Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2020 Collecta - Microraptor

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
Roger
costicuba
7 posters
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

microraptor - 2020 Collecta - Microraptor  Empty
PostSubject: 2020 Collecta - Microraptor    microraptor - 2020 Collecta - Microraptor  EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 3:40 am

Ha ! This is my 3-th Black model by Collecta , which I am presenting these days Very Happy

But this one actually it`s  not just black ... no, no...
This one has sooo many and sooo beautiful colours , presented in such a clever and interesting way.
Well done CollectA ! Applause Applause Applause

So, I tried my best with taking photos, but only from them you can`t get a clear view of how beautiful the colours are..
because they are shiny .. and changing with the light .. just like some real birds we know :)

That`s why I will share also a video of review of this model, from one of the Youtubers, which I like to watch : Andy's Dinosaur Reviews

But now, let`s still see my photos of this lovely model :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Beeing in 1:6 scale , this model is quite big, but also done with so many wonderful details .. and in a dynamic pose..

Some closer pics :

Let`s see it with another model, which I like very much , the PNSO one :

The PNSO is much smaller, but also very detailed and with wonderful colours too :)

And talking about colours .. :

Very Happy
So, first, I was thinking that I don`t need this Collecta model, because I already had the PNSO one...and also because it`s big..
But after watching Andy's review on this model, I decided to get it..
...and now, I love it !!!  Very Happy Especially because of these unique colours.

And because I showed the PNSO model here, let`s share one more video by Andy , a review of this one too Wink

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Collecta - Microraptor    microraptor - 2020 Collecta - Microraptor  EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 9:58 am

I almost can't believe! Shocked Does CollectA made it really iridescent or is it a sophisticated painting technic to simulate it? Whatever it is, it must be fabulous, I am so curious now to check it in real and I see the figure is unexpensive! Kosta, I am not collecting prehistoric animals anymore, why are you doing it to me? affraid It has a hunting pose and a level of detail almost unbeatable. I think there is no doubts that CollectA is currently the company with the best manufacturing finish quality.
Thanks also for sharing Andy's videos. They're quite entertaining. cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Collecta - Microraptor    microraptor - 2020 Collecta - Microraptor  EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 1:21 pm

Thank you very much for this great walkaround of a magnificent model Shocked
The PNSO micro stands on my desk, because a fantastic Bulgarian Santa gave it to me Wink
This one is fantastic too ! Amazing how two great models of the same animal can be so different Very Happy

Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Collecta - Microraptor    microraptor - 2020 Collecta - Microraptor  EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 11:16 pm

wonderful pictures of a wonderful model, thank you Kosta! cheers cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Collecta - Microraptor    microraptor - 2020 Collecta - Microraptor  EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 3:21 am

Gosh! What a wonderful figure. When I first saw it's official photo, I expected it would turn out to be a very beautiful figure. Now I'm in love with it. Too bad I'm not collecting prehistoric figures anymore. Anyway, thanks to CollectA for creating it and to Kosta for presenting it here!

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Collecta - Microraptor    microraptor - 2020 Collecta - Microraptor  EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 3:42 am

Very Happy  Thank you very much for your lovely comments friends cheers
Imagine Roger starts collecting prehistoric models again ... affraid  this will be a miracle Laughing
And if Donny join the prehistoric party too ... cheers

But guys , this what we can imagine realistically Very Happy  ... is , if Collecta makes some new models of modern day birds , using this painting techniques .. This will be really cool Very Happy
Like for example the : cayuga duck , which Andy mentioned on his video .. :)

Maybe we should give this idea to Collecta .. if they don`t have it already .. What do you think ?

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Collecta - Microraptor    microraptor - 2020 Collecta - Microraptor  EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 4:03 am

A very beautiful raptor, wish they sold CollectA around here.

Roger, it looks like they used interference paints on it to me.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Collecta - Microraptor    microraptor - 2020 Collecta - Microraptor  EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 8:26 am

costicuba wrote:
Very Happy  ......

But guys , this what we can imagine realistically Very Happy  ... is , if Collecta makes some new models of modern day birds , using this painting techniques .. This will be really cool Very Happy

Maybe we should give this idea to Collecta .. if they don`t have it already .. What do you think ?

Ohh, yes ! And tell it to Safari also, - I accidently had their raven in my hand yesterday, and it is just a dull black Rolling Eyes

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Collecta - Microraptor    microraptor - 2020 Collecta - Microraptor  EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 12:29 am

costicuba wrote:
Very Happy  Thank you very much for your lovely comments friends cheers
Imagine Roger starts collecting prehistoric models again ... affraid  this will be a miracle Laughing
And if Donny join the prehistoric party too ... cheers

Yes, I really hope they use this technic in modern birds, even if it is just as Kelly mentioned. It seems to work. I am waiting for a long time for an ibis, my suggestion would be a white-faced ibis although I know there are more attractive ibis species. The duck is also very beautiful but maybe Susanne is more realistic and they may use it in a corvide. :)

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Collecta - Microraptor    microraptor - 2020 Collecta - Microraptor  EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 5:24 pm

I hope we will see soon a comparison topic with the new big Pnso one.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Collecta - Microraptor    microraptor - 2020 Collecta - Microraptor  EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:25 am

Because I need to decide which one will reach my collection
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Collecta - Microraptor    microraptor - 2020 Collecta - Microraptor  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 3:02 am

Kikimalou wrote:
I hope we will see soon a comparison topic with the new big Pnso one.

Kikimalou wrote:
Because I need to decide which one will reach my collection

I rodered the new PNSO one, but for sure I have to wait a lot before having it for photos.
When I get it, I will show it for sure.
In the meantime , you can watch a nice review of it and maybe it will help you to decide :)
Here is one :

I also like the smaller PNSO one. It is with very nice size and also very very detailed, and wonderfully painted.
And it is in one piece Wink

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Collecta - Microraptor    microraptor - 2020 Collecta - Microraptor  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 4:54 am

I saw the review Kosta but nothing can compare to a good comparison walkaround. In my new home I have less place for my collection and I have to make choice. The new PNSO seems very very detailed but the CollectA is looking so « alive ». So I will wait before ordering something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Collecta - Microraptor    microraptor - 2020 Collecta - Microraptor  Empty

Back to top Go down

2020 Collecta - Microraptor
Page 1 of 1