Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Lion Cub Walkaround

Go down 
+3
rogerpgvg
widukind
VexVamp
7 posters
AuthorMessage
VexVamp

VexVamp

Country/State : United States

AAA Lion Cub Walkaround Empty
PostSubject: AAA Lion Cub Walkaround   AAA Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 1:08 am

I got this lovely and hard to find cub from the amazing WhiteLightning Wolf, who was generous enough to hold it for me after getting two copies of the same figure. I feel super lucky to have this little guy, as he has a wonderful pose and is an excellent figure overall.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by VexVamp on Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://VexCollects.deviantart.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Lion Cub Walkaround   AAA Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 7:39 am

Never seen a cub in this pose

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: AAA Lion Cub Walkaround   AAA Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 9:20 am

Beautiful, great pose!

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: AAA Lion Cub Walkaround   AAA Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 10:05 am

Thank you for sharing! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Lion Cub Walkaround   AAA Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 7:33 pm

That's probably the most beautiful of the many AAA lion cubs.
I'm not sure I've seen this figure before. When back home, I need to check my notes to confirm if I ever referenced it. Probably I know it as a tiger.
Do you still have the most common lion cub sitting? I'd love to see these together if possible.

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: AAA Lion Cub Walkaround   AAA Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 11:32 pm

widukind wrote:
Never seen a cub in this pose

Neither have I. I think it's really unique and beautiful.
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: AAA Lion Cub Walkaround   AAA Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 11:33 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Beautiful, great pose!

Thanks, I really enjoy that as well!
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: AAA Lion Cub Walkaround   AAA Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 11:34 pm

Caracal wrote:
Thank you for sharing! cheers cheers

Glad you like it!
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: AAA Lion Cub Walkaround   AAA Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 11:35 pm

Roger wrote:
I'm not sure I've seen this figure before. When back home, I need to check my notes to confirm if I ever referenced it. Probably I know it as a tiger.
Do you still have the most common lion cub sitting? I'd love to see these together if possible.

Yes, I think this is far and away the nicest lion cub they've made. I do still have that figure, and I can definitely get a comparison pic for you.
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: AAA Lion Cub Walkaround   AAA Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 11:57 pm

Roger wrote:

Here you go! I also added it to the walkthrough and posted the full size images because I realized the smaller photos looked blurry on desktop.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Lion Cub Walkaround   AAA Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 12:29 am

Many thanks for this comparison picture. They look better together than I could expect.
They have a similar scale but their foreheads look quite different. I also love so much this lioness.
Maybe it is his mother. Laughing
By the way, I added your figure on TAW and also a link to this topic. cheers

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: AAA Lion Cub Walkaround   AAA Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 12:39 am

What a beautiful cub, I love the shape of him and his expression.
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: AAA Lion Cub Walkaround   AAA Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 12:45 am

Roger wrote:
Many thanks for this comparison picture. They look better together than I could expect.
They have a similar scale but their foreheads look quite different. I also love so much this lioness.

No problem, I'm always glad to document lesser known figures. AAA is a particularly fascinating company for me just because they have so many figures, and there are always new ones popping up that I've never seen before. And that's not even taking into account all the paint variations

These guys work better with the standing lioness in terms of size. I think the snarling girl would work better as an adolescent big sister.
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: AAA Lion Cub Walkaround   AAA Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 12:46 am

Jill wrote:
What a beautiful cub, I love the shape of him and his expression.

Thanks, I totally agree!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Lion Cub Walkaround   AAA Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 11:35 am

VexVamp wrote:
Roger wrote:

No problem, I'm always glad to document lesser known figures. AAA is a particularly fascinating company for me just because they have so many figures, and there are always new ones popping up that I've never seen before. And that's not even taking into account all the paint variations

These guys work better with the standing lioness in terms of size. I think the snarling girl would work better as an adolescent big sister.

OK, I enjoy the big sister idea. Lions work nicely in prides and when they're on a resting pose, it looks even more realistic.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: AAA Lion Cub Walkaround   AAA Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 9:55 pm

Wonderful little lion cub!

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: AAA Lion Cub Walkaround   AAA Lion Cub Walkaround EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 7:26 pm

Taos wrote:
Wonderful little lion cub!

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Lion Cub Walkaround   AAA Lion Cub Walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Lion Cub Walkaround
Page 1 of 1