Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wildlife Artists Inc. W.A.I. Lion Cub Walkaround

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VexVamp

VexVamp

Country/State : United States

Wildlife Artists Inc. W.A.I. Lion Cub Walkaround Empty
PostSubject: Wildlife Artists Inc. W.A.I. Lion Cub Walkaround    Wildlife Artists Inc. W.A.I. Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:22 am

Shortly after picking up the W.A.I. tiger cub, I was lucky enough to stumble upon this little guy as part of a lot. I approached the seller about buying it separately, and they were kind enough to agree. The only problem was I didn't have confirmation that these were W.A.I., as I had never seen the lion before like I had the tiger, so I had to take a gamble based on some identifying traits. And it turned out to be a good move, because it was indeed the W.A.I. lion cub. The best part is that I bought not one, but two. I'll be taking offers for the second one if anyone is interested. It's the one on the right of this photo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://VexCollects.deviantart.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Wildlife Artists Inc. W.A.I. Lion Cub Walkaround    Wildlife Artists Inc. W.A.I. Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:12 am

Another lovely baby cheers

VexVamp

VexVamp

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Wildlife Artists Inc. W.A.I. Lion Cub Walkaround    Wildlife Artists Inc. W.A.I. Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:20 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Another lovely baby cheers

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://VexCollects.deviantart.com
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Wildlife Artists Inc. W.A.I. Lion Cub Walkaround    Wildlife Artists Inc. W.A.I. Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:53 am

He's very nice :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Wildlife Artists Inc. W.A.I. Lion Cub Walkaround    Wildlife Artists Inc. W.A.I. Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:54 am

Interesting that these figures are sculpted as they were intended to be ceramics. Though, with a toy oriented design. They are defintely different from what we are used and they are all lovely models.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Wildlife Artists Inc. W.A.I. Lion Cub Walkaround    Wildlife Artists Inc. W.A.I. Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 6:10 pm

Also a amazing figure

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wildlife Artists Inc. W.A.I. Lion Cub Walkaround    Wildlife Artists Inc. W.A.I. Lion Cub Walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

Wildlife Artists Inc. W.A.I. Lion Cub Walkaround
Page 1 of 1