies than I thought...

You are welcome Roger, your collection is one of the best places for fox animal figures.
Yes, the doe with the dots is very special, but it has a lot of character.
It is the second composition giant pana in my collection. The other one is by Lineol. It´s the only panda (IV. generation) in Lineol's assortment, but unfortunately the shape was lost during World War II. Let me know, when I can send your part to Portual.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: First order with composition animals for this year   First order with composition animals for this year EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 4:28 pm

75senta75 wrote:
You are welcome Roger, your collection is one of the best places for fox animal figures.
Yes, the doe with the dots is very special, but it has a lot of character.
It is the second composition giant pana in my collection. The other one is by Lineol. It´s the only panda (IV. generation) in Lineol's assortment, but unfortunately the shape was lost during World War II. Let me know, when I can send your part to Portual.

Yvette, I will let you know but not now please. Could you please keep it a few more weeks? Very Happy

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: First order with composition animals for this year   First order with composition animals for this year EmptyThu May 14, 2020 1:48 am

Great catches!
Although you have to be carefull with re-paints, and i have my thoughts about the giant panda for example... scratch

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: First order with composition animals for this year   First order with composition animals for this year EmptyThu May 14, 2020 9:08 am

Willybacoman
Quote :
Although you have to be carefull with re-paints, and i have my thoughts about the giant panda for example...

Thanks Willy, do you think one of the panda is an repaint ?

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: First order with composition animals for this year   First order with composition animals for this year EmptyFri May 15, 2020 6:01 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Willybacoman
Quote :
Although you have to be carefull with re-paints, and i have my thoughts about the giant panda for example...

Thanks Willy, do you think one of the panda is an repaint ?

I have my doubts about the bigger one, the paint seems to new and shiny for that time... scratch

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: First order with composition animals for this year   First order with composition animals for this year EmptyFri May 15, 2020 8:01 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
I have my doubts about the bigger one, the paint seems to new and shiny for that time...

Yes, indeed Willy, the white colour is really very bright. But, I know another giant panda by Durolin, which looks exactly the same, but belongs to an other collector.

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: First order with composition animals for this year   First order with composition animals for this year EmptySat May 16, 2020 11:41 pm

a treasure! and so well shot! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: First order with composition animals for this year   First order with composition animals for this year EmptySun May 17, 2020 2:32 am

Well owning these old models/critters is fun anyway, even when they arere-worked, they are still old.
I know real die-hard collectors want the perfect old models, but as we are animal lovers and toylovers, we can live with a re-worked model also! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: First order with composition animals for this year   First order with composition animals for this year Empty

Back to top Go down

First order with composition animals for this year
Page 1 of 1