Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My First 2 PNSO Figures

Go down 
+7
Roger
SUSANNE
landrover
Advicot
widukind
costicuba
pipsxlch
11 posters
AuthorMessage
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

My First 2 PNSO Figures Empty
PostSubject: My First 2 PNSO Figures   My First 2 PNSO Figures EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 1:46 am

Ebay threw a PNSO figure into my feed, and there was a fairly inexpensive option. I shared it with my mother since she likes nice figures, not really thinking about it. After a few weeks, I decided to order it. After seeing Susanne's recent post of the mini PNSOs she got, I was glad I did, and my Tyrannosaur chick arrived yesterday. I love it! It's absolutely adorable, and seems quite feasible as a representation of a possible real chick. But surprise, when I went to take my mom grocery shopping today, she'd ordered the chick as a gift for me! She also got a Sinoceratops calf her feed showed her. It isn't quite so meltingly cute as the Tyrannosaur, but it is also a lovely faithful and just plain cute figure. So I plan on adding to my PNSO figures, and here's Aaron the Tyrannosaur Chick and A-Qi the Sinoceratops Calf. I love you  drunken

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love me....I love you Laughing

The eyes on these are just the best!

photos may be used in the wiki.

P.S. one of the Aarons will be looking for a new home.
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: My First 2 PNSO Figures   My First 2 PNSO Figures EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:02 am

Ah, they are sooo lovely ! And sooo highly deatiled ... Almost unrealistically realistic Very Happy
Congratulations Kelly !
I think, these two are maybe one of the best PNSO models .. even not the best.
I actually know them for a quite some time and I ordered them too ... But mine are comming more slowly... bounce

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My First 2 PNSO Figures   My First 2 PNSO Figures EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:18 am

Very cute

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: My First 2 PNSO Figures   My First 2 PNSO Figures EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 12:52 pm

Lovely additions Kelly

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: My First 2 PNSO Figures   My First 2 PNSO Figures EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:45 pm

Other Two great figures .congrats Kelly cheers cheers cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My First 2 PNSO Figures   My First 2 PNSO Figures EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:49 pm

OMG ! Those are just SO cute drunken

The artist who made them surely also knows about newly hatched chick, - just look at those feet of the T-rex Shocked

Laughing Kosta describes it ever so well cheers

costicuba wrote:
..... And sooo highly deatiled ... Almost unrealistically realistic Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My First 2 PNSO Figures   My First 2 PNSO Figures EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:55 pm

Kelly, what is the series called ? Do you still have the box/blister/ ? they came in ?

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My First 2 PNSO Figures   My First 2 PNSO Figures EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:48 am

Chicks, that's what they are! Here's a good concept appealing for children and for grown up collectors.
I have no idea where to put these on TAW but maybe with your help Susanne will find it.

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: My First 2 PNSO Figures   My First 2 PNSO Figures EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:44 am

Susanne, I don`t think that there is series of these two models.

They are just maybe in the middle size serie of PNSO .

Here a link from Alliexpres, with more photos :

Sinoceratops

T-rex

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My First 2 PNSO Figures   My First 2 PNSO Figures EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:00 am

Great ! Thankyou, Kosta !!!

On the links there are pictures of the boxes, but only in Chinese.
But it is the same as on the boxes of the model you gave me : "Prehistoric animal models that accompagny your growth".

Aaron the Tyrannosaur Chick has no 26 and A-Qi the Sinoceratops Calf has no 27 study
So they must be quite new Very Happy

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: My First 2 PNSO Figures   My First 2 PNSO Figures EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 4:34 am

Sorry I haven't been home to get online! I still have the boxes and pamphlets, but it's almost all in Chinese and I have no idea what it says. As I have no other PNSOs nor have ever seen them in real life, I don't know where they fit in size wise.

I think my favorite part is the feet/legs on Aaron... the sculptor must have studied real chicken-chicks.
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: My First 2 PNSO Figures   My First 2 PNSO Figures EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 6:02 am

I just received my first model as a Christmas present since before I was 10 years old. The PNSO Microraptor. He is beautiful! His long lost cousin the Windstone Editions Peacock Rising Spectral is glad to welcome him into the fold.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My First 2 PNSO Figures   My First 2 PNSO Figures EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 7:43 am

Beautiful microraptor and dragon!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My First 2 PNSO Figures   My First 2 PNSO Figures EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 10:32 am

Congratulation ! I never imagined rhe Windstone dragons were so big. They are beautiful together
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: My First 2 PNSO Figures   My First 2 PNSO Figures EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 2:20 pm

What a beautiful and magnificent pair! Shocked Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: My First 2 PNSO Figures   My First 2 PNSO Figures EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 6:13 pm

Two nice additions, with beautiful colors. cheers cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My First 2 PNSO Figures   My First 2 PNSO Figures EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 6:21 pm

Two beauties, looking perfect together cheers

....and SUNSHINE affraid  sunny drunken
I have almost forgotten how it looks Rolling Eyes Laughing

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: My First 2 PNSO Figures   My First 2 PNSO Figures EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 7:09 pm

Very beautiful new raptor

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: My First 2 PNSO Figures   My First 2 PNSO Figures EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 4:28 am

Thanks everyone. I'm really liking these PNSOs, Taylor sent me a couple beauties too.
Winter/spring is our dry season. Good time of year to visit if you don't want rain! Razz
The Windstones are mostly big guys- this sculpt is about medium size. I have one that weighs 15 lbs, and there's a bigger one I can't afford. There are a few small fit-in-your-hand ones if anyone overseas is interested in them. I don't even like thinking what it would cost to ship one of the big ones across the pond. affraid pale
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: My First 2 PNSO Figures   My First 2 PNSO Figures EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 12:47 am

Lovely additions!

PostSubject: Re: My First 2 PNSO Figures   My First 2 PNSO Figures Empty

Back to top Go down

My First 2 PNSO Figures
Page 1 of 1