Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!

Go down 
+48
Ana
A-J
Arctinus
Burgerenby
Zoodirektor
Evira
incha
Dutch Bear
Michelle
Ladytilly
PeGe
Kikimalou
Farm collector
landrover
VASILIS
MartinH
SUSANNE
Fossa
Pepi
pipsxlch
Pardofelis
Gwaine
Max
Bonnie
Caracal
black
NightLioness
Duck-Anch-Amun
lucky luke
bmathison1972
widukind
almisi43
shadoweon
aschuck
Tupolew Tu-154
Taos
RtasVadumee
endogenylove
Neptune
angtyson97
spielgerg
Advicot
Loustic
Megaptera
Roger
arafan
Saarlooswolfhound
spacelab
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 8:17 pm

Some of the 2021 models!!!I have others as well and will add over the next few days!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 8:22 pm

Very interesting to see- thank you! Very Happy
But especially the poodle- it actually looks like quite a nice model, very poodley with an excellent texture- for a modern Schleich dog I'm, very impressed! Very Happy
Wonderful additions! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 8:32 pm

Great Taylor! The penguin doesn’t look as orange as in its official picture. Could you take a picture that I can see it in profile? Actually, I want to check the ear patch.
The fennec there’s no way to look at it and say that it looks like a real fennec. I know soe plushes with a more realistic design. Another thing is to say that it is nice for our collections or that it looks better than on official pictures. I will surely get one but clearly the less interesting of all fennecs and I always thought Schleich would make the perfect one but I failed miserably.
Platypus looks larger than Mojo’s and if confirmed, the Schleich one is too big for Schleich collectors. ;9
Nevertheless, I am excited about new Schleich models, namely the anteater and monkey. bounce

Ladytilly

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 10:01 pm

I love the Jack Russell. With the length of its legs, it looks more like a Parson Russell; I really hope my local store gets them. I love the poodle too!
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 11:04 pm

Ok so giant platypus and awful fennec... Warthog's horns do not look good at all.

I will keep my Papo samples for sure, the platypus is perfect and fits well with my new Southlands that I will use as a baby, and the fennec is far from perfect but still a lot less awful than the Schleich monstrosity.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 11:12 pm

Congrats Taylor, New interesting animals , especially the fennec.

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 2:02 pm

Congratulations my friend

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 2:28 pm

Congratulation and thanks for the picture.
Hmm, after the anteater, the warthog looks in reality weird, too. I will wait for more comparision photos, but it seems that even the figures that could update my collection, are not the best on the market.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Scale VS. Species: How the Schleich 2021 models benefit my collection.   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 4:05 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've finally taken notes about the Schleich releases for 2021, and I must say, first off, That them making a platypus is just great. I've read the posts by everybody else, and I've noticed some of you complaining about scale and all that, and here's what I have to say: If you are a collector who doesn't care about scale in your models, then get over it already! If you do care about scale, then don't complain, at least not to the rest of us. True, it is rather disappointing for me and other collectors that the major brands aren't doing so well, but whose to say? Maybe next year, things will be bigger than before, as in Safari might be releasing a larger line up. Anyway, you get what I'm trying to say, right? Right? Anyway, the Schleich figures of this year will benefit my collection because, as a collector who doesn't care about scale, you can never have too many figures of one species, right? Take for example the Schleich Platypus. See, I've never had a Schleich Platypus in my collection before. So this is great news, form my point of view. For other collectors, depending on your tastes, maybe not so much. All I'm saying is that if the Major brands are having a hard time, well, isn't everyone? See? Now we know, at least, that things are bad, at least for right now. Well, okay, maybe there's hope, and not just for me. I sincerely hope that the figure major brands can pull it all together, and return to their former glory.

Aschuck

P.S. I hope this post helped out those of you who are feeling down about the pandemic. I was only trying to cheer you all up a bit. Well, I hope it worked.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 12:59 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've finally taken notes about the Schleich releases for 2021, and I must say, first off, That them making a platypus is just great. I've read the posts by everybody else, and I've noticed some of you complaining about scale and all that, and here's what I have to say: If you are a collector who doesn't care about scale in your models, then get over it already! If you do care about scale, then don't complain, at least not to the rest of us. True, it is rather disappointing for me and other collectors that the major brands aren't doing so well, but whose to say? Maybe next year, things will be bigger than before, as in Safari might be releasing a larger line up. Anyway, you get what I'm trying to say, right? Right? Anyway, the Schleich figures of this year will benefit my collection because, as a collector who doesn't care about scale, you can never have too many figures of one species, right? Take for example the Schleich Platypus. See, I've never had a Schleich Platypus in my collection before. So this is great news, form my point of view. For other collectors, depending on your tastes, maybe not so much. All I'm saying is that if the Major brands are having a hard time, well, isn't everyone? See? Now we know, at least, that things are bad, at least for right now. Well, okay, maybe there's hope, and not just for me. I sincerely hope that the figure major brands can pull it all together, and return to their former glory.

Aschuck

P.S. I hope this post helped out those of you who are feeling down about the pandemic. I was only trying to cheer you all up a bit. Well, I hope it worked.

Anna, obviously it is wonderful that Schleich after all these years finally decided to introduce a platypus in its range. I understand you have our comments to help you judging but they are not always as negative as they seem. For instance, I am apparently saying the platypus is too big and that’s not it exactly what I am writing. You won’t find it big too if you get it once it is much smaller than the AAA models you are used with. I think you will love this model, maybe its biggest issue is a cartoonish touch that is often related with exagerated eyes or other design features that makes these figures look more like cartoons than the real animals. However, it is something that will not bother you. Anyway, I think the nicest platypus for you is the CollectA model once each detail is finely sculpted with a rich texture and the paws are highly detailed and you will be able of feeling every single toe and even the way they are connected by membranes, a feature that help these creatures to swim. Platypuses are among the most interesting creatures in this planet.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 5:31 pm

Some more models!
and a photo of the penguin for Roger
I did also see the Silver mare and the Manatee but sadly like a lot of of Schleich they seem to scratch very easily and I had to leave them as they were all scratched. Sad Sad

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 5:58 pm

Wonderful, wonderful models, it's so nice to see them up close- they definitely turned out better than I thought they would! cheers cheers Such a shame about the scratched paint though, that really isn't a good sign for Schleich Sad
Thank you so much for sharing these, you have almost every single one! Very Happy But I see that the little jack russell isn't there .. was this pup scratched too?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 5:59 pm

Congrats again! Your horse exceeds my expectations, and the bull is lovely.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 7:53 pm

Thanks for the pictures of the penguin. It is an emperor and I insist yours looks more yellowish than the one we see official picture. My two wishes are in this batch, anteater and monkey. Interesting the work with the mane of the horse or the generous tail of the cattle.
It is really not a good news that you’ve found several scratched figures, Schleich used to be one of the best in this regard. Though, they now have many factories and it is probably from one of these with lower manufacturing quality.

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 7:55 pm

Hopefully in the coming days I can also get the rest of the figures I didn't get, the Highland bull disappoints however, would you mind showing it with the retired family from 2010? Very Happy

Roger, my penguin seems to be fairly orange. Taylor where was yours made? Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 8:01 pm

I would love to see a comparison of the warthog with those by Papo or the newer Safari (or even PNSO, if possible). Papo and Safari are nice but too big for my tastes.
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 12:56 am

The horse definitely looks better than most of their recent ones. No braids yay!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 6:36 pm

Congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 8:37 pm

Yes, the horse surprised me as well and thankfully no braids as you say Kelly,sadly others did have them!!
I will try and do comparisons but won't be until that end of the week!
Adam-my penguin was made in Tunisia!
Bonnie-Sadly I didn't see the little JRT!

Thank you all for the kind words!

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 9:52 pm

Ah ok- hopefully you will find this little guy soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 1:55 pm

Thanks Taylor, mine was made in Tunisia too!

Here are some comparison photos:

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 3:48 pm

Oh, these pictures are so nice. I can't wait for them to be a bit more available.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 5:56 pm

Adam,you beat me to it with the comparison pictures!! Smile Smile Here is the new Highland with the older family and a Poodle parade-Standard,Miniature and Toy!

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 7:28 pm

Thanks Taylor for the highlands! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Pepi
Banned
Pepi

Country/State : Madrid

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 12:37 am

I was planning to use the new Schleich as desert warthog (Phacochoerus aethiopicus) and the Papo as common, since the desertic is a little bit smaller and can have a darker coloration. But I just realized that the warts (the protuberances on the face) have a completely different shape in both species...

So I think I won't be adding this figure to my collection.
Just the llama and penguin (that will join as a rather small king penguin).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next