Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unknown brand Asian Rhino

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Unknown brand Asian Rhino Empty
PostSubject: Unknown brand Asian Rhino   Unknown brand Asian Rhino EmptyMon May 11, 2020 4:20 pm

This is a rhino I picked up a few years ago. It is made of solid plastic, sort of has an older vintage-y feel to him, but is only stamped as Made in China. He is a little smaller than standard range Schleich as an example. Does anyone have idea on a brand or origin for him? Asian rhinos are so rare I kept him but I hope to learn more about him.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand Asian Rhino   Unknown brand Asian Rhino EmptyTue May 12, 2020 12:33 am

I have no idea, but he is very nice Very Happy

Doesn't he have a sort of stylished look ?
He could be from a kind of set of animals for smaller children- in the good, quality way Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand Asian Rhino   Unknown brand Asian Rhino EmptyTue May 12, 2020 1:16 am

No idea too

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand Asian Rhino   Unknown brand Asian Rhino Empty

Back to top Go down

Unknown brand Asian Rhino
Page 1 of 1